Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 44
Photo of Bill Turner
Source for TX spectrum display?
Where in the transmitter is the source for the spectrum display?  Is it the actual output on-the-air signal oris it taken from an earlier...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim Osterling
Win 10 or win 7?
New to the Flex system. Have recently ordered the 6600 and shipping is in the April timeframe. I'm getting ready by reading the forum to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 27 replies
  • Question
Photo of Fred-NA2U
Flex 6300, SSDR v1.10.16, N1MM Again
I was operating in the RTTY WPX.  Everything was working fine when I shut down last night.  This morning the Flex 6300 (vv1.10.19.91) won...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Bill Turner
COM PORTS
I use my 6300 with two different programs:  DXLab Suite and N1MM Logger+.  It seems when I assign a com port, either C or P type, to one ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Bill Turner
Are image attachments allowed here?
Are we allowed to attach .jpg images? I have a problem with fonts and an image would be worth a thousand words. Thanks. 73, Bill W6WRT
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill Turner
Can FlexControl adjust power?
My 6300 has been on the shelf for a while and I want to fire it up again. I see there is a new version of SSDR and I'm wondering if the a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Turner
power genius front panel
Can't quite figure out what those green circle areas are on the front panel. Am I looking through vent holes and seeing something green i...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Neal - K3NC
Preventing Windows 10 Updates
Although its probably bad timing to discuss this during the weekend that the Wannacry ransomware attack was unleashed, taking advantage o...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bill Turner
Can CWX transmit a steady carrier?
Is there a way to make CWX transmit a steady carrier? I want to tune up my amplifier and use the FlexControl to adjust the power while tu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Tim - W4TME
PowerGenius XL
The chassis and specifications for the1500W solid state amplifier from FlexRadio, the PowerGenius XL has been updated and are now availab...
  • 5 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bill Turner
WSJT-X problem
The latest version of WSJT-X has added a "feature" I would like to disable. When I first start it, the slice is part way off screen. I mo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of David Ahrendts
JT65 on 40M Newby Help
Need a quick Elmer for JT65. I have the fabulous  and remarkableFlex 6500 operating just wonderfully on 20M with WSJT-X and JTAlertX (it...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Al
New UHD Monitor
I just replaced three (one 27 inch, one 32 inch, one 28 inch) HD (2048 X 1080) monitors with one 48 inch (Vizio model E48u-DO) UHD (4096...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bill Turner
fldigi changing modes incorrectly
Are there any fldigi gurus out there? Running SSDR 1.9.13.173 with a 6300 and latest version of fldigiI'm having a problem with mode con...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mark WS7M
Equipment enclosure
The 6000 series radios are so good remote that I'm considering relocating my radio and amp to a shed which is just 20 feet from my antenn...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W5XZ - dan
monitor upgrade..
best buy has a deal...$99 for a 24" LED http://www.bestbuy.com/site/acer-ka240h-24-led-fhd-monitor-black/5588523.p?skuId=5588523&ref=212...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bill Turner
How to enable "PC" on audio input menu?
When I open the audio input menu it shows MIC, ACC and PC, but PC also says "disabled" next to it. How do I enable it? I have tried many ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Turner
A little more help on SSB .wav files please
OK, I got N1MM Logger+ to play the .wav files when I press F1 etc, and I hear the sound in the system speakers. The question is how do I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Turner
Best way to set up a voice recorder?
What is the best way to set up a voice recorder for calling CQ during contests? I have done extensive searches through the archives and G...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Bill Turner
Slice B won't transmit in RTTY mode
Running a 6300 and SSDR 1.9.9.170. In RTTY mode, when I add slice B and set the TX flag on B, as soon as I transmit, the TX flag goes bac...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem