Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 226
Photo of Rich WZ6K
Seeking Flex 3000 or 5000 w/ ATU for New High School Ham Radio Club (Donation or Very Low$’s)
Donation or Low Cost Sale of Flex SDR 3000 or 5000 (w/ATU) sought to be the primary radio for a fledgling high school amateur radio club....
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
SmartSDR and CW Skimmer frequencies not in sync
Running latest versions of SmartSDR and SDR Bridge, the radio does not follow clicks on the skimmer , Any suggestions?  Andy K3UK
  • 1 me too
  • 25 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Al Reeves
Microphone Recommendation
I  recently purchased a Flex 6300 and I'm looking for recommendations from others as to the best microphone to use.  I have tried the Hei...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
Two Instances of WSJTX Different Slices
Has the process for doing this changed since the thread that addressed the issues a couple of years ago.   I am interested in doing it wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Duane, AC5AA
Flexing at Dayton/Xenia 2018
The Flex DX & Contest dinner last night was clearly a very well done event with both good food and excellent presentations. Today, the F...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ian VA3QT
BRAVO ZULU AC0WN
A sincere thank-you to Elmer Julie AC0WN who last evening spent an hour walking me through the process of getting my SCS PTC-IIusb linked...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
SmartSDR Flex 6300 loses all signals every few seconds
See https://youtu.be/9uwJ-XCMdr4   for illustration. I'm trying to help the person that bought my Flex a few weeks ago.  he had been usin...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Al Reeves
FT8 setup with Flex 6300
I have my Flex 6300 setup with the latest version of Ham Radio Deluxe (HRD) to operate and log digital modes (PSK, RTTY etc.).  The setup...
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
Flex 6300 for sale
Flex 6300 for sale, no internal tuner.  Contact k3ukandy@gmail.com .  In excellent condition.  V2 software. Andy K3UK 
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jerry Humphrey
digital programs do not decode psk 31
I see waterfall signals but get nothing on text receive screen, not even occasionally. I have set up the 6500  and 3 different digital pg...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ian VA3QT
6600/RMS Express Set-up Advice
I've been going around in a circle for over a week unsuccessfully trying to get RMS Express to talk to SmartSDR on a new FLEX 6600.  The ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
tweaking latency in digital modes ?
I'm not sure if it is really a SmartSDR issue or not,  but using SmartSDR I am having a timing issue using VARA with Winlink Express.  Us...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
Dx Cluster spot in panadapter?
I have seen a couple of references to DX Cluster spots in the 6000 series panadapter.  How is this accomplished?  I know how to do it wit...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rich McCabe
6600M number two bites the dust !!!
Just found out that radio #2 (replacement) also has hardware issues and needs to go back to Texas. So after 9 months of waiting (7 mont...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ken - VE5KC
New rigs now shipping in Canada
I just received my invoice & shipping notice from Radio World (Toronto). I have my serial number and the 6400 is on it's way. Only a few...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of AH0U
Second slice CQ Skimmer error 1450
Slice A works fine slice B set like A gives error code 1450 unable to start... no matter what audio I/O device I select I get the same co...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of KK9W - Steve
fldigi
It seems that maybe the fldigi xml file on the archives site may be corrupt. Does anyone have a copy they can send me.
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Al / NN4ZZ
SSDR - AutoZeroBeat on CW click tune
Add an option to AutoZeroBeat the signal when click tuning.  This would be generally helpful and especially useful when using CwSkimmer. ...
  • 73 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
ideas for resolving DAX and Icom audio conflicts ?
I installed Icom drivers on my Windows 10 PC and find that despite a seemingly good install I cannot use digital mode software with the I...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dave KD5FX
n1mm telnet not connecting to anything!
I have been using N1MM for years with no problem but recently I noticed that I wasn't getting any DX spots. I checked the telnet window a...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question