Conversations

Photo of Bob - WD8KND
Password reset
The Smartlink won't accept my password, and when I request a reset, I never get the email. I've checked my junk mail, and it's not there ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bob - WD8KND
Logging problem
I am wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem. I just bought a new 6300 at Dayton, and I was able to get it to work with my ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob - WD8KND
Thanks for the help
As a ham of nearly 40 years, but a newbie to this technology, it's nice to have someone help out with your problems, without being so jud...
  • 5 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Bob - WD8KND
TX to my amplifier
I've had my 6300 for almost a month now and everything was working fine. I had an RCA cable running from my TX jack to my linear amp. All...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Bob - WD8KND
How to read the waveforms
There are a lot of smart guys on here, so I hope you don't think my question is dumb. But, here goes. Looking at the top waveform in the...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bob - WD8KND
Using my 6300 over wifi
I finally got my laptop to work over wifi using my 6300. Lately though, I've been having an issue. When I bring up the Smartsdr and conne...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of KC0EM
Technology marches on
I find the debate over SDR’s interesting. I’ve heard many comments that go something like this, “I want a radio with dials and a knob.”...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bob - WD8KND
Remote won't work
I'm a newbie, so I'll start off by saying I'm sorry if I'm being stupid. I have a 6300 and I'm using a Mac running parallels. I've read n...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered