11518 12e5rok inline large

FLEX-6300 Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 2685
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
S-Meter Accuracy of FLex and Others - Rob Sherwood
With all the recent (and not so recent) posts on the FlexS-meter and its calibration, you might find Rob’s take on the subject interestin...
  • 3 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Michael Aust
How to Sync a Flex6xxx VFO to an Icom/Kenwood/Elecraft Radio VFO Tuning Same ... Any Software/Box out there ?
How to Sync a VFO Flex6xxx to an Icom/Kenwood/Elecraft Radio VFO Tuning Same Frequency ... Any Software/Box out there that does this ? W...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
Power Genius XL Design Decisions – 10/20/2018
Just read this PG XL update email explaining some hardware design details from Flex.  I found it quite interesting.  Looks like it is the...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Russ Locke
INTERMITTENT TRANSMIT
Suddenly my 6300 'data interface' is acting up.  I can see it most clearly on the DAX Control Panel; the Mic Stream and RX Streams indica...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bob - W7KWS -
Rx audio does not mute during transmit in CW mode.
In CW mode using v. 2.0.17.96, if I key MOX to transmit, the antenna relay switches & signals in the scope disappear as expected but the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Tom NA
amplifier RF out power
No matter where I set the drive power on my flex 6300, the RF out of my tokyo Hi-power HL-450b remains at 100 watts out.  I am not using ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike - ZL1MRC
FlexControl
Hi all, I am looking for a FLEX CONTROL to complete my remote station.  Does any one have a second hand unit for sale? 73. Mike ZL1MRC
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
My thoughts on FT8
I have never been a blogger but I guess it is never too late in life to become one in the Internet age.  As most of you know, FT8 has exp...
  • 12 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Steven Catani
Has anyone configured a Flex 6500 to work with ALE
I am trying to configure MARS ALE to work with my 6500. I get it to work but the relays in the radio are clicking like crazy... It's not ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Garold  N0FIB
Iphone willl not connect to the server
when I live in Mt Pleasant Iowa  my iPhone worked great to use  the program to connect to my Flex 6300   Now that i have moved to Newton ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of clint yates
key 6300 remote laptop
Is there any way to key the radio besides mox i know the spacebar will after you select mox first but if you click anything else the spac...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Walker
A cost effective Web Relay control
I wanted to share a 4 port cost effective Web Relay Switch.  This is a subset of the one I use on my remote base (I use 16 relays).  Whil...
  • 4 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
Photo of steve turner
Amber light on power switch
Hi guys My power switch is showing green in rx and red on tx on hf bands however when using the transvertor port the tx light is amber/...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Cedric HB9HFN
The best way to make FT8 contacts with Japan on 160m
My idea is to use the RIT with a value of 68000 Hz (1840 + 68 = 1908). Japan can transmit between 1807.5 and 1812.5 kHz. With the RIT you...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gary L. Robinson
Win 10 Creators version update ...
The Windows Creator update was a VERY long update BUT all went well.  No problems or glitches with SmartSDR, associated programs, or the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Praise