Category default large

FLEX-6400M Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 653
Photo of Chris DL5NAM
Flex6 and Acom 2000 and remote
Hellobeen asked from a friend - a flexer:is there a way to use the Acom 2000A for remote operation without any PC at remote side?He using...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Walker
New Category - SmartLink - All things remote operating
Hi All We have created a new category called SmartLink to use for SmartLink discussions.   With SL, we can also expand into all those i...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Michael Walker
remote operating in the Great White North - keeping the radio warm
As most of you know, my HF station is 100% remote up here in the Great White North.  The secure radio room can easily see some pretty col...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of F6EJU
On 6400-M noise at start or stop " a pop" into speakers
On 6400-M   noise  at start or stop " a pop" into speakers Is that normal ? Tks f6eju
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Matt (K0KB)
Skimming spots with flex
Hi, I'm wondering before I deep dive in to this if someone could tell me how many bands you might be able to skim at once with a 6400 or...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Zack Schindler
How to fully remove CW Skimmer?
Does anyone know how to fully remove CW Skimmer?  My Skimmer will not start correctly and after asking here I was told to fully uninstall...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dave - n6xvz
Physical PTT for Remote SmartSDR
I want to have a physical PTT switch and run my radio via SmartSDR remotely from the physical radio (actually just downstairs from radio ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
Writelog and its awesome contest simulator- Wov!!!
With the contest season approaching I thought I would share some new insight I have gained to the Flex community.  Being a little fanatic...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Stephen Hawkins NG0G
birdy? or what
I see what looks like a huge birdy or RFI from something.  It's still there if I disconnect the antenna.  But if I transmit even a single...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of ua3lm
flex6400m SSB signal is bad.
Hello! I want to say that the flex6400m SSB signal is bad. With this quality, SSB only works on DX.ESSB and is not close. It seems that t...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
Power Genius XL Status Update 11/19/2018
Power Genius XL update from the 11/19/2018 Insider email: Production Update This past week we were pleased to host the 4O3A team...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Jimmy Collis
Flex 6600m ATU
Is there any way to disable the ATU being I have ATU built into my amp I can't find anyway in menus to disable I cut off manually on fron...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of William Osborne
how to enable TX Dax on 6600M when operating on front panel
I cannot find away to enable the TX Audio DAX when operating from the front panel, has any found a way? 73 K5ZQ
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeffrey Kerber, N3VE
Can anyone please explain this error?
Running Windows 7 and now get this error, it repeats and if I don't close the window Smart SDR will continue to run.  I have not seen thi...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Paul
6500 / Win SSDR - Frequent loss of band - any ideas how to prevent?
I continue to have a problem with 40m band selection. I can do a hard reset to recover the situation but all too often the profile appear...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question