Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 463
Photo of Ria - N2RJ
Flex meter is great for youtube
I stream my radio on youtube sometimes, for special events and such. Often I don't want to show the entire radio interface but I want to ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ernest - W4EG
QST Review Comparing the ANAN To Flex-6x00 Radio
My letter to the editor and writer of QST October 2015 edition. Hi Martin(AA6E), Regarding: QST October 2015 Edition Product: Apache La...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Frank Ventura
Can the Flex 6000 signature series be controlled (CAT) through the accessory port?
Hi all, I have a Flex 6300. My question concerns the DB-15 accessory port on the back. I looked at the pin-outs and noticed that pins 12 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of William Hemmingsen
Android App
I started working on a Android App to go alongside my CMD micro.  I wanted a few additional feature at hands reach without having to use ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 74 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Flex, Transverter, and Satellites!
This is going to cost me some money soon! After finishing up 8 Band DXCC and 9 Band WAS this month....i needed some else to do... So I ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mike
No rf output on FT8
Everything was working before the 6600 went to Flex for "improvements" Now no keying the radio on FT8. Using wsjt-x 1.9.1 r8747. I'm not ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kent Olsen
No spots with Slice Master and DXLab SpotCollector
I have spots in the SSDR Panadapter coming from CW Skimmer. I have tried to get spots coming from DXLab SpotCollector by checking the box...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Werner Vavken
FLEX iOS WAN availability????
Anyone know when the FLEX iOS software will have WAN capability? Werner, WB6RAW
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom Hammack
SmartSDR with either MARS ALE or Ham ALE.
Does anyone have the setup for SmartSDR with either MARS ALE or Ham ALE. I have the Flex 6700 scanning, but it does not key the rig nor...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joe
SPOT feature on the Flex Maestro?
New Flex user here...6500/Maestro and am wondering if there is a SPOT function in the Maestro somewhere. Still navigating things in the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Roger J. Buffington
How to download entire LOTW log
This week I reactivated my LOTW status, as I had stupidly allowed my certificate to expire.  Long story, but I lost my log adi file on my...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of ka7gzr
Biggest Battery for the Maestro?
I'm still looking for the biggest battery that can fit inside the Maestro battery compartment. The Mogix and the Polanfo fit nicely but d...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 60 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Yaesu Bluetooth
Has anyone found a suitable bluetooth headset to work with the Yaesu bluetooth adapter. The BH-2A is no longer available. Thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack Version 2.1.30.4 Released
FRStack has been updated to work with FlexRadio Systems next generation radios.FRStack will work with your 1.X and 2.X based radios.FRSta...
  • 5 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Praise
Photo of K5ROX
ios ssdr paying for it problem
When I try to buy it gives me "Unknown Error" triple checked everything and apple support was no help and says its issue with app...... a...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jerry Wilk
Flex hatred by other amateur radio operators
When you mention you are using a Flex radio most non Flex owning hams are supportive or neutral.  But a few hams get really angry like yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 42 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gregory Stobbs
WSJT-X not decoding. I am seeing signals in the WSJT-X waterfall; clock seems accurate
WSJT-X not decoding. I am seeing signals in the WSJT-X waterfall; I can send CQ and getting RF out; the clock seems to be within 0.2 secs...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Johan SE3X
Flex 6500 and 6700 on the same network? Trying to get it to work.
Just about to set up my second Flex. First radio is a 6700 and now adding a 6500. Been scanning the community, finding a lot of info, bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Simon Lewis
running two Flex 6500's on the same network?
Hey All Well I bought a second Flex 6500 ... yeah I know!   Thanks to Marc VE2OLM I gained a second Flex 6500 for EME work :) Quick ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question