Category default large

FLEX-6600 Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 248
Photo of K3SF
How do you know what Slice is assigned what SCU??
Basic question is how do you know what slice is assigned to what SCU in a multi-SCU flex radio ( aka 6600 and 6700's series). I have not...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of YV5WZ
Radio Registration Unsuccessful, could not access SmartLink Server Sunday Afternoon Question
Here I am.. With my Sunday Afternoon question, after many tries..... My Flex 6600 connected directly to my PC through Ethernet cable Rou...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Cal Spreitzer
6600 Lost Connections
New Flex 6600 running SSDR v2.1.34 (Windows 10) has experienced a few lost connections for unknown reasons?   The radio reboots on it's o...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of YV5WZ
No Audio from Microhone....on y 6600
Good Afternoon.... All seem to be ready with my 6600 at my Shack......so I decided to adjust EQ for my PR40 ( for some reason my profile...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Michael Walker
First time users - Some simple notes . ** Please Review **
Hi Guys If you are really new to SmartSDR, can I recommend a few simple places to start? First, we actually have a manual and it is dar...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of YV5WZ
Guess First FlexRadio 6600 at South America ...is It?
My package has arrived today.... Order May 22th 2017 Total payed January 16th 2018 Arrived Miami February 13th 2018 Arrived ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Kyle Krieg
RemoteQTH and Rig Control
Looking to remote my 6700 and use RemoteQTH as the brains of the operation for remote on, antenna switching and other stuff.   I've seen...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Wim
Flex 6600 ordered July 5th on its way
I ordered on July 5th, was a trade in of my 6500 which I shipped to flex end of July, paid invoice last weekend and got the ship notice t...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
Waiting but wondering for my 6400 ...
When I ordered my 6400 I was told I was on the list for the 2nd batch of the new radios that would be made.  I was told it would perhaps ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
Suggestions for reliable approach to extend USB cables
To be able to connect Antenna Genius to My 6700 In my remote set up I need USB cables longer than 5-7 m (15 - 21 felet). There are differ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Garfield W1BG
M versus non-M question
I understand the basic differences between the models (non-M vs M).  My question is this:  If the built-in "M" interface fails does tha...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rich McCabe
Cycle through filters on "M" radio? And a couple other questions....
This might be a faulty radio as I appear to have other issues (audio related) on a radio I took delivery on this morning. But thought I w...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Steven Linley
Just arrived, exactly 9 months after ordering, my 6600
Tonight, power up and up date software.  Tomorrow, connect to Maestro and test it on the air with my mobile antenna.
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of K5ROX
Shipping outlook.....
Please only answer if you work with or for Flex. Ok batch 1 is being shipped now.... is there an rough guess to what order dates it will...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rick  WN2C
Why no 2200 meter or 630 meter band on the band buttons on the 6400M.
These two band buttons are missing. They may be there when running SSDR from the computer but I am not. Love the radio. I think it sounds...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered