1374176802706.634 large

FLEX-6500 Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 3102
Photo of Tony Hateley
what am i doing wrong
hi all,hope someone can help me,i have v2 installed on my main computer and wish to install it on my laptopthe problem i have is i have d...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of James Del Principe
DAX won't communicate with laptop
My 6500 works just fine with a Windows 10 PC in my basement shack but I had the idea to have it work on my laptop (also Windows 10) so I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of JohnSweeney
Multiple viewing angles available for Maestro?
The Maestro comes with a table top bracket that puts the Maestro at a nice angle if it is sitting on a desktop.  But if it is higher on a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Walker
A cost effective Web Relay control
I wanted to share a 4 port cost effective Web Relay Switch.  This is a subset of the one I use on my remote base (I use 16 relays).  Whil...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ron Parsons
D-Star Repeater problem -- Simplex OK
I have installed the Flex D-Star dongle on my Flex-6500. Simplex operation works except that the callsign extension and Message do not pr...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Pat    KB6Y
Flex 6500 NO RF out
Ok I have a flex 6500 SmartSDR Ver 2x I just purchased a month ago. It has been working perfect with a heil Pro set headphones until la...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of  Carl Jón Denbow N8VZ
TX on two slices different frequencies simultaneously
I'm experiencing a strange problem on my Maestro.  It will transmit on both Slice A and Slice B at the same time, regardless of which Sli...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ed Johnson
Auto Bandswitching Module for ICOM IC-2KL, IC-4kl and PW1 Amplifiers
I have developed an interface module that allows a Flex 6000 series to have fully automatic band switching with the IC-2KL, the IC-4KL an...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard Adkins
Repeating spikes on 40m only at night.
At night I get these spike signals running across the 40m band. I feel like I should know what's causing it, but, I just don't know. Any ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of EA4GLI - 8P9EH - Salvador
ThumbDV and DStar status on V.2.0.19
Hi FRS, What is the status of the ThumbDV and DStar on version 2.0 of SmartSDR? I seem unable to use either. I just tried today and USB ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Wolfgang Sidler
OmniRig v2.0 and FLEX Radios
I’m pleased to offer you my new ominiRig v2.0 development with the following new features: - Supports now up to four RIGs - You can name ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Used Maestro with problems
I have a used Maestro that I just bought via qth.com swapshop.  It appears to have a problem.  The first time I boot it, it booted FB.  H...
  • 2 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Lee - N5LN
Flex 6500 Lost Live Waterfall on 20 Meters only. What did I do wrong here. How to get waterfall back?
On my Flex 6500 I've lost Live color Waterfall on 20 Meters only. Just a white screen with horizontal lines. This problem is not on othe...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
GPSDO Not Detected by SmartSDR
I just installed a DOGPS module in a reconditioned Flex 6500 just purchased from the factory.  I'm using the latest SSDR -- 2.2.8.  The D...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Bob  N0IS
Windows 10 update # 1803
Earlier today I went and downloaded Windows 10 #1803 spring update.  I was watchful after reading Tim's warning about the DAX system.  Ho...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Praise