Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 49
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 83 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bob  KN4HH
Experiencing intermittent CAT data flow to/from my Flex 6500
I am using a Flex 6500 to interface with a SPE Expert 1.3K and a AT-Auto tuner.  I am experiencing a condition where after a few minutes ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of William Hemmingsen
Android App
I started working on a Android App to go alongside my CMD micro.  I wanted a few additional feature at hands reach without having to use ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 74 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Neal - K3NC
Windows Spring Update (1803) Tips and Tricks
There have been several types of problems witnessed with the new release of Windows that has started to be distributed to customers as of...
  • 5 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bob Gerzoff, WK2Y
How close do you need to be to a desk mike?
I am thinking of getting one of the new Inrad desk microphones, but I am wondering if having it mounted on the desk would mean I need to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Matt - KD5FGE
Now Selling Inrad Microphones!
FlexRadio is pleased to announce a partnership with Vibroplex to offer Inrad microphones as our exclusive desktop microphone offering. In...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Joe Sartori - K3WTF
iphone will not connect
trying to get smartlink to connect on T-Mobile cell..... Shows up on phone select it and all it does is come back to you are not connecte...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bob  KN4HH
SmartLink Password Reset link not working
I attempted to reset my SmartLink password using the forgot password link on the SmartLink log in page.  I clicked the link and it prompt...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Cosmos (Alan KB5CUS)
Confused about Cell Phone Carriers IPv4 / IPv6 & SmartSdr IOS
I'm looking to change Cell Phone carrier. Looking at older post doesn't seem to address most of the carriers going to IPv6. In a 2 year o...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jerome Lofton
Waiting for Hardware Initialization (Y, K, YTS)
Help-desk request has just been submitted; While waiting for a reply perhaps the Flex Community also has some suggestions ... my Maestro ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Ken - NM9P
160 WAS!
I finally did it! I changed the 80 Meter Inverted L to 160 Meters yesterday.  (Added about 70 ft of wire to the top.) Tonight I worked ...
  • 8 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bob  KN4HH
How to remote control a AT-Auto tuner while direct connected to a Flex 6500
I have a Flex 6500 direct connected, via the Flex USB ports, to a SPE 1.3K amplifier and a AT-Auto (Don Kessler model) antenna tuner. Th...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris DL5NAM
SmartSDR-IOS update Version 2.3 is here !
SmartSDR-IOS V2.3 is ready for download at Apple App store. Thanks to Marcus DL8MRE ! Hey, why you not let some "stars" and a comment ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bob  KN4HH
Anyone using T-Mobile for SmartLink ios
SmartLink is working on all my platforms.  SmartLink for ios is only working via wifi on my iPhone 7 Plus.  My provider is T-Mobile.  I s...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bob  KN4HH
No persistence using SmartSDR for iOS
I am running the latest SmartSDR for iOS version on both an iPhone and iPad.  Each time I power up either device, it defaults to 14.250 a...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob  KN4HH
Operating the Maestro with external vehicle power
I operate my Maestro in my vehicle actually more often than fixed station.  On long trips, batteries become an issue.  I would like to po...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike va3mw
Getting read for SmartLink -- test your upload performance
SmartLink is coming and a number of you are going to want to give a try from Starbucks, your Mother in Laws, etc.  :) This is going to b...
  • 7 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bob  KN4HH
Unable to make a SmartLink connection on iPhone
I am using a iPhone 7 Plus with registered V2.0.17 software.  I enabled SmartLnk on the phone.  I tap on the SmartSDR icon and I tap to ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bob  KN4HH
SmartSDR CAT will not conect to radio
I am running SmartSDR  2.0.17.  I have two pc's connected to my Flex 6500 and SmartSDR CAT connects successfully (one hard wired and one ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob  KN4HH
2.0.17 is Super. Upgrade went without a hitch. I downloaded, installed, connected in less than 10 mminutes
Just finished 2.0.17 upgrade and all seems good.  Download, config, and connection in less than 10 minutes.  Many Flex for another innova...
  • 6 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise