Category default large

FLEX-6400 Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 501
Photo of KenM37
Heil HM-12
I'm running Flex 6400 with a Heil HM-12. I get reports of lots of lows on the audio.. I have the EQ set for 63-125-250-500 to -10dB and 1...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of K2CB Eric Dobrowansky
Maestro & FHM-2 mic issue
My friend just received his new 6400 and Maestro from FRS. He also purchased the 8-pin modular mic cord so he could use the FHM-2 sup...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Dave Egan
Flexradio and OCF 80-6m multi-band (Windom) - thoughts/experience?
Not yet an owner but seriously looking!I live in a deed restricted/hoa area so an attic antenna is path of least resistance.  Two story w...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ed Johnson
Auto Bandswitching Module for ICOM IC-2KL, IC-4kl and PW1 Amplifiers
I have developed an interface module that allows a Flex 6000 series to have fully automatic band switching with the IC-2KL, the IC-4KL an...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sergey, R5AU
WW Transceiver survey
i guess will be interesting to take a part of https://dx-world.net/worldwide-transceiver-survey/
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
Why I chose Power Genius XL & First Impressions
 I just replied to a question I received about my impressions of the PG XL.  Thought I’d share my thoughts with the group so below are ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rex K0KP
Give us a Choice with the S Meter
Flex S Meter - I'm sure there are many users that would appreciate the ability to have the S meter work as it does in a traditional analo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 38 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Ed W2MKM
"Excess power detected on receiver"
Operating Flex 6400 on Win 10 Home v1803Smart SDR 2.3.7.110Simple all band vertical antenna and only antenna connected to Antenna 1 port ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Wayne
WWV shutdown annonunced
So WWV is ending service but a feature of the new rigs and firmware/software is accurate freq calibration. So is flex going to provide an...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Zack Schindler
USB FTDI cable/null modem to SteppIR not talking
I bought a FTDI USB /Serial cable from Amazon made by Cable creation and one from UGreen. Plugged it into my 6400 and it was reconized by...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Doug - W5WTX
630m / 2200m using FLEX
Is anyone on 630m or 2200m using a FLEX?  Just wondering what equipment folks are using for transmitters and pros and cons of using a tra...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick  WN2C
White line on right side of display on 6400M
I still have the white line on the right side of the display on my 6400M and found this thread...https://community.flexradio.com/flexradi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of kv5v
cw keyer weight adjustment
Is there a way to adjust the keyer dot-dash (weight) ratio?  As a CW op I appreciate the memories and easy speed adjustment, but I'd pref...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of k9bm .
SSB Audio Oddity
Newbie with a 6400, playing the audio through my PC speakers over the LAN.  The SSB audio quality has a peculiarity that I find difficult...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Neal Pollack, N6YFM
Safe TX PA Temperature?
What is the safe operating temperature of the TX PA? I realize that the overall rig operating range is up to 50 degrees C. But does the D...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question