Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 66
Photo of Matt NQ6N
Spots on the panafall show up multiple times if the call has been spotted by multiple RBN nodes.
I am loving the new spots integration on the panafall.  I noticed the other day while operating in the CWT that the same call was stackin...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
Lions and Tigers and bad NIC cards oh my!
I started having some problems with my Flex 6400 the last few weeks.  On receive and transmit on the Panadaptor I would have intermittent...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of W2PP
Flex 6700 on the ISS
I saw the link below.  I reflected on the currently running ads in QST CQ etc.  Beautifully simple, without explanation of what that exac...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Gary
Multi-Platform peration on my 6600M
Just wondering when multi-platform will be available on h 6600M. I would like to have the front panel of the radio on and operational whi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Larry - W8LLL
Amplifier key Line buffer
I acquired a nice SB-220 in a trade and needed a TX Line Buffer, I went in the kitchen and made a ham sandwich to empty the lunch meat co...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bob W8RMV
Tune & SWR Meter
When I hit TUNE on my older rigs, the meter will automatically toggle over to the SWR meter for obvious reasons.  So far I haven't been a...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of N9VC
Is this normal?
Hi, Wondering if this is normal. I have a 6700 and sometimes listen to old time radio programs out of Canada at night. If I shut down ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard Adkins
How do I get my Flex 6500 to generate a CTCSS tone so I can participate in a weekly net on our local 2m repeater?
I'm going to order a 146 MHz ASSEMBLED TRANSVERTER in in 146 MHz so I can use our local repeater for a weekly net that I use using my HT....
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob Craig, K8RC
Files Needed for 5000C Update to Windows 7
The Helpdesk article https://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/articles/203137827-Upgrading-a-FLEX-5000C-to-Windows-7 Mentions two files n...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jack
Installing remote SDR on a Maestro, remotely.
My cable modem was reset by the cable company on a service call. Since then my remote Maestro (500 miles away) will not log in and shows ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bob Brown - N8OB
Smart Link "Low BW Connect"
Smart Link "Low BW Connect"  I know what it is supposed to do, but clicking on it or "Connect" does nothing. Any ideas??
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Al Reeves
JTAlertX Port Failure
TCP Ports not working.  Today my "Band Activity Display" and "Text Messaging" feature stopped working.  Tested the associated ports 46082...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Peter Bentley
FlexRadio and Apple OSx
I know this question has been asked several times before, but an update from the FlexRadio management would be helpful. The Windows oper...
  • 5 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Larry da Ponte
How to purchase smartsdr 2.x
My forum search is not finding what I want. I live in Switzerland and want to purchase SmartSDR 2.0 for my 6500 but when I visit the “b...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alex - KM5YT
GPS spoofing noted
This URL refs an art. on GPS spoofing: https://www.newscientist.com/article/2143499-ships-fooled-in-gps-spoofing-attack-suggest-russian-c...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bob Craig, K8RC
SSDR V2 - Radio's IP?
My home/hamshack LAN has a DHCP-provided public IP address. The Flex server obviously knows and provides the public IP address of the rad...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gary  w8vi
Anyone have success in connecting DXBase 2007 to Flex 6300?
I just received a 6300 today and cant figure out how to send info from my old logging program DXBase 2007 to the Flex. With other rigs I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rick
Unsubscribing
I've tried several approaches to unsubscribing and I'm trying to get off this list before the new version is released and avoid the flurr...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jason NR0X
minimize CAT and DAX to the system tray?
DISCLAIMER: This is not a big deal. Since I got my new F6700, I've noticed that my windows taskbar has become so full of running program...
  • 5 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Cal Spreitzer
Maestro DEXP Greyed Out
I've noticed DEXP is greyed out / not available on my Maestro for M-MIC1, M-MIC2, M-LINE but available R-MIC, R-BAL and R-ACC??  The manu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered