Category default large

FLEX-6400 Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 413
Photo of Zack Schindler
How to get CW Skimmer working with my 6400?
I have never been able to get CW Skimmer v2.0 working with my 6400. The Skimmer window never shows the correct frequency and does not dis...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of N5LB - Lionel B
Transmitter RF getting into ethernet
I had a problem in the past using an antenna that resulted in enough CM to interrupt the ethernet communications with the Flex. I did two...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
FLEX-6400/FLEX-6400M/FLEX-6600/FLEX-6600M now certified for CE
To our European customers, We are pleased to announce that we have successfully completed all requirements for CE certification for the ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Jeff | VA2SS
USB debug Logging window with the Maestro... no scrolling possible
Hi, I need to debug an issue here when using a FTDI C232HM USB adapter when used with the Ameritron RCS-12L. By I cannot watch much BC...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Nine-Band WAS on the Flex-6500!
I finally did it!  9-Band WAS. I got #'49 & #50 on 10 Meters last week, I finally got #50 on 12 Meters (WV) this afternoon This gives ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Zack Schindler
OT: SDR Radio Experiments Leverage Low-Latency HF to Shave Microseconds off Stock market Trade Times
Pretty cool detective story about using an SDR HF radio to improve stock market trading times. https://sniperinmahwah.wordpress.com/ htt...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lin N4YCI
Adafruit FT232H Breakout compatibility?
Has anyone tried the Adafruit GPIO FT232H board?  I am curious as this board is much cheaper $17 than the FTDI C232HM-EDHSL-0 I understan...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Walker
A cost effective Web Relay control
I wanted to share a 4 port cost effective Web Relay Switch.  This is a subset of the one I use on my remote base (I use 16 relays).  Whil...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ed Johnson
Auto Bandswitching Module for ICOM IC-2KL, IC-4kl and PW1 Amplifiers
I have developed an interface module that allows a Flex 6000 series to have fully automatic band switching with the IC-2KL, the IC-4KL an...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rex K0KP
Maestro lost Internet on WIFI ... connects but no Internet
My Maestro reports "Connected but no Internet" when it connects to my WIFI hot spot.  Prior to leaving home for several days it worked gr...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
Lions and Tigers and bad NIC cards oh my!
I started having some problems with my Flex 6400 the last few weeks.  On receive and transmit on the Panadaptor I would have intermittent...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Wolfgang Sidler
OmniRig v2.0 and FLEX Radios
I’m pleased to offer you my new ominiRig v2.0 development with the following new features: - Supports now up to four RIGs - You can name ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of A.J. AJ2I
Receiving Weak Signals in SSB
What is the recommend method for pulling in weak signals. I've read some say to set the AGC to fast and ride the threshold until the back...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joe Sartori - K3WTF
flex control
sometimes tuning doesn't work.  it may work for a few kc but then I'm spinning it and it doesn't move...  any ideas?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Neil   N4FN
Palstar LA-1K and ACOM 1200S
I am wondering if there are any Flex users using either of the two solid state amps I am considering and what they like/dislike about the...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered