1374176696240.4202 large

FLEX-6700 Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 2681
Photo of Tilman D Thulesius
Running remote
Hi there folks. Im trying to find deep detail technical specifications on the technology used for running a 6x00_series radio. Specifica...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
How to obtain SO2R 2BSIQ or a 400 QSO rate w Flex
Follwing a discussion with Jon EA2OT on how to obtain the effective 2BSIQ QSO rate that well known contester CT1BOH introduced here is th...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Playback of today's Flex Net, August 19, 2018
Just in case you missed the Net, replay of August 19, 2018 ,  Flex Net.   https://youtu.be/HyJv7ZC9RiM This net meets every Sunday at 1 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of AH0U
Antenna Genius and V2
Does V2 make any provision for running Antenna Genius without a PC???? Seems remote operation with an Antenna Genius needs this
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Henry Treftz
Port Forwarding was working, not it isn't
I was able to use SmartSDR just fine, then for some reason it stopped working. I upgrarded to 2.3.9, I have reset the port forwarding and...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Sergey, R5AU
WW Transceiver survey
i guess will be interesting to take a part of https://dx-world.net/worldwide-transceiver-survey/
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
Official Position on Adaptive Predistortion
Periodically the topic of Adaptive Predistortion comes up for discussion on this community.  Our team has been consistent in our position...
  • 15 me toos
  • 35 replies
  • Idea
Photo of W2PP
Can't key with CW and no side tone
So, two issues.  Newbie I am sure.  Have the 6700 audio coming through my computer.  A OK on that one.  I do not see a way to setup keyin...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of K2CB Eric Dobrowansky
Maestro & FHM-2 mic issue
My friend just received his new 6400 and Maestro from FRS. He also purchased the 8-pin modular mic cord so he could use the FHM-2 sup...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Pat N6PAT
6700 FT8 suddenly stops working
Add me to the list of FT8 users where the rig suddenly stops transmitting6700 v2.3.9.112 SSDR, windows 8.1 , WSJT-X v1.8.0Started a few d...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mark K0JM
Using DEMI 2MLDPA LNA at 137 MHz?
I am using a 2M LDPA with a Flex 6700 for amateur satellites in conjunction with the L432-28 transverter. I use the internal LNA on the 2...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike Presnell
DEMI 70CM Setup with Flex 6700
I am having difficulty getting my DEMI L432-28HP configured with my Flex 6700.  There has been "some" discussion in the past, but nothing...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ed Johnson
Auto Bandswitching Module for ICOM IC-2KL, IC-4kl and PW1 Amplifiers
I have developed an interface module that allows a Flex 6000 series to have fully automatic band switching with the IC-2KL, the IC-4KL an...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rick - W5FCX
Legal Limit Solid State Amp - SPE 2K-FA, KPA-1500 or ??
Looking at solid state legal limit amps with integrated tuner for use with 6700. The SPE 2K-FA and recently introduced Elecraft KPA-1500 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
Why I chose Power Genius XL & First Impressions
 I just replied to a question I received about my impressions of the PG XL.  Thought I’d share my thoughts with the group so below are ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise