Conversations 1 - 15 of 373
Photo of Doug Allen
Flex+5000 low power
Maximum 50 watts out
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jay / NO5J
Shameless re-bump to encourage more participation.
Lets Discuss! the previous links ... The original idea post. https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/-flexradio-irc-real-time-...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of K1SZO
Flex-5000, PowerSDR, and WSJT-X
Hello all, I have a friend that has a Flex-5000, uses PowerSDR, and wants to setup WSJT-X with it.    I've read the howto knowledge base...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ken - NM9P
transverters-store.com 144-28 Transverter
Anyone have any experience using this transverter with a FLEX? http://transverters-store.com/144mhz.htm It is $100 shipped, but you nee...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of mdjdmi
ShuttlePro V2 for sale
I have a ShuttlePro V2 programmable input device that I used with my 5000 series radio. I don't know if it works with the 6000 series or ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Larry Scantlan
Wanted to buy
I've been a licensed amateur since 1982 and an IT professional for over 40 years.  I retired 4 years ago and now finally have the time I'...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Larry Scantlan
5000a is not showing output when transmitting...
Well, I received my microphone adapter so I can hook up my Heil headset.  I attached my foot switch and it appears to be working...at le...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ronnie Farley
Flex 5000 crashes after windows 7 updates,
Flex 5000 crashes after windows updates, system will work for several minutes and then hangs up. You have to reboot flex and works aga...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of K8EA
Can't get high audio freqs-Flex 5000a EQ
I am very happy with my Flex 5000a and KE9NS software. However, I ask the forum for help on this issue:  I seem to be having problems get...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steven G1XOW
Latest PowerSDR version by KE9NS
Guys,If you run the Flex 1500, 3000 or 5000 then take a serious look at what Darrin KE9NS has been doing. A few weeks ago I suggested a c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Praise
Photo of K8EA
Best powered speakers for high power with now RF?
I have a FlexRadio 5000A and run full power with my AL-1500 amp. I have been using Klipsch stero speakers, however I cannot run full powe...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard Krawczyk
flex 5000a xvtr power out ?
Can someone please tell me the power out in the xvtr setup , you can choose 0 to 100 but what does that mean ??..is it 0 to 100 mw ? .. s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of K9JRI
Apple Thunderbolt to Firewire 800 adapter works well with PowerSDR
I have been concerned that the lack of FireWire ports on new computers was going to be a problem for Flex 3K & 5K owners that wanted to u...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ray DeVreugd
Ordering Place in line Idea
I have an idea (not original) to share with FRS. You know the forum is always having people ask questions about status and everybody gu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of mdjdmi
Does anyone know where the preference file is for Shuttlepro V2?
Does anyone know where I can find the preference file to use a Shuttlepro v2 with my Flex 5000? The link located here does not seem to wo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question