Category default large

FLEX-6400M Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 393
Photo of Rev. David E. Hamm, K4EET
Is anybody running SmartSDR under the Windows 10 Insider Edition?
QUESTION: Is anybody successfully running SmartSDR under the Windows 10 Insider Edition operating system (OS)? Thanks in advance for any...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Glenn Depp
Does anyone know if the RapidM internal cards are capable to be used in the 6600 or 6400 radios?
Flex 6600 and RapidM
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Jerry WA3GYG
WAITING ON BROWN TRUCK
Paid final invoice on 4/9. Just got notice yesterday that my 6400M has shipped. Thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Ron WD5FUN
Flex Customer Service has been outstanding in helping me resolve my problem.
Was having a problem with interrupts and restarts on my 6400M so Tim started a help ticket to help resolve my problem.  It took several d...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Dennis Little
Any updates coming anytime soon?
I heard there was possibly a new update coming soon! Anyone else hear this? If so what improvements are there? 
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KB4OIF
als 600s amplfier connection to the 6400M
With the 6400M Flex, is it compatible with the ALS 600 Amplifier.  
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Mark - W3II
FRStack Version 2.1.30.9 Released - USB Relay, CWX support
USB Relay control feature added. FRStack install includes UsbRelay command line program that is accessed from Run menu item and configure...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Carl Denbow
Flex Control with 6400M/6600M
Simple question, based on my pre-order of an M series radio: Will the FlexControl continue to work with the 6400M and 6600M?  I've looked...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KB4OIF
heil proset elite headset adapter for 6400M
Looking for the adapter that will allow me to use my Heil Proset Elite headset with the 6400M.  The plugs on the end of the cable is 1/8 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dennis ODell
Flex 6400M noise floor
My new 6400M has a -120dBm noise floor which equates to a constant S4 on the S meter with a terminated antenna input on 80M and 0dB gain....
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Clay
6400m Spontaneously powers off and reboots & VFO A Spontaneously drifts down in frequency
Received new 6400M Monday March 12, 2018. Today it spontaneously shut down and rebooted. Displayed dialog box saying it was disconnecting...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of N4FP
Flex 6400 “Excess power detected on receiver” error message
I have encountered an unusual situation with my new Flex 6400 received last week.  Please bear with me, my explanation is a bit complic...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
PG XL and Tuner Genius News from 4O3A Forum
Hello Ak4ZJR, 2nd production run of Power Genius XL is expected to appear in FlexRadio in May 2018. We expect to ship Tuner Geniu...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of wayne suite
M Series on qrz for sale aready!
Wow did u see the 6600m amd 6400m rigs for sale on qrz already. A learning experience I guess ... What you get when you didnt get what yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jerry WA3GYG
Just received my invoice!
Received the final invoice, but was informed I have another 3 weeks to wait. BUMMER!
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea