Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 89
Photo of KB4OIF
6400M and a monitor
Ok.  I know I have been asking a lot of questions here since I ordered my Flex.  Will the 6400M have all the needed software already inst...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alan W4FBI
order date
Just to pass a little time, I was wondering if anyone would like to share their new Flex 6xxx order date. I can't remember if I ordered...
  • 1 me too
  • 33 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alan W4FBI
Free Shipping?
Just received my invoice for the 6400! Flex charged - $32 (and change) for shipping. The website stated Free Shipping when I ordered. A...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alan W4FBI
Smart S-Meter Plus
I managed to lose my Smart S-Meter Plus download from a few months back. Can anyone provide? thanks. Alan
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alan W4FBI
6400 tuner
I have a 6400 (without the tuner) on order. If I want to add the internal tuner - say 6 months after delivery, can I just order it and in...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alan W4FBI
5000A Hum on AM Receive
Flex 5000A - on AM receive I get a pronounced 'hum' (almost like a 60 cycle hum). Receives well on the broadcast band, but that backgroun...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alan W4FBI
5000A will not turn on
Came in one day after operating and tried to turn on - nothing. I have tried just about everything. I would like to send back to Flex for...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Alan W4FBI
Frequency Display "trimmed"
Flex 6300, Win 8.1, Ver 1.38 The top ten percent of my flag frequency display is cut off. Didn't notice this in ver 1.3. Perhaps some se...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Alan W4FBI
For Sale: Flex 6300 w/ATU
Hardly used Flex 6300 with ATU. Boxes, power cable. No mic. $2300. thx. cass44@outlook.com
  • Alan W4FBI, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question