Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 215
Photo of KK9W - Steve
fldigi
It seems that maybe the fldigi xml file on the archives site may be corrupt. Does anyone have a copy they can send me.
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
SSDR - AutoZeroBeat on CW click tune
Add an option to AutoZeroBeat the signal when click tuning.  This would be generally helpful and especially useful when using CwSkimmer. ...
  • 71 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
ideas for resolving DAX and Icom audio conflicts ?
I installed Icom drivers on my Windows 10 PC and find that despite a seemingly good install I cannot use digital mode software with the I...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dave KD5FX
n1mm telnet not connecting to anything!
I have been using N1MM for years with no problem but recently I noticed that I wasn't getting any DX spots. I checked the telnet window a...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick- K2RB
Flex 6600M Arrived on Long Island
6600M arrived today and on the air.  Great job by the Flex team and worth the wait.  Ordered on 5/19/2017.  Setup a snap and Smartlink wo...
  • 5 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rick  WN2C
I just got my 6400M
I just got my 6400 M today and set it up with out reading the manual. It is easy if have owned a Flex before. I love it and not having to...
  • 7 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
SmartSDR update not updating
I held off for a while but today I decided to move 2.1.30 .   The radio is recognized but when I click on "update", it eventually hangs w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
Noise canceling /noise reducing / mud digging ?
The recent thread about speaker leads me to an issue that I think is as important as speaker quality, devices to help dig out weak signal...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
Flex CAT ports causing issues with Icom ???
I am somewhat skeptical...  but RT Systems Tech Support is speculating that installations of SmartSDR CAT may be the cause for their soft...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Marc Lalonde
for those that look IC-7610
Hi for those that look for IC-7610 instead on wait for it 6400 or 6600 and was familiar whit flex  just got my today and that some quick...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
Two Instances of WSJTX Different Slices
Has the process for doing this changed since the thread that addressed the issues a couple of years ago.   I am interested in doing it wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kirk, K6KAR
MultiPSK configuration issue using 6700
I’m having a problem getting MultiPSK working with my 6700.  I’m able to receive fine but have had no success with transmit.  I’m using ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
Sidetone ?
Not sure what happened but i get no sidetone when using a key .  Volume slider is all the way up.  Andy K3UK
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kg5dwx
Flex 6500 with SCS DR-7400 Pactor.
Thanks for your help on my earlier post, I have the SCS on the ACC port with the SCS cable, Now transmitting at a reasonable level In RMS...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Travis Best
6700 & Pactor Modem
I have a P4 Pactor modem wired through the Accessory jack on the 6700 and have been unsuccessful at making a good pactor connection PTT, ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Pat
FT8 power level
Just wondering what power levels everyone is using for FT8. I keep it low but I'm not sure how low it should be. Also, I had to add a ma...
  • 1 me too
  • 30 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
SmartSDR and CW Skimmer frequencies not in sync
Running latest versions of SmartSDR and SDR Bridge, the radio does not follow clicks on the skimmer , Any suggestions?  Andy K3UK
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Al Reeves
FT8 setup with Flex 6300
I have my Flex 6300 setup with the latest version of Ham Radio Deluxe (HRD) to operate and log digital modes (PSK, RTTY etc.).  The setup...
  • 5 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Keith Morrison
fldigi set up (cat )
Can anyone tell me how to connect my Flex 6300 to the Cat control on Fldigi as I am stumped! I have the PTT set up as when I open the pro...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kevin N9JKP
How long does it take Flex to process a PayPal order?
Successfully loaded the new Version 2 software.  I clicked on the green Buy button and completed my order with PayPal.  I got an email ac...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered