Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 188
Photo of George  N1GB
Looking for power supply recommendations
I am looking for recommendations for a power supply for my (soon to be) Flex 6400.
  • 1 me too
  • 32 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott N8UMW
Cant connect to radio through smart link
Smart link sees radio, but comes back to not connected screen. Smart link status logged in. Sees radio with blue dot. Tap to connect, and...
  • 3 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
FLEX-6400/FLEX-6400M/FLEX-6600/FLEX-6600M now certified for CE
To our European customers, We are pleased to announce that we have successfully completed all requirements for CE certification for the ...
  • 8 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Neal - K3NC
Windows Spring Update (1803) Tips and Tricks
There have been several types of problems witnessed with the new release of Windows that has started to be distributed to customers as of...
  • 3 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
Photo of mike /k6mgk
Windows 10 major update starting mon apr 30
Starting Mon Apr 30 Microsoft announced the major update for spring. It will according to MS. continue through first week of may
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Gerald Capodieci
How many 6000 serie have been sold to date?
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Gary Johnson
How Did My Brand New, Never Out Of The Box 6600M Know It Needed An Update??
I received my Flex 6600M on 26 Feb and I have been busy all week.  At our radio club meeting last night (Thur 1 March) I unboxed it with ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mario - DL3LSM
DAX and CAT applications now available for macOS
Hi there, since I’ve got my Flex-6300 last year I missed an equivalent for SmartCAT and SmartDAX on macOS. Using Dougs (K3TZR) xFlexAPI ...
  • 12 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Van Herridge
New upcoming user of 6700 trying to prepare
What can I do to prepare my shack and me for the 6700?  I have downloaded and read the Software Users Guide and Hardware manual.  I have ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James Teeple
Noise Blanker Fix
Any plans for fixing the Noise Blanker in 1. software ?   I can not justify stepping up to the 2.0 and gamble that it is really fixed. I...
  • 3 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Question
Photo of Fred
Receive Antenna Ports
Do the 6000 series radio's have any better protection on the receive antenna ports than on the 5000A ? 
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
630 meter swr question ...
Probably a dumb question but - will most hf swr bridges work somewhat accurately on 630 meters and class D amplifiers? I am really looki...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Winston VK7WH
Any other VK hams having trouble with using SmartLink on Telstra Mobile Broadband?
I'm having a ball with SmartSDR V2.0.19 and my remotely located 6700 using Win7 PC, Maestro and SmartSDR for iOS clients, with one ann...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim  KJ7S
After the "Tim" bible of uninstalling all com ports, uninstall of SSDR 1.11.12, No Joy
After the most recent Winblows 10 update, my normally flawless com port configuration went to lunch and has yet to return. I've gone to t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Dick Illman
Need 630m Transverter IF above RF band
SmartSDR V2.0 restricts the IF of a transverter to only below the operating band.This makes a 630m transverter such as the MF Solutions T...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of WA2SQQ
DAX Reinstallation
Just accepted the Windows Fall Creator update on Windows 10. It completely trashed my DAX and all my bookmarks on my 6500 install. Can so...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jon - KF2E
Surface Pro tuning
I have a New Surface Pro. I have been using it with my 6500 running SSDR and I am having a little difficulty tuning the radio. I'm trying...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of John AE5X
Transverter output level on 475 kHz?
I'm curious is anyone is using their 6XXX to operate on 630m and, if so, what is the power output at that freq?I am currently able to tra...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Pat
FT8 buffer Problem on FLEX 1500
Bonjour à tous, Voici mon problème: depuis que je fais le FT8 je dois régulièrement éteindre mon FLRX 1500 je ne décode rien. On dirait ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom
Why would someone buy one of these radios? I don't know anything about them! What do you guys do? How do these radios help? Thanks!
 I don't know anything about these thing! Why would you buy one of these? What do you guys do? How do these radios help? Why this specifi...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered