Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 100
Photo of WA5GP
SmartSDR iOS license Revisit Question
Ok I read through some of the post and questions about getting an Ipad to connect with your radio, and the most specific to my issue is t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Big Al
Flex 6600 and N1MM+ fine tune problem
When I have N1MM+ running and controlling the flex 6600 the mouse fine tune stops working in smartsdr when I close N1MM+ the mouse fine ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike Kasrich
N1MM+ cw delay with N1MM+ and 2.3.9
I am using SSDR 2.3.9 and the current version of N1MM+. Yesterday in NAQP cw I noticed "random delays" when sending exchanges, calling CQ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of VE6WZ
6700 Logger 32 com issue
New 6700 set-up and all works great except L32 . CAT is configured and an FTDI USB cable is used. L32 gets the current band, mode and fre...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of J. Richard Low
Integrate Flex6700, Maestro, and computer running N1MM+ on a network
I'm looking for a solution (diagrams, pictures preferred) on integrating a Flex 6700 being controlled by a Maestro with N1MM Logger Plus ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of W9ILY
DAX Audio-again
I am using SmartSDR 2.3.9.112 with my 6500. I encountered a DAX driver error and did several uninstall/install routines along with having...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ray
Yamaha CM500 hookup to 6600?
Need to connect a Yamaha CM500 headset mic to the rear panel of a 6600 (non-M). With my CM500 (no pinout diagram or mini-manual included)...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Al Dewey
Problem Recording WAV Files with Flex 6600M
I listed a similar question as a "Question" but received no response either here or on the N1MM Reflector so I will try it again listing ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ian Szekeres
I/Q input to smartsdr
I am thinking about purchasing a 6400, but wanted to take a look at the NB and NR within the smartsdr prg.  I have and I/Q stream I can s...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Kennedy-WU5E
60m band
why is not the FLEX 6600 will not tune?
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Marty Ray
Any way to quickly generate a spot tone without transmitting?
Since it doesn't appear that we will be getting a CW spot (or auto-spot) feature any time soon, is there any way to quickly and momentari...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of k9bm .
6400 Receive Antennas
Another new 6400 user dumb question:  When I bought this radio it claimed to have "2 independent receivers."  So I create 2 panadapters, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sergey Abrikosov
DAX and RX streams question
I have a question about DAX Control panel.If I open more than one panadapter or add a Slice receiver, I only see Slice A in DAX control p...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB
KPA1500 connections to Flex 6500?
What is the best way to connect he KPA1500 to the Flex6500. Would like the Flex to control the amp as much as possible. And what can be c...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of K1UO - Larry
Upgrade to 2.3.9 loses "something" over my VPN
This is a remote 6600 and trying to use SSDR over the VPN which was flawless with 2.2.8. Now when connecting via 2.3.9, everything comes ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Richard Adkins
I've had my FLEX-6500 since around Christmas 2017 and am thrilled with it.
Before buying my Flex I was somewhat leery of making such a big purchase after seeing so many people on the forums with 'problems' with t...
  • 5 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of mikeatthebeach .
Remote Flex6600M Reboot Turn-On Problem if my 12V Supply goes off - How to Turn On Remotely ???
Remote Flex6600M Reboot  Turn-On Problem if my 12V Supply goes off  Question  How to Turn On Remotely ??? Push Green Power On Button ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Asher - K0AU
How to buy a SmartSDR V2 license?
Dumb question, but can't figure out how to buy a V2 license. I'm still on V1 and finally see a v2 feature (spots!) that excites me. Still...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ed N5DG
problem getting Winkey working wint N1MM / SSDR
I'm new to SSDR / Flex 6600 . I'm having a problem getting Winkey USB to connect with N1MM and SSDR CAT . I've used Winkey /N1MM on a dif...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ray DeVreugd
Using 2 Astron 25 Amp Power Supplys to Power 6700
Would like to use 2 25 amp Astron Power Supplies in parallel to power the 6700. I have noticed when running FT8 at about 80 watts with th...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question