5000front large

FLEX-5000 SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 384
Photo of Richard Krawczyk
flex 5000a atu wanted
Hi anyone got a atu for sale for a flex 5000a , of know where i can pick one up.?  many thanks Richard.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom
Power SDR 2.8 and Tiny CAT preselector
I notice that version 2.8 of PSDR does not have access to I2C control console for Heros Technology Tiny CAT preselector. Has the console ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Flex Net at 2PM Eastern, 1 PM Central, and 1800 GMT , and Podcast
Don't forget that you can see the live podcast of the Flex Net on YouTube Livestream,  just "Search"  for "WA5QPZ"  and the right channel...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Last Sunday's, Flex Net
Replay of July 29th , 2018 ,  Flex Net on 14.329 Mhz , Sundays at 1 PM CDT, (that 2 PM Eastern ,   11 AM Pacific)    With Gary, W2CEA as ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Larry Williamson
5000a Remote Operation "How do you do it"
Hello, I have never did this before---- never thought I would ever use it. Now we have a mountain cabin in Idaho---- well heck, let's ...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Replay of 7/15/2018, Sunday's Flex Net.
Replay of Sunday's Flex Net is available on my channel  - WA5QPZ -   or this link https://youtu.be/J5OdsLHA7ml    This was as what was ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Flex Net - Podcast change
Due to Livestream.com  dropping free video cast,   I have moved the podcast to YouTube channel..  For now,  it is on my channel,    "  WA...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Richard Clafton W4/G7EIX
WRTC 2014 Documentary
Interesting documentary about the 2014 WRTC https://vimeo.com/119947598
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of DL9LBH
144MHz external transverter at Flex-5000A with internal transverters VU5K
In my Flex-5000A I have the Flex transverter modules for 2m and 70cm (VU5K). Additional I want to try an external transverter at the XVTX...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jay / NO5J
Shameless re-bump to encourage more participation.
Lets Discuss! the previous links ... The original idea post. https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/-flexradio-irc-real-time-...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steven G1XOW
Anyone selling a 6500?
A friend just called asking if I would be selling one of my 6500. I told him they both got sold many months ago. Anyway, turns out he ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of joe camilli
Flex 5000 fold back settings
At what swr on the 5000 does the radio fold back power and can that setting be changed
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Using a Smart switch for Remote IP 10.0??
So—I am new to using any type of remote operations. I thought I needed a way to disconnect the radio in case it locks up or something g...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Direct PC Connection
Probably a dumb question so here is goes-- Can a use a cat 5 splitter to connect both the shack pc and the flex radio? I seem to be runni...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of K1SZO
Flex-5000, PowerSDR, and WSJT-X
Hello all, I have a friend that has a Flex-5000, uses PowerSDR, and wants to setup WSJT-X with it.    I've read the howto knowledge base...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question