Category default large

FLEX-6600 Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 519
Photo of Ed Stallman
Newbie question , Looks like I QRM second slice ?
I have slice A on 50,098 CW and slice B on 50.313 FT8 . When I tune or use the paddle on Slice A , I see spikes or interference on slice ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of John VK3XM
Ipad no longer showing the water fall
Until recently I was able to use my Ipad to access my 6600 via the 4G network,  Now it connects and the spectrum display is there and I c...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rex K0KP
Give us a Choice with the S Meter
Flex S Meter - I'm sure there are many users that would appreciate the ability to have the S meter work as it does in a traditional analo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 38 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Ed Stallman
Can't fine CWX in SSDR
I've looked in the manual for CWX but I have overlooked it somehow , The user guide I downloaded is for the 6600M and the 6400M , My radi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Replay of 7/15/2018, Sunday's Flex Net.
Replay of Sunday's Flex Net is available on my channel  - WA5QPZ -   or this link https://youtu.be/J5OdsLHA7ml    This was as what was ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of ON7NQ - Danny
6600 arrived at ON7NQ
So last Friday the 6600 arrived from my dealer.Unpacking and installing went smooth , no issues at all.The 6600 weighs a lot less compare...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Paul
Using Using a Flex 6500 to Help Align Home Brewed Filters
Hi, no doubt many others have done this but it only just occurred to me. I have been impressed with how easy it is to align the frequen...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tim K9WX
Duplicate sidetone
I’m two weeks and 500 QSOs into my Flex 6600 with a Maestro.  Most of those QSOs are CW with some FT8 and RTTY. I have a number of q...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Flex Net - Podcast change
Due to Livestream.com  dropping free video cast,   I have moved the podcast to YouTube channel..  For now,  it is on my channel,    "  WA...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Ed Stallman
problem getting Winkey working wint N1MM / SSDR
I'm new to SSDR / Flex 6600 . I'm having a problem getting Winkey USB to connect with N1MM and SSDR CAT . I've used Winkey /N1MM on a dif...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of mikeatthebeach .
Bluetooth Headset BlueParrott B450-XT with SSDR and Flex6600M
Have the Bluetooth Headset BlueParrott B450-XT with SSDR and Flex6600M but when I try to switch to PC the Mic works but No sound when usi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
FLEX-6400/FLEX-6400M/FLEX-6600/FLEX-6600M now certified for CE
To our European customers, We are pleased to announce that we have successfully completed all requirements for CE certification for the ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Steven Linley
Need help w/ Basic N1MM+ setup for SmartSDR (v2.3.9) and/or Maestro
Al, K0CN's YouTube showed basic setup using Winkeyer but it used ver1, and I was unable to follow the setup .  NM9P commented (years ago)...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rich McCabe
Power off persistance
For some reason my 6600 is not always retaining the settings when it s powered off.  Its not all the time but often. Not a big deal as I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of N8SDR
Helpful Network tips and ideas,
Tips for a better 6000 Series Network and Remote Experience: 1)  Use the fastest speed possible between your route / switch and Flex conn...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea