Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 42
Photo of Fred-NA2U
Flex 6300, SSDR v1.10.16, N1MM Again
I was operating in the RTTY WPX.  Everything was working fine when I shut down last night.  This morning the Flex 6300 (vv1.10.19.91) won...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Bill Turner
COM PORTS
I use my 6300 with two different programs:  DXLab Suite and N1MM Logger+.  It seems when I assign a com port, either C or P type, to one ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Bill Turner
Are image attachments allowed here?
Are we allowed to attach .jpg images? I have a problem with fonts and an image would be worth a thousand words. Thanks. 73, Bill W6WRT
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Turner
Can FlexControl adjust power?
My 6300 has been on the shelf for a while and I want to fire it up again. I see there is a new version of SSDR and I'm wondering if the a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Turner
power genius front panel
Can't quite figure out what those green circle areas are on the front panel. Am I looking through vent holes and seeing something green i...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Neal - K3NC
Preventing Windows 10 Updates
Although its probably bad timing to discuss this during the weekend that the Wannacry ransomware attack was unleashed, taking advantage o...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bill Turner
Can CWX transmit a steady carrier?
Is there a way to make CWX transmit a steady carrier? I want to tune up my amplifier and use the FlexControl to adjust the power while tu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Tim - W4TME
PowerGenius XL
The chassis and specifications for the1500W solid state amplifier from FlexRadio, the PowerGenius XL has been updated and are now availab...
  • 5 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bill Turner
WSJT-X problem
The latest version of WSJT-X has added a "feature" I would like to disable. When I first start it, the slice is part way off screen. I mo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of David Ahrendts
JT65 on 40M Newby Help
Need a quick Elmer for JT65. I have the fabulous  and remarkableFlex 6500 operating just wonderfully on 20M with WSJT-X and JTAlertX (it...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Al
New UHD Monitor
I just replaced three (one 27 inch, one 32 inch, one 28 inch) HD (2048 X 1080) monitors with one 48 inch (Vizio model E48u-DO) UHD (4096...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bill Turner
fldigi changing modes incorrectly
Are there any fldigi gurus out there? Running SSDR 1.9.13.173 with a 6300 and latest version of fldigiI'm having a problem with mode con...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mark WS7M
Equipment enclosure
The 6000 series radios are so good remote that I'm considering relocating my radio and amp to a shed which is just 20 feet from my antenn...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W5XZ - dan
monitor upgrade..
best buy has a deal...$99 for a 24" LED http://www.bestbuy.com/site/acer-ka240h-24-led-fhd-monitor-black/5588523.p?skuId=5588523&ref=212...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bill Turner
How to enable "PC" on audio input menu?
When I open the audio input menu it shows MIC, ACC and PC, but PC also says "disabled" next to it. How do I enable it? I have tried many ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Turner
A little more help on SSB .wav files please
OK, I got N1MM Logger+ to play the .wav files when I press F1 etc, and I hear the sound in the system speakers. The question is how do I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Turner
Best way to set up a voice recorder?
What is the best way to set up a voice recorder for calling CQ during contests? I have done extensive searches through the archives and G...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Bill Turner
Slice B won't transmit in RTTY mode
Running a 6300 and SSDR 1.9.9.170. In RTTY mode, when I add slice B and set the TX flag on B, as soon as I transmit, the TX flag goes bac...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Bill Turner
What advantage does Maestro have?
I see Maestro has become quite popular but I don't quite understand why, so I'm asking. I'm running a 6300 with a second monitor and I co...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Turner
In RTTY mode, changing DSP tones causes loss of RF output
My 6300 is just back from the Radio Hospital for a problem in the TX (no output) which is now fixed. Q5 and Q6 were blown, repaired under...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved