Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 24
Photo of William Hemmingsen
Android App
I started working on a Android App to go alongside my CMD micro.  I wanted a few additional feature at hands reach without having to use ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 74 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Barry N1EU
Receive Latency
I just made some measurements on cw receive latency and wanted to share them.  I used a simple methodology of recording the tx sidetone i...
  • 2 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Trevor-EI2GLB
Flex control
Hi All id like to add some form of external vfo to my 6500 be it a Flex control or a dj console, one question is say in a contest environ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of M0GVZ
For the attention of Flex - Icom Lies
Icom are making some completely false statements in their Icom 7300 brochure. From http://www.icomamerica.com/en/products/amateur/hf/7300...
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve Jones
uk trade up flex
Trade up deal now available in UK? One of the UK dealers has emailed their list this evening with a link to their website and a flex page...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Reggie-k6xr
Type screw tool needed for removal of top for cleaning?
What type and size of tool needed for top removal of 6500 for cleaning? Tnx
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nicholas Parry
looking for a good audio monitor active speaker for my new flex-6700
There appear to be a lot of different suggestions for speakers.  looking to spend around £100 GBP.  Any comments would be greatly appreci...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KT0AM  - Mark
FLDIGI 3.23.05, SmartSDR 1.5.1 and Windows 10
I've been working with these version of FLDIGI, SDRCat, SDR and Windows 10 in every conceivable combination of COM ports available but ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of Roy Laufer
Is there anywhere that I can get a thorough explanation of the technology behind the Flex 6000 Series???
Hello, I was chatting on the radio the other night with a guy that I have a great deal of respect for. He has been an Electrical Enginee...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim
SSDR N1MM voice
Has anyone been successful for setting up N1MM+ Voice Keyer with Smart SDR, DAX, and Flex 6700?
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ai6re
AVLC Automatic Volume Limit Control
Auto Volume Limit Control, AVLC to allow setting the max audio you want so if listening to a weak station a strong station does not come ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
Photo of James Whiteway
Test program on Nextbook
Here's my test program running on a cheap Walmart Nextbook tablet. https://youtu.be/37emn6K3310 James WD5GWY
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Pat
Windows 10: PowerSDR 2.7.2 Unrecognized Flexcontrol
Hello,everything is in the title PowerSDR no longer recognizes the VFO FLEX-Control since I was 10 under windows. everything else seems o...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Len
WSJT-X caution
K1JT Advises WSJT-X Users Not to Use “Unauthorized” Builds of His Software TAGS: Laureate Joe Taylor, new mode, WSJT software su...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of M0GVZ
CQ-WPX Flex 6500 intermittent no TX
Version 1.4.3 of SmartSDR, keying radio via footswitch through mic socket. Running Windows 7 SP1, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i5 4690. Both radio...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of DrTeeth
Change in TX behaviour in 1.4.0 ?
Has there been a change in behaviour in the TX of the 6300 to help prevent out of band transmissions? It looks like the TX response filte...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jason Whiteaker
Possible response to all of the 1.4 software issues so many are experiencing
There have been many posts from folks experiencing software issues including crashes, unhandled exceptions, or other oddities after their...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of M0GVZ
Offer version 2 free to all existing customers as compensation.
Given the fact that Flex are now 5 months behind the roadmap for ver 1.4 with no schedule given for release, I feel that Flexradio should...
  • 3 me toos
  • 34 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Robert -- N5IKD
Software update
I have some questions for Icom, Yeasu, Kenwood, Elecraft, Apache-Labs: When are the next software upgrades going to be available? How ma...
  • 4 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Praise
Photo of James Watts
Would someone from FRS care to comment?
I have been a long time Flex supporter. I've owned an SDR1000, Flex 5000a and now a Flex 6500. I, like many of you, would like some answe...
  • 2 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered