Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1056
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB
6400 Balanced mic input?
In testing the mic input, on the 6400 it was discovered that the ring connection was connected to case ground as well as the sleeve. Tha...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KF4HR
Does Flex still have an Tech Support phone line?
Does Flex have a Tech Support phone line or are they exclusively using email Trouble Tickets now? 
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick - W5FCX
Legal Limit Solid State Amp - SPE 2K-FA, KPA-1500 or ??
Looking at solid state legal limit amps with integrated tuner for use with 6700. The SPE 2K-FA and recently introduced Elecraft KPA-1500 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tony Hateley
what am i doing wrong
hi all,hope someone can help me,i have v2 installed on my main computer and wish to install it on my laptopthe problem i have is i have d...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of WA4FOM
Recording / saving Flex 6700 receive audio using Audacity
I'm sure it's been done before, but can someone provide a *DETAILED* description of how to set up DAX and Audicity to record the received...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Del Principe
DAX won't communicate with laptop
My 6500 works just fine with a Windows 10 PC in my basement shack but I had the idea to have it work on my laptop (also Windows 10) so I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of rjguidrysr
New Maestro loading error 152
New out the box Maestro on the same network and or directly connected to Flex 6600 gives me loading error 152 communication problem with ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Tim K9WX
AGC Slope
I’m two weeks and 500 QSOs into my Flex 6600 with a Maestro.  Most of those QSOs are CW with some FT8 and RTTY. I have a number of q...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Wayne
ios app
Ok so here we go ... I got the Smartsdr app from the app store for apple and downloaded and installed it on my 6 gen ipad. The app appare...
  • 1 me too
  • 29 replies
  • Question
Photo of EA4GLI - 8P9EH - Salvador
ThumbDV and DStar status on V.2.0.19
Hi FRS, What is the status of the ThumbDV and DStar on version 2.0 of SmartSDR? I seem unable to use either. I just tried today and USB ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Roger J. Buffington
SWR 1.7/1 safe to use with Flex?
My 40 M dipole is very funky, with the legs only about 60-70 degrees apart due to the geometry of the property and so forth.  As a result...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sergey Abrikosov
PowerGenius XL review?
With PGXL shipping I beleive quite few amplifiers already in use. I cannot find a single reciew in eham. Does anyone plannig to post a fe...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Madden
No Sound from smartsdr
no longer getting sound from smartsdr on my pc. is working on my ipad
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tim K9WX
CWL won't persist
I’m two weeks and 500 QSOs into my Flex 6600 with a Maestro.  Most of those QSOs are CW with some FT8 and RTTY. I have a number of q...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Wayne Westfield
When will my new PowerGenius-XL \Ship? Track Yours Here!!
I thought I would start a thread where we can all track our order numbers and report back when one of us gets notification that theirs is...
  • 1 me too
  • 46 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Dennis Terry
No Tune output on 40M Flex 6300. High SWR into a dummy load
I have a Flex 6300 without a built-in tuner and it will tune into a dummy load without any problems on all other bands except on 40M wher...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Tim K9WX
Cracking/popping noise on band changes
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Doug Allen
Flex+5000 low power
Maximum 50 watts out
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rob Monsipapa
Looking for AMP suggestions for my 6600M I just ordered
I am wondering what AMPs people are using with their 6600M. I just ordered mine at the Yuma Hamfest, will get it in 6-8 weeks so I have...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick, K7FYI
Flex Down! (6300 - Fan)
Just reporting in that I too am apparently having fan issues with my 6300. I've read up on the issue and know my options (i.e. Help Desk ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress