1374176802706.634 large

FLEX-6500 Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 3310
Photo of Gene Duprey
Hi Everyone, I'm a new owner of a CPO 6500 and a Maestro A.
Hi I'm a new owner of a CPO 6500 and Maestro A.  Coming up on 1 week, I ran remote over the weekend and on the last day I found the Maest...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hector W2NPR
windows 10 pro updates and SSDR 2.3.9
Greetings All....I am running a Windows 10 pro PC that I acquired this week and connecting to the radio was flawless until the updates st...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of K8AC
Flex community forum and Firefox
I have been unable to post items to the community forum using the Firefox browser.  If I switch to Msoft Edge, all is well.  I'm currentl...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Chris DL5NAM
Flex6 and Acom 2000 and remote
Hellobeen asked from a friend - a flexer:is there a way to use the Acom 2000A for remote operation without any PC at remote side?He using...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kent Olsen
windows 10 update 1809 and messed up DAX
I did not catch the latest Windows 10 update for 1809. It installed and it messed up my DAX. I had to uninstall SSDR as per Tim's instruc...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Richard Everett
Flex 6500 abruptly shuts down after Tx
In the middle of a transmission or right after a transmission my Flex 6500 totally stops.  The red MOX button remains red but the radio i...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Michael Walker
New Category - SmartLink - All things remote operating
Hi All We have created a new category called SmartLink to use for SmartLink discussions.   With SL, we can also expand into all those i...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of K2CB Eric Dobrowansky
FLEX 6300 6500 6700 fans
I’ve had a number of emails lately inquiring as to fan availability. If we can get enough takers, I’ll order another 100 fans. Mayb...
  • 2 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
Photo of K8AC
CW Latency on 6500 with current software
Recently acquired a 6500 and was curious about the latency involved in receive and transmit with the current software, and factors that m...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Michael Walker
remote operating in the Great White North - keeping the radio warm
As most of you know, my HF station is 100% remote up here in the Great White North.  The secure radio room can easily see some pretty col...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Frank, IZ7AUH/AK1CQ
VPN Fixed Ip on SmartSDR where?
I am not shure but not possiblem to Fix Flexradio IP on VPN operartion only on Maetsro can possible Fix a static IP of Flex for VPN opera...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Zack Schindler
How to fully remove CW Skimmer?
Does anyone know how to fully remove CW Skimmer?  My Skimmer will not start correctly and after asking here I was told to fully uninstall...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chris DL5NAM
MicroHam and Flex6000
MicroHam offer a new software update of his USB device router - includes now Flex6000 Latest news:22-December-2016   - Router 8.7.8    -...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of James Skala
Distorted TX DAX audio
Radio Flex 6300 / SmartSDR 2.0.17 / OS Windows 10.  I have a remotehams remote that I provide to other hams.  Every couple days I have be...
  • 4 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Dave - n6xvz
Physical PTT for Remote SmartSDR
I want to have a physical PTT switch and run my radio via SmartSDR remotely from the physical radio (actually just downstairs from radio ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question