Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 305
Photo of James Nelson
Android App Advance Orders ?
With Challenges facing the Android application I am willing see if I get a reaction here or rotten tomatoes thrown at me
  • 8 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Rich McCabe
Two Tone signal input ?
I recently took delivery on a Telepost LP-500.  I need to connect the two tone signal from the LP-500 to my Flex 6500. According to the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 23 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve N4LQ
Keeping the 6300 quiet and cool
I bought this laptop cooler at Big Lots for $10 and sat the 6300 on it. The case temp dropped 5 degrees and the internal fan never kicks ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of William Hemmingsen
Android App
I started working on a Android App to go alongside my CMD micro.  I wanted a few additional feature at hands reach without having to use ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 74 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Richard Clafton W4/G7EIX
WRTC 2014 Documentary
Interesting documentary about the 2014 WRTC https://vimeo.com/119947598
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of W5XZ - dan
KH1/KH7Z on 160m in suburban N. East Texas
short, poor quality video; he was actually quite strong, and easy to work...yesterday, ha! hand held galaxy s 5 cell phone...legacy 6500,...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Rick - W5FCX
Meandering Line "Square Wave Beverage" Antenna for 160 meters?
Hi, I’ve been evaluating options for a low noise receive antenna for 160 meters.  The standard answer is of course the age old reliable ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
Idea to improve the SWR and Power Scale readability.
Idea to improve the SWR and Power Scale readability. Maybe low priority but it seems like a simple change. Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
  • 49 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of KM6CQ - Dan
A feature I would like now.
A feature I would like to see and should be implemented sooner rather than later is diversity reception. Specifically, I would like to ...
  • 10 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Pat N6PAT
FT8 power level
Just wondering what power levels everyone is using for FT8. I keep it low but I'm not sure how low it should be. Also, I had to add a ma...
  • 1 me too
  • 30 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of therobertthe
Anyone using a Wellbrook ALA1530S+ with a 6300?
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - WS7M
80m Loop
After trying my hand at an inverted L and not really seeing the performance I desired, plus it had a really long coax run I decided after...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of W5XZ - dan
Best way to do a wide split with FT 8?
Using DxLab Commander for wsjt-x to talk to the 6500. want to tx around 1.840, and rx around 1.908, for JA... or, vice versa, like when...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W5XZ - dan
new TURF file for 630m in USA?
is FRS gonna unlock my rig to TX on 630m when i get legal in 30 days? "inquiring minds need to know" 74, w5xz, dan
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W5XZ - dan
what's up with the 'nag screen' ?
updated to v1.11.12.. boot / power up sequence here is 1. wireless extender 2. pc 3. flex 6500 ( sometimes.... ok, usually ) 4. DxLab l...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W5XZ - dan
wsjt x rc2 won't transmit
rc 1 worked fine
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
Master Mute Button -- a new feature
This idea was suggested by Jerry / W4UK.   I made a mockup for him (attached below) and submitted the idea.  Currently you can mute a sl...
  • 10 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Steve Coakley
Red Pitaya with PowerSDR?
Does anyone know how to get PowerSDR to work with the Red Pitaya SDR Radio app? I've installed the program in Windows 10 but it won't tur...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W5XZ - dan
"Smart"SDR 3 ??
SmartSDR 3 ??  If SmartSDR 2 doesn't put anything really new on the table for me, can i defer my 'early adopter free upgrade' to SSDR 3, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of W5XZ - dan
WNB ??
WNB on 160 m ?
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered