Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 30
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Tutorial Video: Using Full Duplex Mode to Monitor Transmit Audio During Adjustment
This is my first Audio/Visual Tutorial on the Flex-6000 Series I hope it is helpful. If you like it, I will make more on other subjects. ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Roy Laufer
Any opinions/experience with the RadioSport hand operated PTT
I've written before about how much I value my RadioSport RC-60CF headset. I needed to disassemble and fix the cherry momentary switch in...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cal Spreitzer - N3CAL
SSDR v1.6.17 Running WSJT-X on 4 Slices
Special thanks to K6OZY for the video on v1.6 Operating Digital Modes!  Today I was able to create and run 4 WSJT-X instances with my F...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jon - KF2E
Who's trading up?
I've had my 6500 for a little over a year and a half and I never really thought about upgrading until today's announcement of the upgrade...
  • 2 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Question
Photo of Norm - W7CK
Can't seem to run Profile Manager under v1.6
Well, I upgraded to v1.6 and now I can't seem to run Profile Manager.  My existing profiles seem to work, I just can't go in and edit the...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Cal Spreitzer - N3CAL
SSDR V1.6 New Issue with USB Serial Converters
USB Serial Converters No Longer Work Since SSDR 1.6 Install.  First issue noticed was DDUTIL V3.2.2.05 no longer would control my KPA-500...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of W7NGA
It's a new world out there ...
I invited a new friend to coffee this morning. He's been a ham since the 60's, and much like me, has a shack filled with most everythin...
  • 8 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of YV5WZ
Looking for Amplifier for working with my Flex 6300: suggestions are welcome!
My Ameritron 811 (one year old ) passed away today after working with my new flex 6300.....cause: unknow....reason why I`m began a search...
  • 2 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Danny K5CG
Active SmartSDR operator status on the web
I would imagine most SmartSDR users are at home or at least operating while connected to the Internet. Would it be possible for SmartSDR ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of John - AF3K
Fixing a SmartSDR display issue on Windows 10
Hello to all from a Flex-6500 newbie. Recently traded up from the Flex-5k and really enjoying it. This is my first post. Thought it...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Norm - W7CK
Merry Christmas to All....
I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.   Its been a wonderful year and a pleasure getting to know each and every one of y...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bill Roberts
Feature Request - Recorded Receive/Transmit Longer than 2 Minutes and Written to Files
For numerous purposes, it would be handy to record transmitted or received audio lasting more than the current 2 minute limit.  It would ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Roy Laufer
Radiosport Headsets now being offered in the Flex Radio Store
I just saw that FRS is selling the Arlan Communication's Radiosport Headset line! I, myself, own a Radiosport RS60CF headset with M350 m...
  • 3 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Praise
Photo of GI4FZD
transmit audio with d-star?
I am trying out d-star through an external 2 meter transverter, I notice that  it is recommended to set tx eq  to off, this results in ve...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Gerald Youngblood, K5SDR awarded CMSARA High Cotton Award for Achievement in Amateur Radio
Gerald Youngblood, K5SDR, was awarded the first CMSARA High Cotton Award for Achievement in Amateur Radio for his standard of excellence ...
  • 13 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Richard Saue
Windows 10 november update 1511 broke DAX...
I did the Win 10 november update tonight. That broke my CAT ports and DAX drivers. Uninstalled SmartSDR 1.5.1, and made a new install. No...
  • 2 me toos
  • 34 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of David Warnberg
THANK YOU
Thank you FLEX radio and specially Tim and Matt for providing me the opportunity to upgrade my 6300 to the 6500.. I can not believe what ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of George Moranian
Dirty distorted transmit signal
After upgrading to v1.5 my carrier (tune) signal is very distorted and when transmitting audio i'm seeing audio on both side-bands on the...
  • 18 me toos
  • 54 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of KC0EM
HRD's logbook & WSJT-X
I work a lot of JT 65 and JT 9. I like to use the HRD logbook. The only way to keep that logbook updated for those two modes is to impor...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike KD2CJJ
Bad Transmit Signal
take a look at the pics.  I'm having a bad transmit.  Should I try to reset the unit? The issue is across all bands...
  • 2 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress