Category default large

FLEX-6400M Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 613
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
S-Meter Accuracy of FLex and Others - Rob Sherwood
With all the recent (and not so recent) posts on the FlexS-meter and its calibration, you might find Rob’s take on the subject interestin...
  • 3 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Pekka Holstila
How to disable the QSK functionality?
How to disable the QSK functionality? I am using Wintest (or N1MM) as a logger. Also no audio when keying from Wintest, with elbug connec...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike - ZL1MRC
FlexControl
Hi all, I am looking for a FLEX CONTROL to complete my remote station.  Does any one have a second hand unit for sale? 73. Mike ZL1MRC
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
My thoughts on FT8
I have never been a blogger but I guess it is never too late in life to become one in the Internet age.  As most of you know, FT8 has exp...
  • 12 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Michael Walker
A cost effective Web Relay control
I wanted to share a 4 port cost effective Web Relay Switch.  This is a subset of the one I use on my remote base (I use 16 relays).  Whil...
  • 4 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
Photo of KB4OIF
what connections i.e. cables are needed to do digital modes on the 6400M.
I need to know what connections are needed to do digital on a 6400M.  i.e. cables.  Already have the 6400M attached to the router.  Is it...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dan KG0AQ
CW Receive EQ Settings
I am trying to set a receive EQ setting for CW that will repeat every time I switch to CW. I have played with profiles and have not been ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
SmartSDR FlexLib Documentation has gone bye bye ...
Ever since the NEW Flex website design was introduced the SmartSDR FlexLib .NET API documentation link on the SmartSDR Wiki does not work...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Burt Fisher
Why does my S-meter on my 6400M show S-7 with a dummy load?
With a dummy load with no coax: 160 meters S6 80 meters S7 30 meters S3 20 meters S4 10 meters S2 6 meters S0
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Cedric HB9HFN
The best way to make FT8 contacts with Japan on 160m
My idea is to use the RIT with a value of 68000 Hz (1840 + 68 = 1908). Japan can transmit between 1807.5 and 1812.5 kHz. With the RIT you...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dan
New Flex Radio Owner-6400M
I just became a new member and owner of a Flex Radio model 6400M today and I am looking forward to to this forum for ideas and questions....
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Joe Bales
Any Acom 600S-1200S users also using the Acom 04AT Tuner ?
Wondering if anyone else is using an Acom Solid State Amp along with the Acom 04AT Tuner.  I have the band switching working properly wit...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Joe Bales
Flex 6400M turn on question -auto run to pan adapter - just started - how to disable
My Flex 6400M use to power up and allow me to pick the version of software I wanted and for me the most important thing it did was to NOT...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of WX7Y
6600M\6400M screen saver
When we run SmartSDR on a 6400M or 6600M is there a way to add a screen saver to the M Radio display? No reason for the screen to be left...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Joe Bales
New USB Cables function not working for Acom 600S and 04AT tuner
Using the most recent version of SmartSDR that shows the following new features - "USB Cables Adds new CAT Commands: Three new CAT comman...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Problem