Category default large

FLEX-6600 Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 352
Photo of Rev. David E. Hamm, K4EET
Is anybody running SmartSDR under the Windows 10 Insider Edition?
QUESTION: Is anybody successfully running SmartSDR under the Windows 10 Insider Edition operating system (OS)? Thanks in advance for any...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
How to assure in SO2R that you really utilize different SCU:s when needed?
When configuring and running SO2R with a 6700 (dual SCUS:s) in contests you need to be running duplex so that you can transmit on e g 40 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Glenn Depp
Does anyone know if the RapidM internal cards are capable to be used in the 6600 or 6400 radios?
Flex 6600 and RapidM
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of K5ROX
Can i downgrade to V1 on my 6600?
Tried to downgrade my 6600 to V1 and its fails about 1/3 way thru.Can it be done?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike
I just noticed this today....birdie spikes on 15 and 10m
I turned on my 6600 today and I notice on 15m I have birdies every 4 to 10 Khz. The same thing is showing up on 10m too but at wider Khz ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of K5ROX
Does your Flex do this?
I know its poor quality video but you can see, look at the network signal meter lower right corner while I'm simply selecting and deselec...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Reggie
WSJT-X Hamlib Error
Hi, I have SSDR 2.1.33 and WSJT-X 1.8 installed in the Win10 VM using Parallels 13; however, I am getting a Hamlib error when openin...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rich McCabe
AMP TX delay setting for new LA-1K
I just took delivery on a new Palstar LA-1K amp.  I remember reading somewhere that HRO had some recommended TX delay settings and I thou...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steven Linley
SmartLink works except min. waterfall. Great Battery Life
Today was the first time I was able to use my Maestro, wirelessly and battery powered.  I did notice the touch screen would except my tou...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of bahillen
WSJT-X Transmit Audio is Chopped. Local Remote operation
I am having a problem with transmit audio sounding chopped when monitored. I have been having trouble making contacts and seems to be the...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack Version 2.1.30.9 Released - USB Relay, CWX support
USB Relay control feature added. FRStack install includes UsbRelay command line program that is accessed from Run menu item and configure...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Reggie
MacLoggerDX on Mac Mini and SmartSDR on PC
I just received my 6600, and I am thinking of switching from Ham Radio Deluxe (HRD) to  MacLoggerDX.  If I run MacLoggerDX on a Mac Mini...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rich McCabe
Blank Area on SSDR when moving around panafalls
Is there a reason we get this blank area when moving around panafalls?  I dont see any benefit to not having the open panafalls go full s...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Reggie
6600 Will Not Update Via Smartlink on Mac Mini
I installed SSDR software v2.1.33 on Windows 10 using a Mac Mini and Parallels.  I was able to login Smartlink; however, I get a messag...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Carl Denbow
Can’t get 6600M to key KPA500
I’ve connected my 6600M to the Elecraft KPA500 and KAT500, but the 6600M will not to key the Amp. I have the RCA TX1 from the 6600M c...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved