Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 182
Photo of Hardy
VPN with 2.3.9 now uselessly
Up to 2.2.8 all was ok. With 2.3.7 ist getting worse ... With 2.3.9 VPN is uselessly. All 10 seconds a break of approx. 3 seconds arises...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of K1DBO
Slice Master 6000 v0.10.5 is now available
As many of you have already noticed, Slice Master 6000 now supports placing cluster spots into the SSDR panafall via the recently enhance...
  • 2 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Burch - K4QXX
Spots and +0
After running SSDR with spots for awhile, I have a bunch of +0 spots on the panadapter.  If I use the clear all spots option, it gets rid...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jim Gilliam
VPN degredation on 2.3.7
VPN degradation on 2.3.7 When I run 2.3.7 remotely on a VPN I  get at  best two yellow bars. I down graded back to 2.2.8, I get 5 green b...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bill English
Slice Master issue
Well I got VE7CC working with Slice Master, but I notice a little quirk with it. Today when listening to FT8 I noticed a tiny breaks in t...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick Hadley - W0FG
No spots with Slicemaster & HRD
I'm unable to get spots to show. I'm running v.2.3.7 & Slice Master v0.10.4c and HRD Log.  Spots in SSDR are enabled, Send spots to radio...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of NA7AA Tom
Did you know you can not backup Profiles on a 6600M?
No way to backup Profiles on a 6600M
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rick - W5FCX
Legal Limit Solid State Amp - SPE 2K-FA, KPA-1500 or ??
Looking at solid state legal limit amps with integrated tuner for use with 6700. The SPE 2K-FA and recently introduced Elecraft KPA-1500 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KK9W - Steve
Switching from Computer to Maestro
Noticed when I switch from computer to maestro and back that the powered speakers and headphones I have connected to my 6400 go full volu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Osiel Rodriguez
Maestro hangs after multiple WIFI drops
Just received new Maestro and found that if my Wifi gets dropped multiple times, the connection appears to get dropped, but the radio sho...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rob Monsipapa
Looking for AMP suggestions for my 6600M I just ordered
I am wondering what AMPs people are using with their 6600M. I just ordered mine at the Yuma Hamfest, will get it in 6-8 weeks so I have...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bernie W7DMC
interfacing pg-xl
Since my PG-XL is now on the way, want to know if I can connect Ant1 on 6500 to Input A on PG-XL and then connect Ant2 on 6500 to Input B...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of KK9W - Steve
Error on Maestro Screen
Been getting this error on Maestro . . . Any Ideas
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Mario - DL3LSM
DAX and CAT applications now available for macOS
Hi there, since I’ve got my Flex-6300 last year I missed an equivalent for SmartCAT and SmartDAX on macOS. Using Dougs (K3TZR) xFlexAPI ...
  • 14 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tore Andersson
Transverter with 6600
I plan to use transverters with the 6600. What transverter do you recommend and is there some option that is needed to use transverters w...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Chen
Spectral Abnormality in FT8 Mode Transmission
I found my FT8 transmit abnormal this morning, please see the attached photo I try to close and restart JTDX, it no use. After restart ...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
Photo of henrylance
Case fan noise
Just wondering ??  After 5 months of living with a Flex 6500 and Maestro,  I have gotten use to all the quirks that happen and the long l...
  • 1 me too
  • 25 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott N8UMW
Cant connect to radio through smart link
Smart link sees radio, but comes back to not connected screen. Smart link status logged in. Sees radio with blue dot. Tap to connect, and...
  • 3 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
Photo of KF4HR
Power Genius XL ship date?
Can we expect the Power Genius XL amp to ship at the same time as the 6400/6600 transceivers?
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KE5ZS
Anyone having problems with IOS app after update?
After IOS update 11.3.1 my IOS app will not connect outside of my network.  Is anyone having similar issues?
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered