Conversations

Photo of Brian Bedoe WD9HSY
In Addition to the TNF Notch filter, How about a TPF or Tracking Passband Filter too? SmartSDR
My thought here is to make a fast pass band filter without excessive mouse dragging.  Please chime in if my description leaves you asking...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Adde Tjernberg
Smartlink, How to change login account?
When signing up for the SmartLink account I choosed to use my Google credentials. If I want to change this to Facebook, or the third "man...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Ahrendts
JT65 on 40M Newby Help
Need a quick Elmer for JT65. I have the fabulous  and remarkableFlex 6500 operating just wonderfully on 20M with WSJT-X and JTAlertX (it...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Vincent Martin - N5ATM
Software audio processing help needed
For several reasons, I'm wanting to migrate from outboard audio processing gear (eq, compressor, etc) to software based audio processing....
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of John G3WGV
Proposal: QSO recording stream
Synopsis I propose an enhancement to generate a new class of audio device stream that permits the recording of QSOs, including sidetone a...
  • 9 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Michael Coslo
pressure zone mic
Has anyone ever experimented with a Pressure Zone Microphone? And was the experience worth it?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of dan flynn
Low power output on flex 6300 after upgrade to Software v.1.6.17.156
Using Windows 7.  Upgraded my Flex 6300 to software version v.1.6.17.156, and installed DSTAR and FreeDV waveforms.  Software loaded fine...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Richard Clafton W4/G7EIX
The Factory Reset option when starting up the Flex 6X00
When holding the OK button and then powering up the Flex 6X00 there is an option to reset the radio to Factory Defaults after holding the...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered