1374176802706.634 medium large

FLEX-6700R Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 673
Photo of Dave KD5FX
How do I get SSDR CAT to go to COM4 to use with N1MM Logger+?
Just had to re-install SSDR and CAT assigned a COM49 port which N1MM can't find. How do I get it back to Com 4 where it used to be? Thank...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom W3FRG
Can a USB GPS Receiver be used for GPS Time and Frequency data?
Can a USB GPS Receiver, such as the BU-353S4, be used for the GPS Time & Frequency data on the Flex 6000 series of radios?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Orman
Networked remote power device suggestions?
Hi, Does anybody have a suggestion on how to remotely turn on/off the FlexRadio 6600M remotely, over the network? I've sent an email to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim - W4TME
SmartSDR v2.1.32 Now Available
FlexRadio Systems announces the immediate availability of SmartSDR v2.1.32 for the FLEX-6000 Signature Series SDRs.  SmartSDR v2.1.32 is ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of James Nelson
Android App Advance Orders ?
With Challenges facing the Android application I am willing see if I get a reaction here or rotten tomatoes thrown at me
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Al
The last software manual I have for my 6700 is from July 25 2017 and I can not find anything later in the documentation
Where do I find the latest operator software manual for my 6700 the last one I find in the documentation  downloads is from 25 July 2017....
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike - VE3CKO
The Best Method to Reduce Noise Floor
After getting my ticket and working 291 entities and DXCC on 6-bands, you'ld think I'd be satisfied but the problem is that I just can't ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rick  WN2C
Flex withdrawal syndrome
I too had the dreaded fan problem and sent my 6300 in for repair. I was told that it might take 4 to 6 weeks for repair. So I had to hook...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark - WS7M
DAX driver fix batch files
I will attempt to give credit where due.  These are based off work done by another member here so not my original work.  Unfortunately I ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack Version 2.1.30.4 Released
FRStack has been updated to work with FlexRadio Systems next generation radios.FRStack will work with your 1.X and 2.X based radios.FRSta...
  • 4 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
How to add remote CW contest capability to Flex-6000 without a remote PC
Flex-6000 series is a great contest radio. However, when running contests from a remote location (without a remote PC) present SDR softwa...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
FT8 and DAX eat up my 4G allowance. Anyone using Remote Rig?
FT8 eats up my 4G data allowance when using Flex DAX. Have anyone tested e g Remote Rig compressed mode eventhough you loose some dB of d...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Zack Schindler
List of Third-Party Software written specifically for use with SmartSDR – am I missing any?
Below is the best list that I can come up with of third-party software written specifically for use with SmartSDR. Are there any that I a...
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dan -- KC4GO
Third Party Applications use or avoid
I would like to understand  why one would prefer FLEX build all their wants and needs into SSDR?  Even though that need would only be u...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Antonio Garcia Hernandez
Possibility of record and store different voice calls for every single band
Could be nice to have a menu of recorded calls in order to not to record them again and again every time you start to run your FLEX Best...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea