Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 77
Photo of Alan W4FBI
wwv 15.000.000 MHz
First time I have ever selected WWV on my 6400. Decided to just give it a try. It goes to 15.000.100 (AM) when WWV is selected. Is ther...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alan W4FBI
6400 transverter ptt
There is one PTT on the back of the 6400. This RCA connection is taken up by the factory Microphone. My transverter needs a PTT connect...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael Walker
WPX and SmartLink
Thanks to smartlink , I was able to work some WPX contest waiting for a plane in Chicago
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Russell Locke
How do I close a slice ?
I have two slices open (I hope the terminology is correct, I'm brand new to SDR and Flex) and only want to have one open.  I can close th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alan W4FBI
6400 losing connection
About once or twice a day SmartSDR loses connection with the 6400. I'm not doing anything, just  listening to 40 meters. It's the same LA...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alan W4FBI
LAN remote audio 6400
The 6400 is working fine on my 'normal' computer. I searched the 6400 User Guide for local  remote operation (LAN) - not looking for WAN...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew O'Brien
SmartSDR update not updating
I held off for a while but today I decided to move 2.1.30 .   The radio is recognized but when I click on "update", it eventually hangs w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of KB4OIF
6400M and a monitor
Ok.  I know I have been asking a lot of questions here since I ordered my Flex.  Will the 6400M have all the needed software already inst...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rory - N6OIL
Hey Flex, I didn't know you had your own RJ-45 connector!
Cool design! https://www.platinumtools.com/sections/blog/datacom/cat6aflexconnector/
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Alan W4FBI
order date
Just to pass a little time, I was wondering if anyone would like to share their new Flex 6xxx order date. I can't remember if I ordered...
  • 1 me too
  • 33 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alan W4FBI
Free Shipping?
Just received my invoice for the 6400! Flex charged - $32 (and change) for shipping. The website stated Free Shipping when I ordered. A...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KK9W - Steve
Behringer CMD Micro
Where can I purchase one. Everywhere I go it says it is no longer available.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard Gasparik
UCB for FLEX 1500?
Anyone have a documentation of UCB for FLEX 1500? Thank you 73 de Rich OK8WW
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rand Lutman
Has the new flex 6400 started shipping yet and what would be the shipping date if I ordered today?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of VE3WDM
ssdr V2 upgrade
I will be purchasing a new 6300 will it come with the ssdr V2? Mike VE3WDM 
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom
Why would someone buy one of these radios? I don't know anything about them! What do you guys do? How do these radios help? Thanks!
 I don't know anything about these thing! Why would you buy one of these? What do you guys do? How do these radios help? Why this specifi...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reggie-k6xr
It's October and xmas is just around the corner!
Got my little xmas tree all lit up for Santa in the shack corner.........
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Alan W4FBI
Smart S-Meter Plus
I managed to lose my Smart S-Meter Plus download from a few months back. Can anyone provide? thanks. Alan
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Don Agro
SmartLink for dogparkSDR
dogparkSDR Version 1.08, released today adds support for Flex SmartLink remote radio access. https://dogparksoftware.com/dogparkSDR.html ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of David Warnberg
Possible Selling
Thinking of selling my 6500, money is a bit tight and it sits more then it's used.  Questions, it's unlocked for mars operations thinking...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question