Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 747
Photo of Andy - KU7T
When and where is the Flex Net?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andy - KU7T
Box to switch easily between Heil Pro-Set Plus! and BM8000 with Flex 6600M?
Hi, apologize for trivial questions, I am mostly a CW guys, just getting into phone a little more with the Flex now... I have a 6600M an...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Frank Rode
Digital Voice mode of commercials twelp
Hi folks,commercials like Codan and Barrett using digital voice vocoders in their radios.A amazing Video of the quality you can find at B...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Remote control web server for SmartLink
I have been operating remote for years using VPN and various Remote Desktop solutions Now tha SmartLink is almost a reality it's time...
  • 6 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Neil D Friedman N3DF
WSJT-X Beta Version
I am far from a computer whiz.  In FT8 mode, I successfully use the software in the radio and WSJT-X, DAX and CAT on my NUC PC.  If I dow...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom W3FRG
On the 6000 series radios, HW Ver 2.4.9, there are two new items listed under METERS, Amp SWR and Amp Po. Where are these explained?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of K2CB Eric Dobrowansky
Yaesu mic to 6400 6600 cable
I have a quality made adapter cable for sale. Approx 10ft long, using Heil shielded mic cable. 8 pin Foster male socket on one en...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
Congratulations to ES9C for winning EU in CQWW SSB Multi Two with FlexRadios and Power Genius XL
Found on Facebook.  >3 million points higher than #2.
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of YV5WZ
SDR 2.4.9 ....your experience so far
Hello to all Dear Friends Long time without upload a post; not even much radio, my 6600 has been off during many weeks. Around a month...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom W3FRG
Internal 6000 series tuner question?
I am using a 6600M and I have had two occurrences of not being able to transmit; The TX button would not turn red when pressed.  The ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Nelson
Android App Advance Orders ?
With Challenges facing the Android application I am willing see if I get a reaction here or rotten tomatoes thrown at me
  • 8 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Doug - W5WTX
630m / 2200m using FLEX
Is anyone on 630m or 2200m using a FLEX?  Just wondering what equipment folks are using for transmitters and pros and cons of using a tra...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Val  DM1TX
Flex 6400 vs 6600
Is it worth the price difference for a non contester Ham? Are these models at base the same? First of all I seriously consider going for ...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
Photo of W2ECK
Heil GM-5 8 pin Adapter ?
Can I purchase an Adapter to use my Heil GM 5 mic with my 6600? So I just received my 6600. Am a former K3 user that used this mic with a...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of KB4OIF
ethernet connection from flex 6600m to my pc
Good morning.  My question is that I have my 6600M connected to my router and the router is connected to my PC.  Does it make any differe...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question