Category default large

FLEX-6600M Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 593
Photo of Don-KB6TSQ
How do you change the fuse in a 6600M?
I was running FT8 digital mode.  I moved the power output to 100 watts out to finish a QSO.  On the RR73 transmit sequence, the radio die...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Paul
DAX IQ bandwidth only 170kHz when set to 192kHz
I currently use DAX IQ to stream 20m to my WebSDR server. Unfortunately when set to 192kHz sample rate, the visible bandwidth is only 170...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of K3SF
Awesome customer service - one day turn around for PEN (both updates)
I have a 6600M that i recently sent back to flex to perform both portions of the PEN. The Heat sinks and the preamp RMDR updates. I recei...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rex K0KP
Give us a Choice with the S Meter
Flex S Meter - I'm sure there are many users that would appreciate the ability to have the S meter work as it does in a traditional analo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 38 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Replay of 7/15/2018, Sunday's Flex Net.
Replay of Sunday's Flex Net is available on my channel  - WA5QPZ -   or this link https://youtu.be/J5OdsLHA7ml    This was as what was ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of N2TTA
Flex 6600m and N1MM SO2R not working properly
Hello Setting up SO2R on Flex 6600M. RX working fine and correct switch between radio1 and radio1, but TX not. Sometimes when I start C...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Paul
Using Using a Flex 6500 to Help Align Home Brewed Filters
Hi, no doubt many others have done this but it only just occurred to me. I have been impressed with how easy it is to align the frequen...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of WQ2H - Jim Poulette
6600M Arrives in the Granite State ( WQ2H)
Unit delivered Saturday afternoon. Set-up (especially using DAX) and getting on the air was infinitely easier than I had anticipated. Aft...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of  Carl Jón Denbow N8VZ
Heil BM-17 Maestro
I have a Maestro (version b) and I'm having trouble using a Heil headset with it.  I have two headsets: Heil BM-17 and Heil Proset IC.  W...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Flex Net - Podcast change
Due to Livestream.com  dropping free video cast,   I have moved the podcast to YouTube channel..  For now,  it is on my channel,    "  WA...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of James Charlton
How about adding an RST meter to the Flex 6600m display?
This RST meter would be primarily for contesters and would appear in a small window on the active slice.   If only background noise were ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of mikeatthebeach .
Bluetooth Headset BlueParrott B450-XT with SSDR and Flex6600M
Have the Bluetooth Headset BlueParrott B450-XT with SSDR and Flex6600M but when I try to switch to PC the Mic works but No sound when usi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
FLEX-6400/FLEX-6400M/FLEX-6600/FLEX-6600M now certified for CE
To our European customers, We are pleased to announce that we have successfully completed all requirements for CE certification for the ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Al Dewey
Record on the Fly Not working with N1MM+ and 6600M
Sorry to post this here but tried N1MM list and no answer. Getting ready for IARU and , for some reason, Recording on the Fly stopped wo...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of WQ2H - Jim Poulette
Win 10 (i7, 8th Gen) USB Selective Suspend
Apologies if this has been previously covered. I'm setting up a new laptop and I noticed that out of the box the "USB Selective Suspend" ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question