Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1177
Photo of Michael Walker
6000 Series Profiles
If you are starting to play with Profiles and would like some details,  this document like help you out.http://www.flexradio.com/download...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Irv
Restoring Radio Memory Channels (not ATU)
I sent my radio back to FLEX for a mod and when I received the radio back, I had to reload my profiles... that went well. My memory chan...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tony Hateley
I want to connect my mfj998 to my 6500 with a radio interface cable,could someone me witch connection I use on the rear of my radio.thanks
I want to connect my mfj998 to my 6500 with a radio interface cable,could someone tell me witch connection I use on the rear of my radio.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of K2CB Eric Dobrowansky
Maestro & FHM-2 mic issue
My friend just received his new 6400 and Maestro from FRS. He also purchased the 8-pin modular mic cord so he could use the FHM-2 sup...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Dave Egan
Flexradio and OCF 80-6m multi-band (Windom) - thoughts/experience?
Not yet an owner but seriously looking!I live in a deed restricted/hoa area so an attic antenna is path of least resistance.  Two story w...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Al Dewey
Problem Recording WAV Files with Flex 6600M
I listed a similar question as a "Question" but received no response either here or on the N1MM Reflector so I will try it again listing ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jeremy Gilbert KC1JZE
Why does the Flex 6600 need band preselectors?
I’m loving my 6600 - an incredible instrument! As I dig deeper and deeper into the documentation and try to learn the art of SDR signal ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark WS7M
6600 Fan - Disappointed
Ok, so I sent my 6600 in for the PEN update.When it came back it rebooted continuously.  After looking inside I could hear the fan runnin...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Chris - G4UXV
Power button 3 red flahes
Boot Failure. New 6400M. Turn on the radio gets as far as FLEX-6400M flash-screen then "Please Wait" then power button flashes 3 reds ind...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sergey Abrikosov
Dual antenna connection
I run a new coax from 6el 5m antenna and connected it to Ant2. Ant1 is a 2el Steppir connected through Microham Power meter. I was supris...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Kennedy-WU5E
60m band
why is not the FLEX 6600 will not tune?
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick - W5FCX
Legal Limit Solid State Amp - SPE 2K-FA, KPA-1500 or ??
Looking at solid state legal limit amps with integrated tuner for use with 6700. The SPE 2K-FA and recently introduced Elecraft KPA-1500 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
Why I chose Power Genius XL & First Impressions
 I just replied to a question I received about my impressions of the PG XL.  Thought I’d share my thoughts with the group so below are ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rex K0KP
Give us a Choice with the S Meter
Flex S Meter - I'm sure there are many users that would appreciate the ability to have the S meter work as it does in a traditional analo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 38 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Ed W2MKM
"Excess power detected on receiver"
Operating Flex 6400 on Win 10 Home v1803Smart SDR 2.3.7.110Simple all band vertical antenna and only antenna connected to Antenna 1 port ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Wayne
WWV shutdown annonunced
So WWV is ending service but a feature of the new rigs and firmware/software is accurate freq calibration. So is flex going to provide an...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Al Matthews
Hum on transmitted signal
I received my 6600 M today, and got right to familiarizing myself with it. I made a few quick contacts and I was told that there was hum...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom W3FRG
Power Pole connectors
Each time I slide my 6600M forward a few inches the power Pole Connectors both fall out of their socket. They were inserted to their max,...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Geoff - W8GNM
Memorize TX bandwidth?
Is it possible to have the memory locations memorize the TX bandwidth with upper and lower limits for each memorized frequency?   This wo...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Big Hammer
FIRST SDR - Brand New 6500 Owner: What do I need to purchase other than the box?
SDR Beginner - The 6500 is inbound, what should I buy to make it work great?
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Question