1374176802706.634 medium large

FLEX-6700R Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 724
Photo of Paul
DAX IQ bandwidth only 170kHz when set to 192kHz
I currently use DAX IQ to stream 20m to my WebSDR server. Unfortunately when set to 192kHz sample rate, the visible bandwidth is only 170...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rex K0KP
Give us a Choice with the S Meter
Flex S Meter - I'm sure there are many users that would appreciate the ability to have the S meter work as it does in a traditional analo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 38 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Replay of 7/15/2018, Sunday's Flex Net.
Replay of Sunday's Flex Net is available on my channel  - WA5QPZ -   or this link https://youtu.be/J5OdsLHA7ml    This was as what was ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Paul
Using Using a Flex 6500 to Help Align Home Brewed Filters
Hi, no doubt many others have done this but it only just occurred to me. I have been impressed with how easy it is to align the frequen...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Flex Net - Podcast change
Due to Livestream.com  dropping free video cast,   I have moved the podcast to YouTube channel..  For now,  it is on my channel,    "  WA...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Richard Clafton W4/G7EIX
WRTC 2014 Documentary
Interesting documentary about the 2014 WRTC https://vimeo.com/119947598
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Dave KD5FX
n1mm setup with Ver 2.3.9?
I saw a link on here somewhere with details on how to setup for N1MM+ and the new Ver 2.3.9 software but I can't find the link now that I...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of N8SDR
Helpful Network tips and ideas,
Tips for a better 6000 Series Network and Remote Experience: 1)  Use the fastest speed possible between your route / switch and Flex conn...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Tim - W4TME
Where is the best place to locate the GPS antenna?
A GPS antenna needs to have a good view of the sky in order to obtain a satellite signal lock. Ideally, a full 360 degree obstructed view...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael Walker
How to connect your 6000 radio to your LAN ** For new Users **
I wanted to bring this forward.  It is a wonderful document that describes a basic network setup for those that are new to LAN networks a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Paul
SmartLink - how many simultaneous clients?
My primary interest in the Flex 6xx is WAN remote. Does anyone know if: 1) SmartLink will support more than one connection simultaneou...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
Will writelog work as contest logger for SO2R and Flex
N1MM works well with Flex and in SO2R we know. However, it is lacking SO2R with Morserunner simulation. Dx Log has it but advanced SO2R h...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jay / NO5J
Shameless re-bump to encourage more participation.
Lets Discuss! the previous links ... The original idea post. https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/-flexradio-irc-real-time-...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bernie
CW Skimmer Access Violation
I get this message when starting CW Skimmer Ver 2 with either Slice Master or SDR-Bridge: Access violation at address 0051AC29 in module ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Trevor-EI2GLB
Slice Master V's SDR-Bridge CW Skimmer
HI All I have just installed Slice Master to see if it will improve the latency issues I am seeing in CW skimmer using SDR-Bridge, For s...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered