1500front large

FLEX-1500 SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 298
Photo of Steven G1XOW
Latest PowerSDR version by KE9NS
Guys,If you run the Flex 1500, 3000 or 5000 then take a serious look at what Darrin KE9NS has been doing. A few weeks ago I suggested a c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tom
Flex 1500 and Elecraft KXPA 100 amplifier
I am keen to interface my F1500 with Elecraft KXPA 100 and use it  as a portable setup. I very much would like to have KXPA 100 follow th...
  • Tom, 1 week ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ray DeVreugd
Ordering Place in line Idea
I have an idea (not original) to share with FRS. You know the forum is always having people ask questions about status and everybody gu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Jay / NO5J
Real Time Alternative
I'm posting this as both a reminder and an invitation. The #Flexradio channel began with k6ozy posting this to the Community. https://c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Fred Brandeberry
power SDR and CWSkimmer
Using PSDR and trying to connect to CWSkimmer, The dropdown menu to select sources such as virtual cables is full of DAX connections for ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of g4jnw
Power plug not fitting
Got a strange issue. (The Flex 1500 is secondhand) It came with a 2.5mm power plug and lead to plug into my standard desktop power supply...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
No Flex Net Today
No Flex Net due to contest!    And next weekend is start of Daylight savings,   remember that the Flex Net meets or tries to meet every w...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of g4jnw
new turf file uk
I am in need of a new turf file for a Flex-1500 i bought privately, do i get one from Flex or from a main dealer in the UK? Serial is 051...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Richard Gasparik
TX meter problem in PowerSdr
Hi all,   Using Flex-1500 with PowerSdr 2.8 and I have a problem with TX meter. It works randomly...whet I start SW, it doesn’t w...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Tim Ellam
Flex 1500 CWX issue
I am a new Flex 1500 user and have an issue with CWX and PowerSDR 2.8. I believe I have set the correct parameters for the keyer and P...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bob G   W1GLV
Transverter
What's the power output of the transverter port on a Flex-1500. How do you configur the XVTR form. I just finished assembling a 2m transv...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Latta
I'm considering an HR50 amp to use with my Flex1500, anyone have this setup?
Using an amplifier with a Flex 1500, how many have done this? I'm considering an HR50.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike - VE3CKO
The Best Method to Reduce Noise Floor
After getting my ticket and working 291 entities and DXCC on 6-bands, you'ld think I'd be satisfied but the problem is that I just can't ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Latta
Computer does not see USB devices
WIN 10 does not see USB Flex 1500 or Flexcontrol. Nor can PowerSDR V2.7 get out of DEMO mode 
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Steve smith
Best way to end Flex 1500-3000-5000 sudden PowerSDR lock up
I had a problem with my new to me Flexradio 3000.....and I have been reading that a lot of folks have the same problem. Everything went f...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea