5000front large

FLEX-5000 SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 367
Photo of Steven G1XOW
Latest PowerSDR version by KE9NS
Guys,If you run the Flex 1500, 3000 or 5000 then take a serious look at what Darrin KE9NS has been doing. A few weeks ago I suggested a c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Praise
Photo of K8EA
Best powered speakers for high power with now RF?
I have a FlexRadio 5000A and run full power with my AL-1500 amp. I have been using Klipsch stero speakers, however I cannot run full powe...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard Krawczyk
flex 5000a xvtr power out ?
Can someone please tell me the power out in the xvtr setup , you can choose 0 to 100 but what does that mean ??..is it 0 to 100 mw ? .. s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of K9JRI
Apple Thunderbolt to Firewire 800 adapter works well with PowerSDR
I have been concerned that the lack of FireWire ports on new computers was going to be a problem for Flex 3K & 5K owners that wanted to u...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ray DeVreugd
Ordering Place in line Idea
I have an idea (not original) to share with FRS. You know the forum is always having people ask questions about status and everybody gu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of mdjdmi
Does anyone know where the preference file is for Shuttlepro V2?
Does anyone know where I can find the preference file to use a Shuttlepro v2 with my Flex 5000? The link located here does not seem to wo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Steven G1XOW
Flex 5000a options
Hi All, Am I correct in thinking that *ALL* 5000a were labelled on the rear panel with the fitted options, i.e. "RX2 installed" , "ATU i...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard Krawczyk
HRFIO error flex 5000a
Hi all just purchased a flex 5000a loading software i get hrfio error or not installed error , when power sdr 2.7.2  is loaded and i go t...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jay / NO5J
Real Time Alternative
I'm posting this as both a reminder and an invitation. The #Flexradio channel began with k6ozy posting this to the Community. https://c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Mike Steiner, K7QDX
Flex 5000A and FT-8
I have a friend that has a Flex 5000a with the newest KE9NS PowerSDR software and is looking for help setting it up to do FT-8. I heard...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Rick
My Flex 5000A Software Stops by it self.
I have a Flex 5000A ruling the latest KE9NS Software and the software stops all by itself. I leave the radio running all the time sending...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
No Flex Net Today
No Flex Net due to contest!    And next weekend is start of Daylight savings,   remember that the Flex Net meets or tries to meet every w...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Vladimir  Yanchuk
RFIO 5000a
After minor repairs when starting Power SDR, RFIO or not presets.How to connect a RFID unit correctly?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Larry da Ponte
Flex 5000 for sale
Flex 5000 including second receiver and antenna tuner installed. Mint condition. Available to buyer in France, Germany, or Switzerland....
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Zack Schindler
Flex-5000a, ATU, 2nd RX, extras and free shipping
Since my 6400 is going to be delivered next week I have listed my 5000a on eham. Zack Schindler, N8FNR, mrzaax@gmail.com 313 409 0152. C...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise