Category default large

FLEX-6400M Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 272
Photo of YV5WZ
Radio Registration Unsuccessful, could not access SmartLink Server Sunday Afternoon Question
Here I am.. With my Sunday Afternoon question, after many tries..... My Flex 6600 connected directly to my PC through Ethernet cable Rou...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of oldranger821 KB4OIF
microphones for 6400 M
I am looking for info about what microphones will work with the Flex 6400M.  I have heil HM-12, PR-10.  HM-pro handi mike.  Where can one...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Doug
6400M invoice today ordered Aug 2017
Now the wait for shipping date
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Doug - W8QB
system boot - "Select a Version"
When booting up the 6400M, the user eventually arrives at a screen that displays three soft buttons: Info/Connect/SmartLink Setup.  After...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John - AF3K
Tuning step size - 2 panadapters issue
Playing with my new 6600 M for a week now and just super impressed - great radio. Thanks Flex team!   One small issue I'm having (v 2.1....
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of David Kowell
order / ship date
ordered mine in oct  got tracking number today hot dang
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rich McCabe
Is there a reason that filter knob modes are not mode specific?
Is there a reason that the knob mode for filters (High/Low and Center/Width) are not specific to operating mode? It would seem that in S...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bob
No Tx Menu
While operating my 6400M in rig mode, when I push in the Mic/Speed PWR knob to access the Tx Menu, nothing happens.  According to pg 145,...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of YV5WZ
No Audio from Microhone....on y 6600
Good Afternoon.... All seem to be ready with my 6600 at my Shack......so I decided to adjust EQ for my PR40 ( for some reason my profile...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Michael Walker
First time users - Some simple notes . ** Please Review **
Hi Guys If you are really new to SmartSDR, can I recommend a few simple places to start? First, we actually have a manual and it is dar...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Kyle Krieg
RemoteQTH and Rig Control
Looking to remote my 6700 and use RemoteQTH as the brains of the operation for remote on, antenna switching and other stuff.   I've seen...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of wayne suite
Factory Tour
When I pick up my 6400M in Austin would it be possible to get a quick walk thru of the factory or a mini tour should be sometime in March...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
Waiting but wondering for my 6400 ...
When I ordered my 6400 I was told I was on the list for the 2nd batch of the new radios that would be made.  I was told it would perhaps ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim K4JAF
6400M doesn't connect to DAX/CAT upon startup
Normall I start my computer first which initializes CAT and DAX.  Then upon starting the 6400M, all goes well and it operates fine but do...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rich McCabe
Please add "Breakin" to the CW TX menu
On the TX menu within CW mode it would be nice to have the breakin button available. Looks like there is plenty of room for it. Not to p...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea