11518 12e5rok inline large

FLEX-6300 Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 2564
Photo of W8OQ
4K TCL TV as Monitor
A recent Google search for using a 4K TV as a monitor found a low-cost TV near the top of the ratings.  It is a TCL Model 43S405.  It is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Larry Williamson
Upgrading to v2.xx------ Yes or No
Currently running the 6500 with version 1.11.12 I have be debating and whether to upgrade to v2.x for quite some time now but haven’t ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
Photo of Pat Hamp
PC laptop Audio present but not working
I am stumped. 6300 working fine, desktop computer in shack working perfectly, all indicators show it should work. So Lenovo T420 laptop, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Nine-Band WAS on the Flex-6500!
I finally did it!  9-Band WAS. I got #'49 & #50 on 10 Meters last week, I finally got #50 on 12 Meters (WV) this afternoon This gives ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Lin N4YCI
Adafruit FT232H Breakout compatibility?
Has anyone tried the Adafruit GPIO FT232H board?  I am curious as this board is much cheaper $17 than the FTDI C232HM-EDHSL-0 I understan...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Walker
A cost effective Web Relay control
I wanted to share a 4 port cost effective Web Relay Switch.  This is a subset of the one I use on my remote base (I use 16 relays).  Whil...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ed Johnson
Auto Bandswitching Module for ICOM IC-2KL, IC-4kl and PW1 Amplifiers
I have developed an interface module that allows a Flex 6000 series to have fully automatic band switching with the IC-2KL, the IC-4KL an...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Merle Watts
Transverter
I am getting errors when using a transverter. Both on smartsdr 2.2.8 and on the maestro. Attached is a pic of the pc screen. Any ideas?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Pat Hamp
6300 old owner seeing the rig
Old owner was still seeing the rig after I registered it under my account. I created a Smartlink account and registered the radio to it, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Garold  N0FIB
Iphone willl not connect to the server
when I live in Mt Pleasant Iowa  my iPhone worked great to use  the program to connect to my Flex 6300   Now that i have moved to Newton ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of EA4GLI - 8P9EH - Salvador
ThumbDV and DStar status on V.2.0.19
Hi FRS, What is the status of the ThumbDV and DStar on version 2.0 of SmartSDR? I seem unable to use either. I just tried today and USB ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
Lions and Tigers and bad NIC cards oh my!
I started having some problems with my Flex 6400 the last few weeks.  On receive and transmit on the Panadaptor I would have intermittent...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Wolfgang Sidler
OmniRig v2.0 and FLEX Radios
I’m pleased to offer you my new ominiRig v2.0 development with the following new features: - Supports now up to four RIGs - You can name ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Dennis Terry
No Tune output on 40M Flex 6300. High SWR into a dummy load
I have a Flex 6300 without a built-in tuner and it will tune into a dummy load without any problems on all other bands except on 40M wher...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of IW7DMH, Enzo
The DIY controller and a question for designers
Now that my controller is completed I am thinking about the best way to key the rig in remote mode. Probably my idea is stupid, but I am...
  • 9 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea