1500front large

FLEX-1500 SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 291
Photo of Richard Gasparik
TX meter problem in PowerSdr
Hi all,   Using Flex-1500 with PowerSdr 2.8 and I have a problem with TX meter. It works randomly...whet I start SW, it doesn’t w...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Tim Ellam
Flex 1500 CWX issue
I am a new Flex 1500 user and have an issue with CWX and PowerSDR 2.8. I believe I have set the correct parameters for the keyer and P...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Transverter
What's the power output of the transverter port on a Flex-1500. How do you configur the XVTR form. I just finished assembling a 2m transv...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Latta
I'm considering an HR50 amp to use with my Flex1500, anyone have this setup?
Using an amplifier with a Flex 1500, how many have done this? I'm considering an HR50.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike - VE3CKO
The Best Method to Reduce Noise Floor
After getting my ticket and working 291 entities and DXCC on 6-bands, you'ld think I'd be satisfied but the problem is that I just can't ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Latta
Computer does not see USB devices
WIN 10 does not see USB Flex 1500 or Flexcontrol. Nor can PowerSDR V2.7 get out of DEMO mode 
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Steve smith
Best way to end Flex 1500-3000-5000 sudden PowerSDR lock up
I had a problem with my new to me Flexradio 3000.....and I have been reading that a lot of folks have the same problem. Everything went f...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
Remote from 200’ Below English Channel
Over the years I have remoted my Flex from 28 countries and lots of strange places like running across the beach at Mt Athos.SV/A or from...
  • 6 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ken - NM9P
Replacement computer ATX power supply
I am thinking of upgrading my video card, which will also require replacing my computer's ATX power supply for a higher wattage unit with...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Larry - WA7LZO
Maestro Online - In The Bar!
Great reception at the bar, as the joint's WiFi works OK. Oh, and that's a nice snifter of Courvoisier XO cognac my brother Jim, KA7GZR, ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mike - VE3CKO
Antenna Genuis Band Changing Tutorial LAN/BCD/Pin to Port
Thought it might be useful to some to detail my experience with the 8 x 2 Antenna Genius Plus. I've had a cluster of Alfa-Delta switches ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Frank - DK7NC
I killed my FLEX-1500
In an act of utter lunacy I have briefly and accidently connected the antenna input of my Flex-1500 to my shack's 13.8V power source. As...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Clint Resch
High pitched frequency on Flex 1500
I get a high pitched frequency on my Flex 1500 audio with 2.8 software when I key up in AM mode. It works OK with 2.7 software. Is there ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Mark Kleine
powersdr driver
I'm running a Flex 1500 radio, using Power SDR 2.7.2 on Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 17035.rs_prerelease.171103.1616. The Flex-15...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Richard Gasparik
UCB for FLEX 1500?
Anyone have a documentation of UCB for FLEX 1500? Thank you 73 de Rich OK8WW
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered