1374176802706.634 large

FLEX-6500 Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 3191
Photo of Tilman D Thulesius
Running remote
Hi there folks. Im trying to find deep detail technical specifications on the technology used for running a 6x00_series radio. Specifica...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Playback of today's Flex Net, August 19, 2018
Just in case you missed the Net, replay of August 19, 2018 ,  Flex Net.   https://youtu.be/HyJv7ZC9RiM This net meets every Sunday at 1 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Robert Guertin
multiple instances of wsjt-x
When I try to open a second instance of wsjt-x I get this fault. I'm really not sure of what it's trying to tell me other than it will no...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hector W2NPR
Lost all connections
Connected one minute and gone the next. I had connection on the PC (SmartSDR) and SmartLink. This evening, I was on the air then the rece...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of K1ESE
Smartlink, N1MM+ and CW
I have several setup questions about using SmartLink with N1MM+ and CW in a contest.  Assume a Flex 6500 at a remote site with big ante...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sergey, R5AU
WW Transceiver survey
i guess will be interesting to take a part of https://dx-world.net/worldwide-transceiver-survey/
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
Official Position on Adaptive Predistortion
Periodically the topic of Adaptive Predistortion comes up for discussion on this community.  Our team has been consistent in our position...
  • 15 me toos
  • 35 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Vin Jacobo
SSDR IOS via ipad 5 (2017)dropping connection
I have been using the 2017 ipad with ssdr ios and flex 6500 for about a month now operating exclusively in cw.   It is really a pleasure ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of K2CB Eric Dobrowansky
Maestro & FHM-2 mic issue
My friend just received his new 6400 and Maestro from FRS. He also purchased the 8-pin modular mic cord so he could use the FHM-2 sup...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Ed Johnson
Auto Bandswitching Module for ICOM IC-2KL, IC-4kl and PW1 Amplifiers
I have developed an interface module that allows a Flex 6000 series to have fully automatic band switching with the IC-2KL, the IC-4KL an...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of W9ILY
For FT-8 TX Settings
I have the 6500 and would like to know if there are preferred TX equalizer settings for FT-8? Should it even be turned on?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
Why I chose Power Genius XL & First Impressions
 I just replied to a question I received about my impressions of the PG XL.  Thought I’d share my thoughts with the group so below are ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rex K0KP
Give us a Choice with the S Meter
Flex S Meter - I'm sure there are many users that would appreciate the ability to have the S meter work as it does in a traditional analo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 38 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Ron Parsons
Netgear WNCE2001 WiFi adapter and SmartSDR remote operation
In June 2014 with a Flex-6300 and SmartSDR 1.2.1, I successfully used a Netgear WNCE2001 WiFi adapter to connect the 6300 to a remote com...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of John VK3XM
software power off switch
I have set up my 6600 with a remote power on via a web controlled AC power switch on the DC supply.  After the supply powers up there is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Idea