1374176696240.4202 large

FLEX-6700 Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 2604
Photo of W2PP
I need a way to do Dstar on my Flex 6700
So, I have the DEMI LDPA and the 70 as well as 23 cm xverters.  Now, I need Dstar.  Flex no longer offers for sale the thumbdrive.  Is th...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ken W6XB
No N1MM CWX local side tone
I am using SmartSDR V2.2.8 in conjunction with N1MM.  The Flex CWX works great with local CW side tone.  However, when using N1MM with th...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick - W5FCX
Legal Limit Solid State Amp - SPE 2K-FA, KPA-1500 or ??
Looking at solid state legal limit amps with integrated tuner for use with 6700. The SPE 2K-FA and recently introduced Elecraft KPA-1500 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Question
Photo of EA4GLI - 8P9EH - Salvador
ThumbDV and DStar status on V.2.0.19
Hi FRS, What is the status of the ThumbDV and DStar on version 2.0 of SmartSDR? I seem unable to use either. I just tried today and USB ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Wolfgang Sidler
OmniRig v2.0 and FLEX Radios
I’m pleased to offer you my new ominiRig v2.0 development with the following new features: - Supports now up to four RIGs - You can name ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of James Madden
No Sound from smartsdr
no longer getting sound from smartsdr on my pc. is working on my ipad
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of John, G3WKL
SmartSDR CAT v2.2.8 slice re-assignment problem
The logging program (Logger32 v3.50.356) that I use is linked to SmartSDR through COM4 port. Since using the latest versions of SmartSDR ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Joe - KC2TN
Band Switching RX & TX Port issue
It seems an OLD problem may have resurfaced or wasn’t completely fixed. OR perhaps this is an N1MM issue?? My RX & TX ANT Ports are r...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ria - N2RJ
For sale - Flex-6700
I'm selling my Flex-6700. I placed an ad on QTH.com, but also giving the community a heads up. Asking $6000. Offers welcome.  I'm not ge...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of James Nelson
Succesful 6000 Power On/Standby Control on the Lan Solution with WeMo
Applying the open collector voltage as Steve N5AC advised then a small relay means an iOS or Android app with a Belkin "WeMo" IP switch &...
  • 5 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
Anybody recognize this noise?
I get this noise on 17mtrs - I don't see it any other ham band or any place I have looked at on the panadapter.  It is about S6 signal st...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Coslo
PW-1 interface
I have been beta testing a new interface between the Flex signature series radios - and the Icom PW-1 amplifier. While not yet completed ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jay / NO5J
Shameless re-bump to encourage more participation.
Lets Discuss! the previous links ... The original idea post. https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/-flexradio-irc-real-time-...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of WB0O
Flex 6700 Satellite Setup?
I have a Flex 6700, Smart SDR 2.2.8 and have the DEMI 2m Amp that was made specifically for the 6700.  It has a "bypass" port, but has a ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott Meister
VOX stopped working
Nothing changed but VOX just stopped working after being away for 2 weeks.  Computer was left on, after it did not send LSB i rebooted wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question