Category default large

FLEX-6400M Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 525
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
Why I chose Power Genius XL & First Impressions
 I just replied to a question I received about my impressions of the PG XL.  Thought I’d share my thoughts with the group so below are ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of James Nelson
Android App Advance Orders ?
With Challenges facing the Android application I am willing see if I get a reaction here or rotten tomatoes thrown at me
  • 6 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of VE3DZP
Start Up
This is the second time I have observed this at startup. Running v2.3.9.112 on my 6400M. I turned radio on as normal but after a few seco...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of YV5WZ
Austin ...I have a PEN Problem
Friday......I decided to Install PEN package ......Read all instructions ....seems a Piece of cake.....and found 2 ADC board instead of 1...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
Next version of DXLog will be much improved for Flexradio
As some may have experienced DXLog has not really played 100 % well with Flex-6000 series. At least not for SO2R where you rely on rapid ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Neal Pollack, N6YFM
currently available midi controller ?
It was fun reading about the Behringer midi controllers and third party software for the Flex 6000 series radios. But it seems that those...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tim - W4TME
FMH-2 Microphone now included with the FLEX-6600/M and FLEX-6400/M
Based on continued constructive user feedback, we are officially announcing that all of the FLEX-6600 and the FLEX-6400 Signature Series ...
  • 8 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
FLEX-6400/FLEX-6400M/FLEX-6600/FLEX-6600M now certified for CE
To our European customers, We are pleased to announce that we have successfully completed all requirements for CE certification for the ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Paul
DAX IQ bandwidth only 170kHz when set to 192kHz
I currently use DAX IQ to stream 20m to my WebSDR server. Unfortunately when set to 192kHz sample rate, the visible bandwidth is only 170...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ron WD5FUN
Is CWX availale on front panel of M series
I have not been able to find CWX panel access on front panel my 6400M.  If running from computer it is an obvious selection at bottom of ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of WQ2H - Jim Poulette
ALS-600/ARI-500 to Flex 6XXX Happiness
Since I couldn't find anything similar in the forum, this diagram is basically documenting the work of K1FQL and W8QB in their previous p...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rex K0KP
Give us a Choice with the S Meter
Flex S Meter - I'm sure there are many users that would appreciate the ability to have the S meter work as it does in a traditional analo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 38 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Replay of 7/15/2018, Sunday's Flex Net.
Replay of Sunday's Flex Net is available on my channel  - WA5QPZ -   or this link https://youtu.be/J5OdsLHA7ml    This was as what was ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Paul
Using Using a Flex 6500 to Help Align Home Brewed Filters
Hi, no doubt many others have done this but it only just occurred to me. I have been impressed with how easy it is to align the frequen...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Wayne
ssdr v2.3.9 speaker disabled
When running ssdr for windows and selecting pc audio there is no audio out from the 6400M speaker even though under radio setting tab the...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question