Category default large

FLEX-6600M Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 670
Photo of Rick  WN2C
Bad Link
Michael, the link you put up for...The importance of good CAT cables . -- AKA Cables do go bad is bad. It goes to a 'Page Not Found'
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Dave Egan
Noob Question - SmartSDR and operation w/in Local Network and via Internet
I am very close to pulling the trigger on a 6400 (awaiting HOA approval on antenna and passing General test Monday!). I want to stash the...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Garfield W1BG
6600M TX Monitor Not Working when VOX enabled
When operating VOX with either the 6600M (or 6600) I notice that the TX Monitor function cannot be used.  We confirmed this on both the 6...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joe N3HEE
Feature Enhancement Request - Static IP Addresses
I have created DHCP reservations for my radio and front panel IP's in my router.  However, it would be nice to be able to assign a static...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Chas
Spots studder when using DXLab with 6400 or 6600M
All spots are working with these radios and DXLab. However, about once a minute the callouts disappears off the panadapter for a split se...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Replay of today's Flex Net, September 16, 2018, now available
Replay of today's Flex Net is now available on YouTube or use this direct link. https://youtu.be/hIaAjgb5BoY This net meets each Sunday ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Wayne
WWV shutdown annonunced
So WWV is ending service but a feature of the new rigs and firmware/software is accurate freq calibration. So is flex going to provide an...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jean Drolet
6600M & Ham Radio Deluxe & DM780
I sold my Flex6300 and received my 6600M. I plug everything I check the configuration, but DM780 does not start the PTT I receive but doe...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jeremy Gilbert KC1JZE
FHM-2 RJ-45 Wiring pinouts?
I want to get my FHM-2 mic that came with my Maestro + Flex-6600 working with the Maestro. the FHM-2 mic that came with the Flex-6600 is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of William Hein
FS: FlexControl - no reasonable offer turned down!
FS: FlexControl in VG+++ condition, no reasonable offer turned down, what's it worth to you? Shipped from Grand Junction, CO de Bill AA7X...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Wolfgang
Flex 6600M Heat sin Issue - replacement
Hello FlexradioI just installed yesterday my two new heatsinks according your installaltion procedure. One of the old heatsink was fallen...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joe N3HEE
VFO B Encoder Shaft Friction
I have a 6600M.  I notice there is friction when turning the VFO B knob.  It feels like something is rubbing and also makes a sound like ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Geoff - W8GNM
6600M bandwidth center/width controls
When the 6600M front panel filter controls are put into the "width / center" mode, the filter bandwidth collapses to zero bandwidth if th...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mitch
Feature Enhancement Request >> SmartSDR Soft Squelch
SmartSDR Soft Squelch Feature Request Definition is as follows:1) The feature would be available in all modes and individually configurab...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Replay of today's FlexNet , September 9, 2018 available on YouTube channel, WA5QPZ
In case you missed today's net ,  here is a replay available at https://youtu.be/ykhiOGb2j4c Remember it's every Sunday at 1 PM Central ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea