1374176696240.4202 large

FLEX-6700 Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 2792
Photo of YV5WZ
Bhi Dual in- Line Noise Eliminating Module
A time ago, One of my post asked about Bhi noise reduction equipment working with FlexRadios 6XXX series. At that time, not much experien...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Michael Walker
Works with Flex Radio
A  Youtube video touching on some of the cool items that interface with your FlexRadio.
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rich Roby
Not able to transmit when switching from Panadapter A to B
Setup: Flex 6700, Smart SDR v2.4.9, Win 10, One antenna attached to the 6700.Scenario:Panadapter A is set to any portion of the 40M band ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ross Biggar
Controlling a SteppIR SDA Controller
I note a number of very useful comments about controlling the SDA100 using DDUTIL, I have an S12 cable, but I cannot get the pc to connec...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff ODowd
Flex 6700 and have a Yaesu M100 desk microphone PTT not working
The PTT on this microphone is working fine on a Yaesu rig but not on the Flex 6700. When I use MOX to transmit the audio is good so th...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeremy - W2JG
Max Microphone Cable Length
Greetings!What is the maximum microphone cable length that can be used with a 6700?  I am interested in having the transceiver in one roo...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of K4ny TOM
Sell Flex 6700
Have a spotless Flex 6700 for sale.  Radio comes with rack mount kit, FlexControl and a Down East Microwave 2N75 - which is the 75 watt...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Chris DL5NAM
Flex6 and Acom 2000 and remote
Hellobeen asked from a friend - a flexer:is there a way to use the Acom 2000A for remote operation without any PC at remote side?He using...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Walker
New Category - SmartLink - All things remote operating
Hi All We have created a new category called SmartLink to use for SmartLink discussions.   With SL, we can also expand into all those i...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of K2CB Eric Dobrowansky
FLEX 6300 6500 6700 fans
I’ve had a number of emails lately inquiring as to fan availability. If we can get enough takers, I’ll order another 100 fans. Mayb...
  • 2 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Michael Walker
remote operating in the Great White North - keeping the radio warm
As most of you know, my HF station is 100% remote up here in the Great White North.  The secure radio room can easily see some pretty col...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Frank, IZ7AUH/AK1CQ
VPN Fixed Ip on SmartSDR where?
I am not shure but not possiblem to Fix Flexradio IP on VPN operartion only on Maetsro can possible Fix a static IP of Flex for VPN opera...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Zack Schindler
How to fully remove CW Skimmer?
Does anyone know how to fully remove CW Skimmer?  My Skimmer will not start correctly and after asking here I was told to fully uninstall...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chris DL5NAM
MicroHam and Flex6000
MicroHam offer a new software update of his USB device router - includes now Flex6000 Latest news:22-December-2016   - Router 8.7.8    -...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of James Skala
Distorted TX DAX audio
Radio Flex 6300 / SmartSDR 2.0.17 / OS Windows 10.  I have a remotehams remote that I provide to other hams.  Every couple days I have be...
  • 4 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged