Category default large

FLEX-6400 Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 575
Photo of Don
Speakers for 6400
Whats a good quality speaker or speakers for 6400?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of K3WR - Jim
Quick Record - No Audio on Playback
Prior to the ver. 2.4.9 update, I used to transmit recorded audio over the air and hear the recording while keying the rig.  Nice feature...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Henry Sung
Slice master does't work for CW Skimmer
 Hi, I'm now using CW Skimmer with SDR-Bridge. It works so well however I try to use Slice master instead of SDR-Bridge. Unfortun...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
S-Meter Accuracy of FLex and Others - Rob Sherwood
With all the recent (and not so recent) posts on the FlexS-meter and its calibration, you might find Rob’s take on the subject interestin...
  • 3 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Igor  Rybin
Help!!! Flex 6400+ATU
Today everything worked fine. Turned off the radio. In the evening i decided to turn it on and after the green light flashes, the red lig...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
My thoughts on FT8
I have never been a blogger but I guess it is never too late in life to become one in the Internet age.  As most of you know, FT8 has exp...
  • 11 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Don
SWR meter
What are the increments on the swr meter other than what is shown
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Don
receive audio to bassy
My receive audio on my 6400 has to much bass what can i do to improve the listening?. I am using a Heil pro set 4 plugged directly into t...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Walker
A cost effective Web Relay control
I wanted to share a 4 port cost effective Web Relay Switch.  This is a subset of the one I use on my remote base (I use 16 relays).  Whil...
  • 4 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Barry Young
Mic Headset options for Flex Radio 6400
Best Headset Mic Options for Flex Radio 6400. Just wondering what Headset Mic options are avaliable for the Flex 6400. Thanks
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dan KG0AQ
CW Receive EQ Settings
I am trying to set a receive EQ setting for CW that will repeat every time I switch to CW. I have played with profiles and have not been ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
SmartSDR FlexLib Documentation has gone bye bye ...
Ever since the NEW Flex website design was introduced the SmartSDR FlexLib .NET API documentation link on the SmartSDR Wiki does not work...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gerald Capodieci
SCU REPLACEMENT by user? Will Flex ever consider this option?
SCU REPLACEMENT by user Will Flex ever consider developing user replaceable SCUs? . It would be so nice to ship one of the 6600's SCUs b...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Kenney
Windows Gremlins - Alternatives?
Since purchasing my Flex 6400 I have spent just about as much time chasing Windows-related gremlins than I have using the radio. I'm gett...
  • 2 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lou
flex 6400 double rx
why is it not possible to open a double rx on the same frequency when the dual receiver is active on different frequency? the bandwith is...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question