Category default large

FLEX-6400 Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 230
Photo of N7IPY
HotSpot BandWidth - Witch is Correct?
I have been using a T-Mobile 4G HotSpot to connect from my LapTop to my new 6400.  Now using SmartSDR V2.1.32.  Works well and I am havin...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dan Rooney
6400 CW power out only
This has been an ongoing issue since I received my 6400 a few weeks ago. Running 2.1.32. I have not been able to consistently replicate t...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Zack Schindler
Help me understand the Flex-6400 receiver
First off let me state that I have a 6400 on order, 7/10/2017. The 6400 has two independent receivers. My take from reading the spec she...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Zack Schindler
Just paid the final invoice for my 6400
Just paid the final invoice for my 6400. This is going to be a lot of fun to have. I had the original SDR-1000 and sold it after I got a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
Waiting but wondering for my 6400 ...
When I ordered my 6400 I was told I was on the list for the 2nd batch of the new radios that would be made.  I was told it would perhaps ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of K1SZO
Flex 6xxx and digital modes via remote connection
Hello all, I've purchased a Flex-6400, though it hasn't shipped yet.  I've been working with a buddy of mine to set it up at a remote lo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kyle Krieg
RemoteQTH and Rig Control
Looking to remote my 6700 and use RemoteQTH as the brains of the operation for remote on, antenna switching and other stuff.   I've seen...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of wb5nfc
SmartLink and DMZ
I've been fighting this battle ever since my new 6400 arrived...I've done as much Googling/reading as I can find in other threads (the Sm...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Garfield W1BG
M versus non-M question
I understand the basic differences between the models (non-M vs M).  My question is this:  If the built-in "M" interface fails does tha...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Olaf, W9FY
WOW! WOW! WOW!
WOW! WOW! WOW! What more can I say? Received my 6400 late Saturday. That night got it set up and spent time getting familiar with it by r...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Rick  WN2C
Why no 2200 meter or 630 meter band on the band buttons on the 6400M.
These two band buttons are missing. They may be there when running SSDR from the computer but I am not. Love the radio. I think it sounds...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dave KD5FX
How do I get SSDR CAT to go to COM4 to use with N1MM Logger+?
Just had to re-install SSDR and CAT assigned a COM49 port which N1MM can't find. How do I get it back to Com 4 where it used to be? Thank...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael Wheatley
6400 with ATU ordered 5/27/2017, shipped 2/14/2018
What a great Valentines day gift! I ordered my Flex 6400 with ATU 5/27/2017, received and paid the invoice 1/30/2018.  It was shipped 2/...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Rick  WN2C
Is the Auto notch filter ever going to be fixed?
Had a station tuning up today in my passband and hit the ANF and lo and behold it does not work. Did a search on the forum and found some...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jerry
What is snoopy.exe on in the Util/Recovery folder on the 6400 CD
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered