1374176802706.634 large

FLEX-6500 Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 3260
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
S-Meter Accuracy of FLex and Others - Rob Sherwood
With all the recent (and not so recent) posts on the FlexS-meter and its calibration, you might find Rob’s take on the subject interestin...
  • 3 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Frank, IZ7AUH/AK1CQ
Italy 60m band
My flex-6500 not work in 60m band why? How to resolve? I want a continuous tx on all band and frequency on my risk e responsability
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Michael Aust
How to Sync a Flex6xxx VFO to an Icom/Kenwood/Elecraft Radio VFO Tuning Same ... Any Software/Box out there ?
How to Sync a VFO Flex6xxx to an Icom/Kenwood/Elecraft Radio VFO Tuning Same Frequency ... Any Software/Box out there that does this ? W...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
Power Genius XL Design Decisions – 10/20/2018
Just read this PG XL update email explaining some hardware design details from Flex.  I found it quite interesting.  Looks like it is the...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bob - W7KWS -
Rx audio does not mute during transmit in CW mode.
In CW mode using v. 2.0.17.96, if I key MOX to transmit, the antenna relay switches & signals in the scope disappear as expected but the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of EA4AYW
SmartSDR v2.4.9 DAX and wsjt
Does not work rx and audio txAfter updating to 2.4.9, the dax has stopped working.The Vox has stopped working.It is not possible to work ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mike - ZL1MRC
FlexControl
Hi all, I am looking for a FLEX CONTROL to complete my remote station.  Does any one have a second hand unit for sale? 73. Mike ZL1MRC
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
My thoughts on FT8
I have never been a blogger but I guess it is never too late in life to become one in the Internet age.  As most of you know, FT8 has exp...
  • 12 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Steven Catani
Has anyone configured a Flex 6500 to work with ALE
I am trying to configure MARS ALE to work with my 6500. I get it to work but the relays in the radio are clicking like crazy... It's not ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Walker
A cost effective Web Relay control
I wanted to share a 4 port cost effective Web Relay Switch.  This is a subset of the one I use on my remote base (I use 16 relays).  Whil...
  • 4 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
SmartSDR FlexLib Documentation has gone bye bye ...
Ever since the NEW Flex website design was introduced the SmartSDR FlexLib .NET API documentation link on the SmartSDR Wiki does not work...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Cedric HB9HFN
The best way to make FT8 contacts with Japan on 160m
My idea is to use the RIT with a value of 68000 Hz (1840 + 68 = 1908). Japan can transmit between 1807.5 and 1812.5 kHz. With the RIT you...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of henrylance
How to re-set Smart Link and Smart SDR info
Thanks to the Dark WEB  I need to change my email login info, and password.  Is there any way to access your account info to make such ch...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Bill
Update to latest software
At the moment on my 6500 and Maestro, I am running an early version of SDR Smart on both. I am now ready and set up to update to the late...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kg5dwx
Interfacing a RapidM RM2 M110A modem to a 6500.
Has anyone interfaced a RapidM RM2 M110A modem to a 6500?
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question