Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 109
Photo of AH0U
Network great with c2.1.32 but not Maestro
When I am using the computer and SmartSDR I get solid green bars... when I use the same cat5 cable plugged into the Maestro I get nothing...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ross Biggar
Controlling a SteppIR SDA Controller
I note a number of very useful comments about controlling the SDA100 using DDUTIL, I have an S12 cable, but I cannot get the pc to connec...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Les Brown
No spectrum display from my hotel room
Last week, I stayed at a hotel in New Orleans and everything worked well with my Maestro. This week I'm at a different hotel in New Orlea...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of wb5nfc
SmartLink and DMZ
I've been fighting this battle ever since my new 6400 arrived...I've done as much Googling/reading as I can find in other threads (the Sm...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bob - W7KWS -
help desks hours
Tim, I'm wondering what the mechanism is with the Help-Desk to arrange mutual availability. Particularly for someone who is at work dur...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of James Nelson
Android App Advance Orders ?
With Challenges facing the Android application I am willing see if I get a reaction here or rotten tomatoes thrown at me
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tom -WM0L
Error Communicating with Maestri v.20.19
Setup a new Maestro out of the box with Flex 6700 using version 2.0.19. Everything going well using startup guide.  Maestro seemed to get...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bob - W7KWS -
PC Audio Button in SmartSDR 2.1.30, 6300 MAC Address
I notice that the blue "PC Audio" button does not alternate between "Remote" and "PC Audio".  It seems to function properly but I can't t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob - W7KWS -
Update : Maestro Fails to Connect to 6XXX via Internet using SmartSDR 2.0.x.x
This is an informational update on my inability to use my Maestro or PC running SmartSDR for connection to several Flex 6xxx radios aroun...
  • Bob - W7KWS -, 1 month ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jay -- N0FB
Squelch for All Modes?
With the advent of 1.4 and FM being added to the 6000 series, I assume that squelch will be offered.  My hope is that the squelch functio...
  • 17 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob - W7KWS -
Packet Fragmentation
I continue to have problems with SmarLink in 2.0.19 sucessfully connecting my Maestro and 6300. This is a problem that occurs in some re...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Eastham
New Xfinity modem not working with SmartLink - Help!
Yesterday I tried to set up the new Xfinity wifi modem/router - Arris TG 1682G .   I can no longer get into my 6700 using SmartLink with ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dave - WB5NHL
Windows 10 update #1709
Three separate occurrences of the very large Windows 10 Creators update #1709 breaks the DAX drivers. One system running v1 SmartSDR and ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of William Hemmingsen
Android App
I started working on a Android App to go alongside my CMD micro.  I wanted a few additional feature at hands reach without having to use ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 71 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Bill  /  VA3QB
Remote Antenna Switch
I have an Ameritron RCS-8V Remote Coax Switch. Now that the Flex can output from the USB ports, I would like to use some sort of USB rela...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William Hemmingsen
Behringer CMD Micro DJ Midi Controller for use with Flex 6000
I wrote an application in the Processing IDE to interface the Behringer CMD Micro with the flex 6000 series radios.  The program utilizes...
  • 12 me toos
  • 72 replies
  • Idea
Photo of David H Hickman
2.x upgrade has been a nightmare. Several problems but this is a show stopper.
I am getting the square of death in the water fall when I access smartSDR or the ios app via the 2.x smart link.  The IOS app via smartli...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kevin Conde
Xfinity/Comcast & SmartLink
Unable to connect to radio from outside the local network.  My ISP is Comcast/Xfinity.  I'm sure someone has already solved this issue.  ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark Erbaugh
Phone (cell) patch
With the recent disasters, I am thinking of adding phone patch capabilities to the shack. The problem is that I no longer have a wired la...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Hank Wolfla
USB ports will only see one device at a time. Both devices can be seen by themselves. How do I get two devices connected? Hank. K9LZJ
Only one sub device seen
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem