1374176802706.634 medium large

FLEX-6700R Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 748
Photo of Tim - W4TME
SmartSDR v2.4.9 Now Available
FlexRadio Systems announces the immediate availability of SmartSDR v2.4.9 for the FLEX-6000 Signature Series SDRs.  SmartSDR v2.4.9 is a ...
  • 10 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Michael Walker
A cost effective Web Relay control
I wanted to share a 4 port cost effective Web Relay Switch.  This is a subset of the one I use on my remote base (I use 16 relays).  Whil...
  • 4 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Dave Egan
Noob Question - SmartSDR and operation w/in Local Network and via Internet
I am very close to pulling the trigger on a 6400 (awaiting HOA approval on antenna and passing General test Monday!). I want to stash the...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Replay of today's Flex Net, September 16, 2018, now available
Replay of today's Flex Net is now available on YouTube or use this direct link. https://youtu.be/hIaAjgb5BoY This net meets each Sunday ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of William Hein
FS: FlexControl - no reasonable offer turned down!
FS: FlexControl in VG+++ condition, no reasonable offer turned down, what's it worth to you? Shipped from Grand Junction, CO de Bill AA7X...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
Anyone tried to use DX log and SO2R with 6000 series?
DX Log has some nice features for SO2R with scripts and flexible switching functions for audio from radios in different ears. Has anyone ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mitch
Feature Enhancement Request >> SmartSDR Soft Squelch
SmartSDR Soft Squelch Feature Request Definition is as follows:1) The feature would be available in all modes and individually configurab...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Replay of today's FlexNet , September 9, 2018 available on YouTube channel, WA5QPZ
In case you missed today's net ,  here is a replay available at https://youtu.be/ykhiOGb2j4c Remember it's every Sunday at 1 PM Central ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of K2CB Eric Dobrowansky
Maestro & FHM-2 mic issue
My friend just received his new 6400 and Maestro from FRS. He also purchased the 8-pin modular mic cord so he could use the FHM-2 sup...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Tilman D Thulesius
SmartLink service needs to be more robust
I can see that there are a quite a number of posts and with that occasions when the SmartLink Service has been down for remote action.If ...
  • 1 me too
  • 22 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
Fragmentation with SmartSDR 2.3.9 and not with Smart SDR iOS? Coincidence?
I have with Goran SM6PPS tested remote connection over different access lines on the client side (500 km away) while maintaining 4G LTE o...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Sunday afternoon Flex Net, 1 PM Central/ 2PM Eastern on 14.329 MHz
20 meters is awfully quiet right now,  low noise .   Check in if you have the time..  73, Dudley
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Replay of today's Flex Net , 9/2/2018
Replay of today's Flex Net,  with Gary ,  W2CEA as net control,  is on YouTube, https://youtu.be/YffREPilLFo Besure to change your video...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Peter K1PGV
Remote Antenna Disconnect?
Prior to the advent of SSDR for iOS, I've always run SSDR from my shack.  My routine has been to connect my antenna, turn on the Astron, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ed Johnson
Auto Bandswitching Module for ICOM IC-2KL, IC-4kl and PW1 Amplifiers
I have developed an interface module that allows a Flex 6000 series to have fully automatic band switching with the IC-2KL, the IC-4KL an...
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Question
  • Answered