Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 448
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Some Community food for thought...
There have been some recent posts that I wanted to address to the Community as a whole.  Particularly about comments referring to the rem...
  • 18 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of N4DOV n4dov
Maestro VFO knob rotates "by itself"
Main VFO Knob rotates by itself downwards if set at about 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock. Is there an easy fix to this imbalance. (Maestro conne...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack Version 2.1.30.9 Released - USB Relay, CWX support
USB Relay control feature added. FRStack install includes UsbRelay command line program that is accessed from Run menu item and configure...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of DF1LON
CW Skimmer Server does not launch any more
I have been using the CW Skimmer Server since years. So far, the Software was working great. But currently CW Skimmer Server does not l...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 4 me toos
  • 47 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack 1.6.9 for SmartSDR 1.6 and adds a Global Profile Launch Program feature
FRStack 1.6.9 Updates and Additions: Global Profile Launch Program feature This feature allows you to configure one or more programs to ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Transmit Waveform
I noticed a different waveform when th PA temperature is below 67deg Celsius and when it's above that temperature. Have I got a problem o...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jerry Humphrey
digital programs do not decode psk 31
I see waterfall signals but get nothing on text receive screen, not even occasionally. I have set up the 6500  and 3 different digital pg...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Gene - K3GC
Flex 6xxx Fan Replacement
There has been great concern about fan failure and replacement in the fgpa fan speed thread.  That thread has gotten almost impossibly lo...
  • 4 me toos
  • 32 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of henrylance
Case fan noise
Just wondering ??  After 5 months of living with a Flex 6500 and Maestro,  I have gotten use to all the quirks that happen and the long l...
  • 1 me too
  • 25 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K5ROX
Ethernet connection varies and disconnects, Flex please respond
I see other having same problem. I ran a 6300 for years and was always full Ethernet signal. Now have 6600 on same computer and signal va...
  • 4 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Maestro knob problem
Unbalanced Maestro Tuning Knob. Completed the knob fix in about 5 minutes. What a difference in its operation. Thanks Flex for another gr...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Slawomir
External receiver connect for Flex 6700
Hi All, How can you connect an external receiver to the antenna to work in parallel with the FLEX-6700? The rear panel has BNC Ant IN and...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mike va3mw
Remote Maestro
All you new Maestro users.  You do know once you have a VPN solution - either via Flex once it is integrated or some other VPN, that you ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of David Warnberg
FLEX-6500 with KPA-500 and KAT-500
Just built the KPA-500 and the KAT-500.  I hooked the Antenna tuner up first and tested it, bypassed the internal antenna tuner in the FL...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joe
SPOT feature on the Flex Maestro?
New Flex user here...6500/Maestro and am wondering if there is a SPOT function in the Maestro somewhere. Still navigating things in the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Please welcome Michael, VA3MW as Community Mayor Pro Tem
Starting tomorrow afternoon, I will be taking a temporary medical leave of absence for several weeks and Michael, VA3MW will be the Commu...
  • 8 me toos
  • 56 replies
  • Praise
Photo of K1DBO
Slice Master 6000 v0.9.20 now supports WSJT-X
I've just uploaded Slice Master 6000 v0.9.20 to https://github.com/K1DBO/slice-master-6000 The README there is a good place to start if y...
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Gregory Stobbs
WSJT-X not decoding. I am seeing signals in the WSJT-X waterfall; clock seems accurate
WSJT-X not decoding. I am seeing signals in the WSJT-X waterfall; I can send CQ and getting RF out; the clock seems to be within 0.2 secs...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Connecting an ALS-600 to a Flex 6000 series radio to Band Switch automatically.
If anyone is using an ALS-600 Amplifier and trying to connect it to 6000 series radio using the new USB cables, I have the answer. I pur...
  • 4 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise