Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 54
Photo of Arnie
Is anyone using Comm Cat Mobile (by W6HN) to remotely control SmartSDR?
I am trying to get Comm Cat Mobile working to control/operate SmartSDR remotely. Everything works great EXCEPT I cannot get remote audio ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike va3mw
SmartLink Performance
All For those that follow my posts, you know I have had to focus on internet upload issues for years.   For the past months, I have been...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of VE7ATJ
No audio from Bluetooth headset using PC Remote
Hi guys.. sorry if this is a newbie problem, but I'm trying to use a Bluetooth headset connected to a Surface 3 via PC remote.  The heads...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Arnie
What is the CAT command for TUNE?
I am trying to find the SmartSDR CAT command to place the 6500 in the TUNE mode. I cannot seem to find it. Can someone let me know what t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chris Tate  - N6WM
Welcome to the 2017-2018 contest season with the Flex 6000 series radio
Greetings Flex Radio Community.  Well as you can see, with the kickoff of CQWW RTTY last weekend the 2017-18 contest season is upon us.  ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mike va3mw
Remote operation - Modem rebooting
How I deal with a Router / Modem lock up on my remote base. For the 11 years I have been running a remote base I have had issues with ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
Photo of David Warnberg
Is it worth it? Any screen shots?
For those who have upgraded to v2.0 do you think it's worth it and why? What do you like? What don't you like.. do you have any screen ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Frank, IZ7AUH/AK1CQ
SmartSDR 2.0 OK but now...
It's all right, we are finally at version 2.0 after an exhausting wait, I'm a user from version 1.0 but now i expect you to be serious an...
  • 5 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Arnie
Flex 6600 ?
Now that SmartSDR v2 is out, are there any updates as to when the 6600 will be starting to ship?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Single Point of Failure Remote
I have been REMOTING from my son's winery in Northern California this Week. When I went to try SmartSDR for iOS v1.0.2 yesterday I could...
  • 1 me too
  • 34 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steven G1XOW
Is it just me feeling like this?
Is it just me? Contrary to the joy of FRS releasing nice new products, I feel like we’ve been dumped on from a great height. FRS h...
  • 17 me toos
  • 52 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim - W4TME
FlexRadio Systems Announces New Models to the FLEX-6000 Line
FLEX-6400/FLEX-6400M and FLEX-6600/FLEX-6600M provide operators with new innovation options to FlexRadio’s leading SDR platform FlexRadio...
  • 6 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Dave - WB5NHL
SMARTLINK...MINUMUM 1.5 mbps Uplink
"minimum upstream bandwidth of 1.5Mbps"   Anybody checked hotels or Starbucks recently for 1.5Mbps uplink???  Ooops!   No spec on latency???
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark - NU6X
USB cable from the 6700 directly to a USB port on the Raspberry PI 3
USB to USB port on a Raspberry PI 3
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ken - NM9P
RTL-SDR with KE9NS PSDR?
Slightly off topic, but I just received a new RTL-SDR dongle....just for fun. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B011HVUEME/... It was r...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill  /  VA3QB
Maestro and VPN Setup ?
Can anyone tell me 'exactly' how to setup my Maestro/Flex 6500 for remote use in Florida this winter and I'm not expecting Flex to have V...
  • 7 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Arnie
What is this mode? Found at 7215 and very wide!
Can someone tell me what mode this is I am seeing at 7215 and looks like 9khz wide? I saw this at 18:10 UTC in Detroit, MI area. Tnx de A...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of N0ARX
I have an IPad I I in excellent condition, can it be used for SSDR to operate my 6300??
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Arnie
24 inch monitor with least RF emissions?
Mates: I just realized that a considerable amount of interference from my Dell 24" monitor is being picked up by my 6500 and want to repl...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Doug K0DV
IOS governs power output setting of windows SmartSDR even when ios app is not running
Perhaps this is a feature and not a problem. Has anyone experienced a peculiarity that the app and Flex has together?  I have noticed th...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem