Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 478
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
Official Position on Adaptive Predistortion
Periodically the topic of Adaptive Predistortion comes up for discussion on this community.  Our team has been consistent in our position...
  • 15 me toos
  • 35 replies
  • Idea
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 80 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Roger J. Buffington
How to download entire LOTW log
This week I reactivated my LOTW status, as I had stupidly allowed my certificate to expire.  Long story, but I lost my log adi file on my...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hunter - K3IE
Smartlink w/ ATT UVerse BGW210 Modem and IQRouter
Looking for someone who has successfully setup a Smartlink connection using this combination. I have a 6600 using SSDR v 2..4.9, IQRo...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of YV5WZ
SDR 2.4.9 ....your experience so far
Hello to all Dear Friends Long time without upload a post; not even much radio, my 6600 has been off during many weeks. Around a month...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
PFSkimer - What is the possibility for a SmartSDR display that combines: - Panadapter - Waterfall - CW Skimmer
PFSkimer - What is the possibility for a SmartSDR display that combines: - Panadapter - Waterfall - CW Skimmer It seems like it...
  • 54 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Michael Reid
Flex6500 and WSJT-X timing
In WSJT-X FT8, the WSJT-X clock and the computer clock correspond exactly, and correctly, to the WWV signal at 10 MHz.  The computer use...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Vicki
Help with SmartSDR software for use on a MAC
I have a new Flex 6600 radio (traded in my 6500 and Maestro) and am interested in running this on my MAC computer (not my iPad or phone a...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Bluetooth
Whatever happened to the bluetooth implementation?
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of AH0U
No SO2R TX3
I did a factory reset and now I have no SO2R-TX3 in my profile manager.... where can I find it??
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Hojnowski
Radio registration unsuccessful, could not access Smartlink Server
So, I installed our Club Flex-6400 over the weekend, and several of us have been successful in accessing it remotely over the last few da...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
My thoughts on FT8
I have never been a blogger but I guess it is never too late in life to become one in the Internet age.  As most of you know, FT8 has exp...
  • 13 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Marek
LINE OUT adjustable at the Maestro?
Is that in Maestro (2.4.9) wanted that LINE OUT with AF knob is adjustable?In all devices known to me LINE OUT has a fixed level, which i...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of henrylance
Questions about Using Parallels
Hello Everyone.Interested in getting some feedback about Flex users who are using Parallels on Apple Mac machines to run Windows 10 and S...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
DAX is it!!!
I'm in Nebraska visiting my daughter and I was really happy to see SmartLink and the new DAX working so well using the FT8 mode. I'm abou...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Gene - K3GC
Flex 6xxx Fan Replacement
There has been great concern about fan failure and replacement in the fgpa fan speed thread.  That thread has gotten almost impossibly lo...
  • 4 me toos
  • 34 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Simon Lewis
running two Flex 6500's on the same network?
Hey All Well I bought a second Flex 6500 ... yeah I know!   Thanks to Marc VE2OLM I gained a second Flex 6500 for EME work :) Quick ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Ver. 2.4.9 XIT/RIT configuration is not operating as described in the latest Maesto documentation
This is referenced to the Maestro. When XIT is activated, the operator selects an offset frequency using the TX slice knob. When XIT is d...
  • Bob G W1GLV, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Is SmaertLink down?
No response from SmartLink using my AT&T Hotspot. Use to work real well.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gregory Stobbs
WSJT-X not decoding. I am seeing signals in the WSJT-X waterfall; clock seems accurate
WSJT-X not decoding. I am seeing signals in the WSJT-X waterfall; I can send CQ and getting RF out; the clock seems to be within 0.2 secs...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question