Conversations

Photo of Bill
Update to latest software
At the moment on my 6500 and Maestro, I am running an early version of SDR Smart on both. I am now ready and set up to update to the late...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill
Maestro Internal Battery not Charging
Although my Maestro starts when plugged into the Mains supply via the Flex Charging adaptor, and works as it should, it never shows that ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill
My Green Display on the frony of my 6500 has stopped working
The Green Display on the front of my Flex 6500 has suddenly stopped showing anything. It has happened when I turned on the rig today afte...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of John
flex firewire card
Can anyone suggest a replacement firewire card for the 1438 as mine has decided to say enough. They are not available on ebay nor on amaz...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Coslo
BSOD?
After updating to the latest beta version, I catch a BSOD when I shut down the computer since I installed it. The windows help doesn't he...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rob Laws
Maestro connects to wireless network, but showing Yellow triangle and no internet available.
Maestro connects to wireless network, but showing Yellow triangle and no internet available. This has happened to my pc laptops before a...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of gerald schlatter
wireless dropouts on laptop v1.9.7 any update same problem as others reported
Wireless drop out as previously discussed...any fix beside getting a USB wireless adapter for laptop?
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of ka7gzr
Flex Maestro Front Cover
I received my Maestro cover today from Flex. It covers the front of the Maestro. It is pressure fit with with small bumpers to protect th...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bill
maestro no radio shown
When I start up my Maestro/6500, the 6500 will not appear in the the Maestro Panel so I cannot connect too it. It did work when I receive...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Kirk, K6KAR
HELP with SmartSDR CAT and FLDIGI
I've read and have followed the guidelines the Smart SDR CAT documentation but have been able to enable CAT for transmit control using FL...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of N4TTY
Interfacing a Flex 6000 series to a real TTY
Can anyone in the group give me any help in interfacing a Dovetron TU to a Flex 6000 series radio so I might be able to attach a real wor...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dave Dave
Memory in 6000 series software
There needs to be a "Memory" stand alone button somewhere, shouldn't have to go thru "Settings" to get to memory    Also an option so whe...
  • 7 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Walker
Band change from tab panel in SSDR 1.5 stops working
Upgraded to 1.5 SSDR with no errors or issues reported during the process. I have noticed today that the band TAB buttons don't change ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Bill
SmartSDR 1.5
Flex Control now working
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of William Hein
I continue to get Unhandled Errors when launching SSDR. Here's the latest one which I get over half the time when starting SSDR
I continue to get Unhandled Errors when launching SSDR. Here's the latest one which I get over half the time when starting SSDR I've al...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Terry Tankersley
FlexControl with v1.4.16
With v1.4.16 I have to start SmartSDR two times to get the FlexControl to work. I down grade to v1.4.11 and it works like it should. In v...
  • 5 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill
My 6500 loses it's Network Connection on a regular basis
My 6500 regularly loses it's network connection. Sometimes it won't even start, other times it start playing up with either a very weak c...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Bill
updating software
How long does it take for the SmartSDR v1.4.16 to update the Flex 650 hardware. Mine has been going now for an hour and still has the mes...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Bill
Keyboard Commands
On PowerSDR that I used with my Flex 5000a, there were some really useful keyboard commands such as Frequency Changing with Q,W,E,R,T,Y,&...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea