Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 433
Photo of Richard Gasparik
TX meter problem in PowerSdr
Hi all,   Using Flex-1500 with PowerSdr 2.8 and I have a problem with TX meter. It works randomly...whet I start SW, it doesn’t w...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Transverter
What's the power output of the transverter port on a Flex-1500. How do you configur the XVTR form. I just finished assembling a 2m transv...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gregory Stobbs
WSJT-X not decoding. I am seeing signals in the WSJT-X waterfall; clock seems accurate
WSJT-X not decoding. I am seeing signals in the WSJT-X waterfall; I can send CQ and getting RF out; the clock seems to be within 0.2 secs...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - WS7M
DAX driver fix batch files
I will attempt to give credit where due.  These are based off work done by another member here so not my original work.  Unfortunately I ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Chris DL5NAM
SmartSDR-IOS update Version 2.3 is here !
SmartSDR-IOS V2.3 is ready for download at Apple App store. Thanks to Marcus DL8MRE ! Hey, why you not let some "stars" and a comment ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack Version 2.1.30.4 Released
FRStack has been updated to work with FlexRadio Systems next generation radios.FRStack will work with your 1.X and 2.X based radios.FRSta...
  • 4 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of W3EX -- Tom
Maestro loses wifi after upgrade to latest software
After upgrading to the latest software, my Maestro will no longer see my wifi access points. The Ethernet connection works fine; but no w...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Praise to the Flex team.
I would like to thank the Flex team for this upgrade. The visual effects are great and the version installed very smoothly.
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
USB Cables
Just installed 2.1 and one of my USB cables is hashed out. What does this mean. This cable controls my 4o3a antenna switch. I'm dead in t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Dale KB5VE
If you want the ability to fill in the pan display please come and show flex you want it. This is just those who want it.
As I understand it Flex responds to numbers. If a person doesn't want the fill in option then if it appears they just don't have to use i...
  • 42 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Tutorial Video: Using Full Duplex Mode to Monitor Transmit Audio During Adjustment
This is my first Audio/Visual Tutorial on the Flex-6000 Series I hope it is helpful. If you like it, I will make more on other subjects. ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Varistor
Why so few eHam reviews?
Every now and then I'd go to the Reviews section of eHam to see what others are writing about. What strikes me as very unusual is how few...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB
Spectrum Display "Filled" in on new version of SSDR
I have noticed on 2 recent reviews the spectrum display has a "filled" in effect. Is this user selectable and can it be turned off? Thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John G3WGV
API Primer - a work in progress
I mentioned in a post on another thread that I had done some initial work on an API primer, mainly as a way of corralling my own learning...
  • 10 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Gene - K3GC
Flex 6xxx Fan Replacement
There has been great concern about fan failure and replacement in the fgpa fan speed thread.  That thread has gotten almost impossibly lo...
  • 4 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eric Gruff
Noise Reduction needs improvement - feature request
I worked the CQWW SSB contest this weekend with my FlexRadio 6300 as 2nd radio in an SO2R with my Yaesu FTdx5000. I am very impressed wit...
  • 5 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
Photo of KC3OL
Win Update Disabler
I found an app that might be useful for stopping Windows 10 updates.  You can get it at this link http://www.site2unblock.com/win-updates...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Remote from 200’ Below English Channel
Over the years I have remoted my Flex from 28 countries and lots of strange places like running across the beach at Mt Athos.SV/A or from...
  • 6 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of IK6DLK Fabrizio
Problem sixteen relay card to switch band
Hello, I buy a sixteen relay card http://denkovi.com/usb-16-relay-board to switch band filters attached to the Flex6500 is recognized as ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of SDupuie
Spurious Receiver Slice opened when Global Profile is Loaded
I routinely use Global Profiles for setting up my Flex-6300 for different bands and modes. Often when I am loading a global profile, in a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem