Category default large

FLEX-6600 Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 695
Photo of W2ECK
CW Skimmer and SDR Bridge
I have CW Skimmer 2.1 & SDR-Bridge 1.6.4 installed and running. Using SSDR v2.4.9. CW Skimmer is showing signals and call signs, so it se...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dave
New Flexradio signature VHF UHF transceiver.
Does Flex have plans to make a VHF UHF radio. I know you can use a transverter but having a designated Flexradio for VHF UHF would be gre...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of W2ECK
Using MRP40 to monitor CW Sending?
I'd like to use MRP40 or some other program,  to monitor my CW sending. In other words decode what I am sending. Was able to do this with...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sergey Abrikosov
Steppir PTT connection to 6600
It is probably simple question, but i did not find the answer yet. I know i can use DDutil to inhibit TX during Steppir tune. But I a...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Why you need a PGXL?
The PGXL seems to be a superb advanced Amp capable of 1500W Key Down for extended periods of time which is totally integrated into the Fl...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
2 slice and Steppir issue
Could someone help me to figure out how to make Steppir not to folow slice where it not suppose to go.Here is my issue:Ant 1 - SteppirAnd...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Frank Rode
Digital Voice mode of commercials twelp
Hi folks,commercials like Codan and Barrett using digital voice vocoders in their radios.A amazing Video of the quality you can find at B...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Bill Engelke
When DAX is enabled, then VOX does not work from microphone
I like to use SSTV, and interleave conversation with sending images. Recently, a problem has arisen: when DAX is enabled, then VOX does n...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Antenna Genius setup
I received AG Plus yesterday, seems like pretty easy setup with LAN.While there are some updates needed in AG Manual, I think I made it w...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steven Linley
How do I send band data to an Ameritron RCS-12
When I bought my 6600 I also ordered a FTDI Chip cable that was suppoed to output BCD band data. Part number C232HM to MPSSE Serial cab...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of W2ECK
lost mic control panel
Another 6600  newbee problem. In SSDR, I  seem to have lost the control panel on the right where ALC and Compression readings and select ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Remote control web server for SmartLink
I have been operating remote for years using VPN and various Remote Desktop solutions Now tha SmartLink is almost a reality it's time...
  • 6 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Tim K9WX
Switching between digital audio source and voice audio
Something changed in the way microphone VOX and DAX work together on SSB between SSDR 2.3.9 and 2.4.9 with my 6600 and I have been unabl...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of K2CB Eric Dobrowansky
Yaesu mic to 6400 6600 cable
I have a quality made adapter cable for sale. Approx 10ft long, using Heil shielded mic cable. 8 pin Foster male socket on one en...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
Congratulations to ES9C for winning EU in CQWW SSB Multi Two with FlexRadios and Power Genius XL
Found on Facebook.  >3 million points higher than #2.
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise