1374176802706.634 medium large

FLEX-6700R Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 689
Photo of Rev. David E. Hamm, K4EET
Is anybody running SmartSDR under the Windows 10 Insider Edition?
QUESTION: Is anybody successfully running SmartSDR under the Windows 10 Insider Edition operating system (OS)? Thanks in advance for any...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack 1.6.9 for SmartSDR 1.6 and adds a Global Profile Launch Program feature
FRStack 1.6.9 Updates and Additions: Global Profile Launch Program feature This feature allows you to configure one or more programs to ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
PG XL and Tuner Genius News from 4O3A Forum
Hello Ak4ZJR, 2nd production run of Power Genius XL is expected to appear in FlexRadio in May 2018. We expect to ship Tuner Geniu...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mark K9BOO
CTCSS (tone squelch) on TX & RX?
Hello! Forgive me if I missed the answer in my search of prior posts, but I wanted to find out if CTCSS in SmartSDR 1.6 is offered for R...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Greg, N6GD
DSP Settings Lost When Mode is Changed
DSP settings are lost whenever the modulation mode is changed.  For example, in CW mode I set NR and APF, I switch to USB, and then I swi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ray DeVreugd
Ordering Place in line Idea
I have an idea (not original) to share with FRS. You know the forum is always having people ask questions about status and everybody gu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Graham - KE9H
Why does my S-Meter read S5 all the time?
We get a lot of questions about why the S-Meter always reads some constant level, like S5 on a particular band, for the noise floor, with...
  • 8 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dan Rooney
ALS-1306 Remote RS-232 Operation
I am attempting to run my new ALS-1306 with the RS-232 remote port for the first time. I am running a Flex-6400 so I have 2 options. I ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of Thomas NE7X
Noise Spikes on 40 meters
I am having a noise spike issue only on 40 meters with my new 6400M. When I first tune it on from a cold start, the receiver is good, no ...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
How to add remote CW contest capability to Flex-6000 without a remote PC
Flex-6000 series is a great contest radio. However, when running contests from a remote location (without a remote PC) present SDR softwa...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alex - KM5YT
Support for other GNSSs and a rubidium clock for the GPSDO
To improve reliability and continuity of operation of the GPSDO - add coverage of all known GNSSs - and the capability to add others w/o ...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Jeff Hilliard
Flex 6500 passes all Port forwarding tests and registers - Can't find on any device on outside network
I have setup port forwarding on my Flex 6500 and SmartSDR confirms that the port setup is correct. I was able to register the Flex and it...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of John Molenda
videos showing how N1mm spectrum display works with v 2.0
Has anyone seen a video on how to use N1mm spectrum screen with ver. 2.0 software ?  and yes I have updated to the newest software from N...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of KP4TR
Using Openvpn with Flexradio/Smartlink/ and SmartSDR on DD-WRT router
A recent convert to the Flexradio 6300 SDR, I spent a few hours yesterday trying to solve a problem that initially stumped me, then I had...
  • 5 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jay / NO5J
Real Time Alternative
I'm posting this as both a reminder and an invitation. The #Flexradio channel began with k6ozy posting this to the Community. https://c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question