11518 12e5rok inline large

FLEX-6300 Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 2719
Photo of Chris DL5NAM
Flex6 and Acom 2000 and remote
Hellobeen asked from a friend - a flexer:is there a way to use the Acom 2000A for remote operation without any PC at remote side?He using...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Al Reeves
Spot Feature with Ham Radio Deluxe
Anyone running the SmartSDR Spot feature with Ham Radio deluxe?  If so is there written directions?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Robert Rawson
Flex 6xxx monitoring audio over remote
Hi I have a newly acquired 6300 and have it set up running WSJT-X in FT8 mode. All works okay but I cannot fathom out how to monitor audi...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael Walker
New Category - SmartLink - All things remote operating
Hi All We have created a new category called SmartLink to use for SmartLink discussions.   With SL, we can also expand into all those i...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of K2CB Eric Dobrowansky
FLEX 6300 6500 6700 fans
I’ve had a number of emails lately inquiring as to fan availability. If we can get enough takers, I’ll order another 100 fans. Mayb...
  • 2 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Michael Walker
remote operating in the Great White North - keeping the radio warm
As most of you know, my HF station is 100% remote up here in the Great White North.  The secure radio room can easily see some pretty col...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Frank, IZ7AUH/AK1CQ
VPN Fixed Ip on SmartSDR where?
I am not shure but not possiblem to Fix Flexradio IP on VPN operartion only on Maetsro can possible Fix a static IP of Flex for VPN opera...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Zack Schindler
How to fully remove CW Skimmer?
Does anyone know how to fully remove CW Skimmer?  My Skimmer will not start correctly and after asking here I was told to fully uninstall...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chris DL5NAM
MicroHam and Flex6000
MicroHam offer a new software update of his USB device router - includes now Flex6000 Latest news:22-December-2016   - Router 8.7.8    -...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of James Skala
Distorted TX DAX audio
Radio Flex 6300 / SmartSDR 2.0.17 / OS Windows 10.  I have a remotehams remote that I provide to other hams.  Every couple days I have be...
  • 4 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Dave - n6xvz
Physical PTT for Remote SmartSDR
I want to have a physical PTT switch and run my radio via SmartSDR remotely from the physical radio (actually just downstairs from radio ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kari Gustafsson SM0HRP
Writelog and its awesome contest simulator- Wov!!!
With the contest season approaching I thought I would share some new insight I have gained to the Flex community.  Being a little fanatic...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Steven G1XOW
For sale: 2 x fan and heatsink for Flex FLEX 6300 6500 6700
2 x Flex 6300 6500 6700 fan with heatsink assembly, for easier replacement of the unit. Brand-new and never used. Still in packets. Purch...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of EA4GLI - 8P9EH - Salvador
ThumbDV and DStar status on V.2.0.19
Hi FRS, What is the status of the ThumbDV and DStar on version 2.0 of SmartSDR? I seem unable to use either. I just tried today and USB ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Doug Hall
Flex-6000 with KPA-500 FYI
From time to time people ask about QSK and amplifiers on the Flex, and about suitable values for TX Delay in the radio setup. Tonight I h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Praise