1374176696240.4202 large

FLEX-6700 Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 2755
Photo of Vince Greatwood
Heil HM12 feedback issues with Flex 6700
I am using a Heil HM12 microphone with a new Heil cable wired for the Flex 6700 supplied by Heil, but I am encountering loads of RF feedb...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
S-Meter Accuracy of FLex and Others - Rob Sherwood
With all the recent (and not so recent) posts on the FlexS-meter and its calibration, you might find Rob’s take on the subject interestin...
  • 3 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Michael Aust
How to Sync a Flex6xxx VFO to an Icom/Kenwood/Elecraft Radio VFO Tuning Same ... Any Software/Box out there ?
How to Sync a VFO Flex6xxx to an Icom/Kenwood/Elecraft Radio VFO Tuning Same Frequency ... Any Software/Box out there that does this ? W...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
Power Genius XL Design Decisions – 10/20/2018
Just read this PG XL update email explaining some hardware design details from Flex.  I found it quite interesting.  Looks like it is the...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Watts - K4QJZ
Repeater offsets not working with 70CM xverter port
The repeater offset function is not working with the transverter port when working at 70CM. I have narrowed the failure to the Flex Smart...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Don - kx9q
Display frequency difference between WSJT and Flex 6xxx
I am running WSJT-x v1.9.1 with the Flex 6700.  I noticed over the past month a frequency difference where WSJT-x is reporting 14.074.000...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bob - W7KWS -
Rx audio does not mute during transmit in CW mode.
In CW mode using v. 2.0.17.96, if I key MOX to transmit, the antenna relay switches & signals in the scope disappear as expected but the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Slawomir
Cw and CommCat
Hi everyone,I am working with my flex 6700 with CommCat radio control and logging. Smart SDR allows you to work CW from the keyboard in t...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of N5CQ
Smartlink says connected when it's not - just one PC
When I start SmartSDR 2.4.9 (Windows 10) with one particular PC (the one I use most often) via Smartlink, SmartSDR will not connect, whil...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike - ZL1MRC
FlexControl
Hi all, I am looking for a FLEX CONTROL to complete my remote station.  Does any one have a second hand unit for sale? 73. Mike ZL1MRC
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
My thoughts on FT8
I have never been a blogger but I guess it is never too late in life to become one in the Internet age.  As most of you know, FT8 has exp...
  • 12 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Paul - K6HR
4K Display Problem: Panadapter Height
I am using a 32" 4K monitor set at 3840 x 2160 via an HDMI input. When I get things arranged on the screen the way I like them (SSDR occu...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of W2PP
Sold
I have a mint Flex Control, never used it, mint, shipped CONUS 115.00 email me if interested pgprendergast@yahoo.com
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steven Catani
Has anyone configured a Flex 6500 to work with ALE
I am trying to configure MARS ALE to work with my 6500. I get it to work but the relays in the radio are clicking like crazy... It's not ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick - W5FCX
S meter noise goes down with ANT preamp increase
I’m trying to understand why my 6700 S-meter noise readings go down from let’s say S3 with ANT preamp set to 0 dB and then reads S1 or S0...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question