Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 32
Photo of KM6CQ - Dan
Help Video
I spent some time last night putting DAX back together again from the 1903 update. I would find it valuable for Tim to make some videos ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of KM6CQ - Dan
What is the filter scheme in my 6600?
Hello,I would like to learn a little more about the filters in my 6600. In the front end we have a Broadcast band filter maybe? Followed ...
  • KM6CQ - Dan, 6 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of KM6CQ - Dan
APRS Messenger TX Audio
Has anyone been successful using APRS Messenger? I can get RX audio from the Flex. I can not get TX audio from APRS Messenger to the Flex...
  • KM6CQ - Dan, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of KM6CQ - Dan
Fan Noise on the 6600
My Flex-6600 arrived Friday. Saturday night some fan noise developed and has stayed. It is coming from the right side as you are looking ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of KM6CQ - Dan
-dbm readout up all the time.
It would be very nice to be able to have this -dbm readout up all the time, or at least have the option to toggle it the way we did in PS...
  • 12 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of KM6CQ - Dan
6600 Shipped
I ordered on 5/22 It shipped 2/12 It will be here 2/16 It will be a nice weekend. After I cut up the tree that came down  in the storm l...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of KM6CQ - Dan
A feature I would like now.
A feature I would like to see and should be implemented sooner rather than later is diversity reception. Specifically, I would like to ...
  • 10 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of KM6CQ - Dan
VT@RI LoTW Conformation.
Can any of you fellow Flexers help me get a LoTW conformation for VT&RI on 160 meters? Any mode is good. I think FT8, JT65, JT9 or CW wou...
  • KM6CQ - Dan, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of KM6CQ - Dan
I would like a cough button.
When operating SSB I use VOX with my wireless headset. The VOX works great. I do have a foot switch for PTT if I am not using VOX. I woul...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea