Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 770
Photo of rgholst
I powered up my new 6600m and it sound like a cement mixer...
Just received my Flex 6600M. The box was excellent condition. I unpacked the radio read through the Quick Start guide, check my 13.8 volt...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mike
Spontaneous restarts with Maestro and 6600
I've had the 6600 now for a couple of weeks and have been using Smart SDR while the Maestro was out getting its battery recharged due to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
Black Box Recording -- add a "looping option" to the RECORD/PLAYBACK function
The record function currently allows for a 2 minute recording and then stops.   It would be handy to add an option to provide looping.  E...
  • 27 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of wayne suite
Is there any way to save the recorded audio snippets from the radio for use later?
Imagine what value if the USB port would recognize a usb flash drive and allow muiltiple storage of not only profiles, but audio recordin...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of K4ELO
desired features
I would like to see pre-adaptive distortion as I'm sure would others.  Also, a way to turn off the waterfall display on the M models.
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of K1SZO
Flex 6xxx and digital modes via remote connection
Hello all, I've purchased a Flex-6400, though it hasn't shipped yet.  I've been working with a buddy of mine to set it up at a remote lo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rick
My Flex 5000A Software Stops by it self.
I have a Flex 5000A ruling the latest KE9NS Software and the software stops all by itself. I leave the radio running all the time sending...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rich McCabe
New 6600M audio issue ???
I just un-boxed my new 6600m and put it on the desk. It appears to have an audio issue.  Not as noticeable in the internal speaker but ev...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of K5ROX
Shipping outlook.....
Please only answer if you work with or for Flex. Ok batch 1 is being shipped now.... is there an rough guess to what order dates it will...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tommy Teague
Enjoying my new 6600M I ordered at Dayton Ohio.
Going from a FLEX 5000 to a 6600M is a jump.  Great radio.  Click on the link in the middle to get more photos. https://photos.google.c...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Joe - N7IV
What is the cause (and fix) of a significant output power loss in my 6500 running v2.1.32?
This problem began yesterday when I was on 30m with the ATU bypass on (1.2:1 SWR).  When I switched to 40 meters the power remained low. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of KG9DW
no rf or swr indications when transmitting
I'm having a weird condition where when keying a mic attached to the front of the 6500 and Smart SDR V1.10.16, I don't show any RF power ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of K4ELO
6600M
Just hooked up my 6600M.  Problem is that the display is horizontal instead of vertical.  Not too useful unless you lay your head on the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Steve - K6SRS
No power out on a new Flex Refurbed 6500.
No power out on a new Flex Refurbed 6500. Just purchased and received from Flex, so it has the latest software and Flex's guarantee. Re...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of oldranger821 KB4OIF
Waiting on the 6400M
Got the spot already cleared for it.  
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Chris Knight
Remote operation with SmartSDR
I am curious about remote operating of the Flex 6xxx series. I’m currently debating within myself on a 6300 vs 6500, but the main purpose...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of wayne suite
new you tube videos of flex m series
Why has no one posted a video of the M series from turn on boot thru to operation on you tube? It would be great to watch while we try t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - WS7M
The way things should look
I really like it when I see lots of activity on the bands.  On the flip side it is very hard right now to find a CW place to operate if y...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of James Whiteway
UPS works Saturdays!!!!
Guess what showed up today instead of Monday??
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB
I heard on air this morning that the PowerGenius XL is in trouble?
something wrong with the bios?
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered