Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 199
Photo of David Marotti
Any update on resuming PGXL deliveries?
It's been about 2 months since they stopped shipping, so I was just wondering,  I ordered mine in March, and I know there are many others...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
Official Position on Adaptive Predistortion
Periodically the topic of Adaptive Predistortion comes up for discussion on this community.  Our team has been consistent in our position...
  • 15 me toos
  • 35 replies
  • Idea
Photo of James Whiteway
2.4.9 ANF
Improved/properly working ANF still nowhere to be found. Truly sad. So many basic things need work. Instead we get a multicolored S Met...
  • 3 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rich - N5ZC
PowerGenius Tuner
Has the tuner debuted at the Flex Booth.  If yes how about a pic. Thanks Rich - N5ZC
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K1DBO
Slice Master 6000 v0.10.5 is now available
As many of you have already noticed, Slice Master 6000 now supports placing cluster spots into the SSDR panafall via the recently enhance...
  • 2 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mauro VE3TCV
Pretty impressive results using WNB on 160M
Made a quick video of some impressive results using the WNB and NR on 160M, radio is a Flex 6600 and antenna is a 250ft Beverage.
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of WW1SS - Steve
Power Genius Ship Date
Any Update on the Power Genius Ship Date?? Gonna be buying a new amp soon
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Vicki
Help with SmartSDR software for use on a MAC
I have a new Flex 6600 radio (traded in my 6500 and Maestro) and am interested in running this on my MAC computer (not my iPad or phone a...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Fred GLENN
Smartlink no longer connects
I set up SmartLink on my new 6600 and all was working well. My brother (K2OC) tested it from 1900 miles away in Arizona and was able to l...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Matt (K0KB)
Smart link down?
Appears the service is down again?  Having trouble connecting all morning but had no problems yesterday and all my network stuff appears ...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
Photo of John Kenney
Windows Gremlins - Alternatives?
Since purchasing my Flex 6400 I have spent just about as much time chasing Windows-related gremlins than I have using the radio. I'm gett...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
Photo of Burch - K4QXX
No waterfall using smartlink via remote wifi
We just go a 2nd internet line installed in our office.  It is Spectrum 100/10 service.  We used to have 10/1 service and it was a little...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of henrylance
Questions about Using Parallels
Hello Everyone.Interested in getting some feedback about Flex users who are using Parallels on Apple Mac machines to run Windows 10 and S...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott N8UMW
Cant connect to radio through smart link
Smart link sees radio, but comes back to not connected screen. Smart link status logged in. Sees radio with blue dot. Tap to connect, and...
  • 3 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rick - W5FCX
Legal Limit Solid State Amp - SPE 2K-FA, KPA-1500 or ??
Looking at solid state legal limit amps with integrated tuner for use with 6700. The SPE 2K-FA and recently introduced Elecraft KPA-1500 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David-N5PSM
What is the current status of the PXGL and The Tuner (How about some photos) We are INVESTED!
We that have invested in the pre-orders would like an update on the TUNER and Th PXGKL  How about some photos to quiet us down?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Burch - K4QXX
Power Genius XL and tuner update
Just wondering if Flex could update us on the status of the amp and upcoming tuner.  The last update was posted on July 5th.  Burch - K...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tilman D Thulesius
SmartLink service needs to be more robust
I can see that there are a quite a number of posts and with that occasions when the SmartLink Service has been down for remote action.If ...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bill Wuttke KE3BK
VirtualBox - MAC - SmartSDR
All,I've spent quite a bit of time recently trying to find the best way to run SmartSDR under Windows 10 on my Mac computers. Here's what...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of W1MSG
OS X Port
I would love to see the developer port the iOS version to OSX. I have the DPSDR but not real happy with it. I love the iOS version ! Woul...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question