Category default large

FLEX-6600M Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 400
Photo of Wolfgang
CE Certification 6600M for Europe
What is the current status of the CE certification. I'm waiting since August 2017 and paid the FLEX 6600M fully. Any idea how long it wil...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andy - KU7T
Strange. Slice B signal bleading over to Slice A signal?
I think I may have found a real issue with my new 6600M or with DAX. I am running CW skimmer on two bands and the strongest signals are b...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Tom W3FRG
White line in spectrum display area
There is a vertical white line at 3.743.6 Mhz on the spectrum display area. There are no filters turned on. Any ideas what this is?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack Version 2.1.30.9 Released - USB Relay, CWX support
USB Relay control feature added. FRStack install includes UsbRelay command line program that is accessed from Run menu item and configure...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rob Salsgiver
Problems using 6700 ATU
Greetings all, I've been playing with a new (to me) 6700 for some time on receive, getting the hang of SmartSDR.  In my first attempts t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Carl Denbow
Flex Control with 6400M/6600M
Simple question, based on my pre-order of an M series radio: Will the FlexControl continue to work with the 6400M and 6600M?  I've looked...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Leo K0LOT
set up 1 6500 and 16600M on 2 IP locations want to use boty at same time
Have 2 remote stations one 6500 and one 6600M on 2 different IP locations can i have someone use one remote and I use the other if so do ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert Lonn
Picture of the rear of the 6600M
Can someone post a picture of what the rear of the 6600M PRODUCTION unit looks like please. The picture on Flex web site is a old prototy...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom W3FRG
TX Menu
On the TX Menu there are the "Mic:" and "Tx:" selections. How are these two used? Are they for showing the current selections or for sele...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of julie
Requesting connection & setup instructions for SCS PTC-IIusb to 6600M
I would very much appreciate some detailed information on setting up my pactor modem with the new 6600M (which is an amazing radio). The...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Robert Lonn
What comes with the Flex 6600M radio
What are the items that come with the 6600M radio???
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
PG XL and Tuner Genius News from 4O3A Forum
Hello Ak4ZJR, 2nd production run of Power Genius XL is expected to appear in FlexRadio in May 2018. We expect to ship Tuner Geniu...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Chris Tate  - N6WM
Another flex contest win
Just got this fantastic trophy for our team win in the Feb 2018 NAQP RTTY. I used a flex 6600-M barefoot and SO2R for my contribution tha...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of David Salomon
MARS filters?
Question for Tim... Specifically, what changes were done to the pre-selector filters for the MARS mod.  Asking because there are numerou...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve K9ZW
Got eHam to allow a Flex-6600M Review
Took a couple requests to eHam's Review Manager, and then I just did a "user ad."  Didn't show at first, but after waiting a while it has...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea