Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 193
Photo of James Whiteway
2.4.9 ANF
Improved/properly working ANF still nowhere to be found. Truly sad. So many basic things need work. Instead we get a multicolored S Met...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of KC2QMA_John
Anyone using the Asus RT-AC88U WiFi Router
I am going to be updating my old router with the Asus RT-AC88U router and wanted to see if anyone has any experience with it, also how ...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick - W5FCX
Legal Limit Solid State Amp - SPE 2K-FA, KPA-1500 or ??
Looking at solid state legal limit amps with integrated tuner for use with 6700. The SPE 2K-FA and recently introduced Elecraft KPA-1500 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David-N5PSM
What is the current status of the PXGL and The Tuner (How about some photos) We are INVESTED!
We that have invested in the pre-orders would like an update on the TUNER and Th PXGKL  How about some photos to quiet us down?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Burch - K4QXX
Power Genius XL and tuner update
Just wondering if Flex could update us on the status of the amp and upcoming tuner.  The last update was posted on July 5th.  Burch - K...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tilman D Thulesius
SmartLink service needs to be more robust
I can see that there are a quite a number of posts and with that occasions when the SmartLink Service has been down for remote action.If ...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Problem
Photo of David Marotti
Any update on resuming PGXL deliveries?
It's been about 2 months since they stopped shipping, so I was just wondering,  I ordered mine in March, and I know there are many others...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Wuttke KE3BK
VirtualBox - MAC - SmartSDR
All,I've spent quite a bit of time recently trying to find the best way to run SmartSDR under Windows 10 on my Mac computers. Here's what...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
Official Position on Adaptive Predistortion
Periodically the topic of Adaptive Predistortion comes up for discussion on this community.  Our team has been consistent in our position...
  • 15 me toos
  • 35 replies
  • Idea
Photo of W1MSG
OS X Port
I would love to see the developer port the iOS version to OSX. I have the DPSDR but not real happy with it. I love the iOS version ! Woul...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Burch - K4QXX
No waterfall using smartlink via remote wifi
We just go a 2nd internet line installed in our office.  It is Spectrum 100/10 service.  We used to have 10/1 service and it was a little...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of James Whiteway
ANF update?
Just curious if the next version of SSDR will finally fix the non-working ANF. Steve told me at HAMCOM in Plano this past June, that a ne...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of K1DBO
Slice Master 6000 v0.10.5 is now available
As many of you have already noticed, Slice Master 6000 now supports placing cluster spots into the SSDR panafall via the recently enhance...
  • 2 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Tore Andersson
Transverter with 6600
I plan to use transverters with the 6600. What transverter do you recommend and is there some option that is needed to use transverters w...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Kenney
Windows Gremlins - Alternatives?
Since purchasing my Flex 6400 I have spent just about as much time chasing Windows-related gremlins than I have using the radio. I'm gett...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hardy
VPN with 2.3.9 now uselessly
Up to 2.2.8 all was ok. With 2.3.7 ist getting worse ... With 2.3.9 VPN is uselessly. All 10 seconds a break of approx. 3 seconds arises...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Burch - K4QXX
Spots and +0
After running SSDR with spots for awhile, I have a bunch of +0 spots on the panadapter.  If I use the clear all spots option, it gets rid...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jim Gilliam
VPN degredation on 2.3.7
VPN degradation on 2.3.7 When I run 2.3.7 remotely on a VPN I  get at  best two yellow bars. I down graded back to 2.2.8, I get 5 green b...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bill English
Slice Master issue
Well I got VE7CC working with Slice Master, but I notice a little quirk with it. Today when listening to FT8 I noticed a tiny breaks in t...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick Hadley - W0FG
No spots with Slicemaster & HRD
I'm unable to get spots to show. I'm running v.2.3.7 & Slice Master v0.10.4c and HRD Log.  Spots in SSDR are enabled, Send spots to radio...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered