Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 120
Photo of Dennis Little
Any updates coming anytime soon?
I heard there was possibly a new update coming soon! Anyone else hear this? If so what improvements are there? 
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ray Andrews, K9DUR
Auto-Center Utility for SmartSDR
I have written a small utility which will allow you to keep the currently active slice centered in the panadapter as you tune around...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of K5PZ
Windows 10 Remote Desktop Operation setup
I can't seem to find the proper combination of the numerous set up parameters to make Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop work with my Flex 300...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Adde Tjernberg
No waterfall or spectrum in SmartSDR
Ok... What do we have here.... I tought it was a port forwading issue but SmartLink tells me it's all OK...  When my computer is on the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tim Ellam
Remote Operation
This was my first foray into remote operation at a different site with a Flex (although I did run a remote station with the RRC/Elecraft ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of John - K3MA
How about finally fixing the Maestro to work as advertised.
The Maestro has been release and sold for over two years.  How about finally delivering on the promise of it being used remotely.  Today ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark  K1LSB
Mic volume slider doesn't work if ACC is selected as the Mic input.
The ACC port on the rear panel (specifically  pin #1, the Line In tap) is the only option available on a 6300 to capture the Line Out aud...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Ria - N2RJ
How do I determine what is causing SmartSDR to run "choppy?"
Sometimes SmartSDR for iOS seems sluggish. It's usable but it's not as "flowing" as the desktop version, and sometimes there are audio dr...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of N7IPY
HotSpot BandWidth - Witch is Correct?
I have been using a T-Mobile 4G HotSpot to connect from my LapTop to my new 6400.  Now using SmartSDR V2.1.32.  Works well and I am havin...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tim Ellam
Maestro with Smartlink
I have upgraded my Maestro and 6600 to the latest version and am now having issues connecting to the radio. The Maestro finds the 6600 an...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of KP4TR
Using Openvpn with Flexradio/Smartlink/ and SmartSDR on DD-WRT router
A recent convert to the Flexradio 6300 SDR, I spent a few hours yesterday trying to solve a problem that initially stumped me, then I had...
  • 5 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jim Bryce W5HFS
ATT Hot Spot and SmartLink Not Exchanging all Necessary Information
A hotspot is created on my phone with ATT as carrier; actually my carrier is Consumer Cellular using ATT. SmartLink on my MS Surface 3 Pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Larry Loen  WO7R
Downgrade of SmartSDR kills VSP
I am sending in my new Flex 6400 for service.  Because of this, I had to put my venerable Flex 6300 back in service.  The 6300 had never ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of wb5nfc
SmartLink and DMZ
I've been fighting this battle ever since my new 6400 arrived...I've done as much Googling/reading as I can find in other threads (the Sm...
  • 2 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Question
Photo of AH0U
Network great with c2.1.32 but not Maestro
When I am using the computer and SmartSDR I get solid green bars... when I use the same cat5 cable plugged into the Maestro I get nothing...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ross Biggar
Controlling a SteppIR SDA Controller
I note a number of very useful comments about controlling the SDA100 using DDUTIL, I have an S12 cable, but I cannot get the pc to connec...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Les Brown
No spectrum display from my hotel room
Last week, I stayed at a hotel in New Orleans and everything worked well with my Maestro. This week I'm at a different hotel in New Orlea...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Bob - W7KWS -
help desks hours
Tim, I'm wondering what the mechanism is with the Help-Desk to arrange mutual availability. Particularly for someone who is at work dur...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of James Nelson
Android App Advance Orders ?
With Challenges facing the Android application I am willing see if I get a reaction here or rotten tomatoes thrown at me
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tom -WM0L
Error Communicating with Maestri v.20.19
Setup a new Maestro out of the box with Flex 6700 using version 2.0.19. Everything going well using startup guide.  Maestro seemed to get...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question