Category default large

FLEX-6400 Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 651
Photo of Keith Hamilton
Digital-Loggers AC relay available???
Are Digital Loggers AC relays still available??? I can't seem to find them on Amazon or the web. I would like to find the one shown below:
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Danny K5CG
pfSense firewalls for sale
If anybody is interested in a pfSense firewall, I have plans to build half a dozen or so based on a stock of multi-port Gigabit Ethernet ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of gonggwi kim
slice master install error
I installed slice master today.Run the program after installationNothing is displayedWhat is the problem?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sherman Banks
Bandwidth Presets - SmartSDR and Maestro v2.4.9
The manual states that the maximum receive bandwith is 4 KHz. My presets on SmartSDR and the Maestro are 1.8K, 2.1K, 2.4K, 2.7K, 3.3K, an...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Henry Sung
Does not work SDR-Bridge with SmartLink
Hello There,I'm using CW Skimmer with SDR-Bridge. It works good with local network connection.However thru. the SmartLink from remote sit...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joe Sartori - K3WTF
Mic gain issues
I do allot of FT8.  And sometimes switching back to SSB  even if i put the mic gain to 100 i get no or very little drive.  sometimes a re...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of KENT HUFFORD
Did FlexRadio kill DSTAR DV voice?
FlexRadio had two Waveforms software files posted. FreeDV and DSTAR. FlexRadio was also selling the NW Digital DV3000 USB stick to allow ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Walker
Works with Flex Radio
A  Youtube video touching on some of the cool items that interface with your FlexRadio.
  • 5 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of YV5WZ
Bhi Dual in- Line Noise Eliminating Module
A time ago, One of my post asked about Bhi noise reduction equipment working with FlexRadios 6XXX series. At that time, not much experien...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Larry Loen  WO7R
No Panadapter Signals. But WSJT-X and MixW2 see DAX info just fine.
Suddenly, today, I have no signals on my Panadapter.  Well, that's mostly true and is the main problem.  I miss my panadapter functionali...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Chris DL5NAM
Flex6 and Acom 2000 and remote
Hellobeen asked from a friend - a flexer:is there a way to use the Acom 2000A for remote operation without any PC at remote side?He using...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Enrique Rabczuk
MixW2
Someone can send me the configuration of MixW2 with Flex 6400? Please to my email. cp6ua@cotas.com.bo Thanks.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Michael Walker
New Category - SmartLink - All things remote operating
Hi All We have created a new category called SmartLink to use for SmartLink discussions.   With SL, we can also expand into all those i...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of K8MEJ
Remote power on excessive delay
I have a new Flex-6400 and I have enabled remote power. I use a Wemo to power on/off my Astron power supply and I use a second Wemo conne...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Walker
remote operating in the Great White North - keeping the radio warm
As most of you know, my HF station is 100% remote up here in the Great White North.  The secure radio room can easily see some pretty col...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea