11518 12e5rok inline large

FLEX-6300 Signature Series SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 2636
Photo of Tilman D Thulesius
Running remote
Hi there folks. Im trying to find deep detail technical specifications on the technology used for running a 6x00_series radio. Specifica...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of W8OQ
4K TCL TV as Monitor
A recent Google search for using a 4K TV as a monitor found a low-cost TV near the top of the ratings.  It is a TCL Model 43S405.  It is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 28 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Playback of today's Flex Net, August 19, 2018
Just in case you missed the Net, replay of August 19, 2018 ,  Flex Net.   https://youtu.be/HyJv7ZC9RiM This net meets every Sunday at 1 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Earl
I have just purchased the Upgrade (upgrade only) for my just acquired 6300.
I have just purchased the the V2.3.9 Upgrade (upgrade only)!  for my recently acquired V1 FL - 6300 radio (@ $199.00).  My upgrade order ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Sergey, R5AU
WW Transceiver survey
i guess will be interesting to take a part of https://dx-world.net/worldwide-transceiver-survey/
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of paul
MAESTRO hotel access
Cannot connect to 6300 from hotel, Maestro says I am connected to wifi but unable to   to enter hotel security code to connect to 6300 at...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Gerald - K5SDR
Official Position on Adaptive Predistortion
Periodically the topic of Adaptive Predistortion comes up for discussion on this community.  Our team has been consistent in our position...
  • 15 me toos
  • 35 replies
  • Idea
Photo of K2CB Eric Dobrowansky
Maestro & FHM-2 mic issue
My friend just received his new 6400 and Maestro from FRS. He also purchased the 8-pin modular mic cord so he could use the FHM-2 sup...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Ed Johnson
Auto Bandswitching Module for ICOM IC-2KL, IC-4kl and PW1 Amplifiers
I have developed an interface module that allows a Flex 6000 series to have fully automatic band switching with the IC-2KL, the IC-4KL an...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Hugh - VA3TO
FT8 randomly stops transmitting
I've been running FT8 on my 6300 for 6 months and it was working well until recently when I added a second monitor to my computer and mov...
  • 2 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Question
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
Why I chose Power Genius XL & First Impressions
 I just replied to a question I received about my impressions of the PG XL.  Thought I’d share my thoughts with the group so below are ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rex K0KP
Give us a Choice with the S Meter
Flex S Meter - I'm sure there are many users that would appreciate the ability to have the S meter work as it does in a traditional analo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 38 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Frank Ventura
Controlling an Ameritron 1306 amp with a Flex 6300
Hi all, I am using a Flex 6300 and am very pleased with it. I have an Ameritron 1306 amp which I can key from the TX out RCA jack on the ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Zack Schindler
USB FTDI cable/null modem to SteppIR not talking
I bought a FTDI USB /Serial cable from Amazon made by Cable creation and one from UGreen. Plugged it into my 6400 and it was reconized by...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rick  WN2C
White line on right side of display on 6400M
I still have the white line on the right side of the display on my 6400M and found this thread...https://community.flexradio.com/flexradi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question