Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 142
Photo of Roger J. Buffington
SDR 2.4.9 Install went perfect on my 6400M
Just a short note to compliment the Flex team -- at least on my setup the upgrade to V2.4.9 wen perfectly, both on the PC version of Smar...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 71 replies
  • Praise
Photo of DJ1WT
6k7 vs. 6k6
What is the reason for the differente in test Resultat measured by Rob Sherwood? Rolf
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Neil Rogers
Diversity on 6600
I'm looking at the 6600 as my next radio, connectivity and ability to monitor several digi streams concurrently.I am looking at  running ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael Walker
Google Wifi Mesh on 6000 hardware
AllHas anyone tested a Google Mesh Wifi with a 6000 series radio plugged into a Node?  https://store.google.com/us/product/google_wifi?gc...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Manfred HB9FLU
6400 in Switzerland
The 2 first 6400 in Switzerland makes 2 Hams happy. Me and my 85 year old friend HB9CCI are glad to be among the first regular customers ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rex K0KP
Give us a Choice with the S Meter
Flex S Meter - I'm sure there are many users that would appreciate the ability to have the S meter work as it does in a traditional analo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 38 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of WA2SQQ
Windows 10 - Monthly Charges?
So, Windows 7 is looking better to me after several crediblemedia outlets confirmed on Friday that Microsoft will be rolling out a progra...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrew Thall
Great customer service
Tim Ellison, W4TME, Customer Experience Manager, gave me great service in helping me figure out what went wrong with my 6300 -- which is ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Larry Benoit
Competitive comparison
Pending arrival of the new 6000 series transceivers, I performed a preliminary competitive comparison of the “K3S Contester and DXer” p...
  • 7 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise
Photo of k9bm .
6400 Receive Antennas
Another new 6400 user dumb question:  When I bought this radio it claimed to have "2 independent receivers."  So I create 2 panadapters, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Walker
Introduction to the Maestro - Youtube video
This is for some of our newer operators. Mike va3mw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT632iL5L3E&feature=youtu.be
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Roberts
Recorded Off-Air Audio Recordings Reported to Sound "Tinny"
While on the air last evening with two equally strong (5/9+20) stations, I made multiple off-air recordings of the others' transmitted au...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ernest - W4EG
QST Review Comparing the ANAN To Flex-6x00 Radio
My letter to the editor and writer of QST October 2015 edition. Hi Martin(AA6E), Regarding: QST October 2015 Edition Product: Apache La...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tim - W4TME
FMH-2 Microphone now included with the FLEX-6600/M and FLEX-6400/M
Based on continued constructive user feedback, we are officially announcing that all of the FLEX-6600 and the FLEX-6400 Signature Series ...
  • 8 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Paul,  KB3ML
S meter with version 2.3.7
After installing Version 2.3.7 in my 6600M, the S Meter and pan display is out of calibration.   Ex:  a -62dbm on the pan display shows a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Tom Teague
Heatsinks are falling off in 6400 and 6600 models.
As part of the Product Enhancement Notification (PEN) or Recall.  If you want to know where to look to see if both of your heatsinks are ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 48 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Amlan - AI6XN
A conversation needed pre purchase
I am moving into Flex 6600M from being an avid ICOM 7610 user and I feel for people like us, the first time converts to flex,there should...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Robert Lonn
SmartSDR v2.3.7 Now Available, Thanks Flex
Like getting a New Radio!!
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ron W4RDM
Anyone had their router hacked?
Was checking my remote site router today and found changes to the language (changed to korean), ddns, etc. Changed everything back. Route...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question