Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 133
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
S-Meter Accuracy of FLex and Others - Rob Sherwood
With all the recent (and not so recent) posts on the FlexS-meter and its calibration, you might find Rob’s take on the subject interestin...
  • 3 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bob - W7KWS -
Rx audio does not mute during transmit in CW mode.
In CW mode using v. 2.0.17.96, if I key MOX to transmit, the antenna relay switches & signals in the scope disappear as expected but the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Fred GLENN
Smartlink no longer connects
I set up SmartLink on my new 6600 and all was working well. My brother (K2OC) tested it from 1900 miles away in Arizona and was able to l...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bob - W7KWS -
Android, Any questions?
The photo below was taken while I was sitting in my easy chair with a hot cup of coffee, listening and talking on our morning 80-meter ne...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of clint yates
key 6300 remote laptop
Is there any way to key the radio besides mox i know the spacebar will after you select mox first but if you click anything else the spac...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Burt Fisher
Why does my S-meter on my 6400M show S-7 with a dummy load?
With a dummy load with no coax: 160 meters S6 80 meters S7 30 meters S3 20 meters S4 10 meters S2 6 meters S0
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Glenn Nutsey
poor remote audio
Running a flex 6300 remotely with Maestro, PC and IOS.  Remote Radio connected directly to LAN via 1MB switch with CAT6 cable. Internet s...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Anthony Bowyer
SmartSDR for a touch screen more like Maestro
This may have been asked before, but a search didn't turn up this exact question. I recently acquired a Surface Go and find it works ve...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of mikeatthebeach .
SDR Ios App Antenna Rotor Needed using iPhone 8+ Any Idea's Anyone
Looking for an SDR Ios App Antenna Rotor Needed for use on a Apple iPhone  8+ Any Idea's Anyone Now using The FlexRadio SDR iOS from Mark...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Goran SM6PPS
Remote problem
I am trying to use another owners radio to test SmartSDR 2.3.9 on Windows 7. If I ping the remote radio in a command prompt, I get aroun...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of WA2SQQ
Windows 10 - Monthly Charges?
So, Windows 7 is looking better to me after several crediblemedia outlets confirmed on Friday that Microsoft will be rolling out a progra...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Nelson
Android App Advance Orders ?
With Challenges facing the Android application I am willing see if I get a reaction here or rotten tomatoes thrown at me
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of William Hemmingsen
Android App
I started working on a Android App to go alongside my CMD micro.  I wanted a few additional feature at hands reach without having to use ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 74 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Larry Williamson
Smartlink Not Opening at Remote location (Attached Video)
Rig-6500 with latest version Yesterday it opened and work great several times throughout the day. I have logged into the the home PC and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of k3Tim
To Mesh or not to Mesh; that is the question
Greetings, The setup is a 6500 in a closet that has AC power only. How to enable WiFi access to it? Currently using an old WiFi router...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark Griffin
IC-7300 Receiver Front End Overload
I was reading a review last evening on Eham and took note regarding a post regarding the IC-7300 Front End Receiver Overload that the use...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ray Andrews, K9DUR
Auto-Center Utility for SmartSDR
I have written a small utility which will allow you to keep the currently active slice centered in the panadapter as you tune around...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of  Carl Jón Denbow N8VZ
Used Maestro with problems
I have a used Maestro that I just bought via qth.com swapshop.  It appears to have a problem.  The first time I boot it, it booted FB.  H...
  • 2 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Dennis Little
Any updates coming anytime soon?
I heard there was possibly a new update coming soon! Anyone else hear this? If so what improvements are there? 
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of K5PZ
Windows 10 Remote Desktop Operation setup
I can't seem to find the proper combination of the numerous set up parameters to make Windows 10 Pro Remote Desktop work with my Flex 300...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered