Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 26
Photo of Bob Brown - N8OB
GPSDO alternative
I have a Flex 6300 and participate in FMT (Frequency Measuring Tests).  The 6300 can't use the GPSDO from Flex so I looked for an alterna...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Smart Link "Low BW Connect"
Smart Link "Low BW Connect"  I know what it is supposed to do, but clicking on it or "Connect" does nothing. Any ideas??
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Smart Link setup
Smart Link I have a 6300 with latest V2 software. When UI loginn it shows that Smart Link is registered but I can't see a connection f...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Buzzing sound
 SmartSDR 1.10.16 software  I've experienced two crashes of my 6300. Along with the crash the radio also was emitting a tone from the spe...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Latest Update 1.10.16
I downloaded the latest update (1.10.16)  and now the 6300 won't get recognized when I try to turn it on.  I shut off the 6300, unplugged...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
GPSDO GPS disciplined clock
I am in the process of purchasing a GPSDO to use with my Flex -6300 and would like to use a fairly easy connection.  At present, I use bo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
partial frequency readout
Ver 1.6.21 loaded fine BUT I still get a partial readout.  I checked my Fonts and Napoli Serial Xlight Regular is there.  I have removed ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WA2SQQ
1.5.1 Update Issue
First time I've had this problem while the PC is booting up. Used the same procedure I've used every other time. So what needs to be unin...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
SmartSDR v1.51 update
Frequency adjustment is working very, very well now.  I ran a test like I would do before a Frequency Measuring Test and it is right on n...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Windows 10, ACLog and WSJT
I installed Win 10 from Win 8.1.  ACLog and WSJT were working in 8.1  but I can't get them to interface in Win 10. Nothing seems to conne...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
6300 not recognized
I had a power glitch this morning and since then the 6300 is not recognized. I have re-set everything (radio, computer, Internet connecti...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered