Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1335
Photo of Jean Drolet
smart sdr version 3
New version 3 but no information for this version.http://cart.flexradio.com/SmartSDR-Version-3_p_1107.html
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
Photo of WB9IXS
How to save display settings in v2.3.9
I installed SmartSDR v2.3.9 last week and has most areas under control, except ... the display setting. The display FILL is too high for ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stu      2E0XXO
6600.what do flex class as a contest band? is 10m included?
Iam considering a flex 6600. but would like to know if 10m is considered a contest band by flex. Hence benefitting from the 7th order BPF...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of John-KC2QMA
Show Us Your FlexRadio In Your Shack
I thought it might be fun to have us Flex users show a picture of their FlexRadio in their shack. Here is my 6600M in my shack. It's i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 85 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Joe Sartori - K3WTF
Mic gain issues
I do allot of FT8.  And sometimes switching back to SSB  even if i put the mic gain to 100 i get no or very little drive.  sometimes a re...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of NS2R -PHIL
New User Question
Hi, I'm thinking of buying a Flex-6600, but after reading  through the manual, it seems that if I'm using a WI/FI  internet connection to...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jerry Wilk
Flex hatred by other amateur radio operators
When you mention you are using a Flex radio most non Flex owning hams are supportive or neutral.  But a few hams get really angry like yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 48 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Larry Loen  WO7R
No Panadapter Signals. But WSJT-X and MixW2 see DAX info just fine.
Suddenly, today, I have no signals on my Panadapter.  Well, that's mostly true and is the main problem.  I miss my panadapter functionali...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of K4MT
Old Flex 3000 Power Calibration Procedure
Has anyone done a power calibration on a Flex 3000?  I have the correct Powermaster meter available to me and I have done the 5000A befor...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of K2CB Eric Dobrowansky
FLEX 6300 6500 6700 fans
I’ve had a number of emails lately inquiring as to fan availability. If we can get enough takers, I’ll order another 100 fans. Mayb...
  • 2 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
Photo of K8EA
Best powered speakers for high power with now RF?
I have a FlexRadio 5000A and run full power with my AL-1500 amp. I have been using Klipsch stero speakers, however I cannot run full powe...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of F6EJU
On 6400-M noise at start or stop " a pop" into speakers
On 6400-M   noise  at start or stop " a pop" into speakers Is that normal ? Tks f6eju
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of roger na4rr
6700 front panel display
I know that the front panel display is a wasted item but I did get use to seeing calibrate when initializing and  my call sign  when it w...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of James Skala
Distorted TX DAX audio
Radio Flex 6300 / SmartSDR 2.0.17 / OS Windows 10.  I have a remotehams remote that I provide to other hams.  Every couple days I have be...
  • 4 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Andrew Thall
distorted tx audio on digital
After my 6300 has been on for a day (give or take) the transmit audio on FT8 becomes very distorted.  Turning the rig off and on fixes th...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jerry Haar
Flex 6400 will not transmit on on LSB or USB.
Flex 6400 will not transmit on on LSB or USB. It's been working fine for a week. It will transmit fine when I run WSJT. It will tune j...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of leroy
I have a 6500 with v 2.4.9 SmartSDR and the slice flag has the frequency blocked so i can only see 1/2 of it. Is there a way to fix this?
I have a 6500 with v 2.4.9 SmartSDR and the slice flag has the frequency display in the flag is blocked  so i can only see 1/2 of it. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of K8AC
how to tell if 6500 pen installed
I recently acquired a Flex 6500 from a private individual and believe that I am the third owner of the unit.  How can I find out if the t...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Gary Schulz
SmartSDR Purchase?
I am very sorry if this question sounds completely dumb and if it offends anyone, but I have been away from this hobby for an extended ti...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Miguel
Remote use with low bandwith RS-BA vs. Flex
Hello.For remote i have Icom 7610 without computer, i use this traveling under 3G/LTE and works very good because its possible stop water...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question