Conversations

Photo of Tony WV2C
2 METER TRANSVERTER OPTIONS
I would like to enjoy my 6500 on 2 meters working SSB, Digital and FM. I've seen a few posts out there but can anyone recommend a few Tra...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ben Sinclair
D-Star Transmit Issue
I'm using a Flex 6300 and a newly constructed Elecraft XV144 transverter, and am trying to connect to the local D-Star repeater, but am n...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ben Sinclair
Logging over time for RFI tracking?
Does anyone know if there is a utility that works with FlexRadio for logging noise over time? I've used "S Meter Lite" with other radios...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Ben Sinclair
No power on HF, but transverter still works
My Flex 6300 has suddenly stopped transmitting on my HF antenna port. If I press tune, I don't see any power output, in SmartSDR or on my...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Ben Sinclair
Fldigi hanging after tx completes
I'm suddenly having trouble getting fldigi to work right. I've upgraded to SSDR 1.4, and I'm running the latest fldigi. It was previousl...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ben Sinclair
How accurate is the SWR meter?
How accurate is the SWR meter on my 6300? I use a magnetic loop, and when I tune it up I can usually get my external meter to read close ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of IW7DMH, Enzo
SmartSDR TCP/IP API - Starting demodulation and receiver using telnet
Hello, my studies about TCP/IP API are going on, and now I can easily connect my Flex 6300 and tune  the slice (using something like C12...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of np2g
Arrl flex 6300 review
Really liked the ARRL review on a fine radio. (6300) Even better was when they showed the display and played the audio on 40 meters ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tom
How to adjust window to fit screen
I have a 28 inch HD monitor and screen resolution is at max.  I cannot get  all of the SDR window to show.  It is missing most of the sma...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ben Sinclair
Using CW Skimmer
This is probably more of a CW Skimmer question than a Flex question, but here goes anyway... I have my 6300 working with CW Skimmer, usi...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike KD2CJJ
Prospective Buyer - Any update on Noise Blanker and Noise Reduction?
Has there been any discussion on improving the NB and NR functions of SmartSDR/Flex6K series?  I am still a prospective buyer and now for...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ben Sinclair
No audio on transmit from fledge
I'm suddenly unable to transmit from fldigi on my 6300. It was working, but now it keys the radio, but I see no audio output in SmartSDR,...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ben Sinclair
Heil PS-IC
I have a Flex 1500, and now have a 6300 on the way. I'm coming from Icom rigs, and have a Heil PS-IC boomset. Can this be used with my 63...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered