1500front large

FLEX-1500 SDR

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 335
Photo of Lynwood Wilson
Flex-1500 Waterfall not working, only the Panadater.
On my Flex-1500 for some strange reason my waterfall isn't working, It's just a black area where the waterfall should be, I just noticed ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Don - kx9q
set up multiple instances with wsjt-x
I understand using slice master to run multiple copies of wsjt on the same SSDR Flex, however, what I am trying to do is to be able to ru...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Replay of Sunday , Nov 4th , 2018 Flex Net
It was a very good net today ,  and just in case you missed the Flex Net, here is the link for the YouTube replayhttps://youtu.be/NpAJtKO...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Reminder - FlexNet , tomorrow, Time change !
Just a reminder that the Daylight Savings “Falls Back” tonight, and the FlexNet is still at the same LOCAL time of 1 PM Central Time Zon...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Michael VE3WMB
Running PowerSDR on Microsoft Surface Pro ?
Is anyone running PowerSDR on a recent (2018) Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet ?  If so how is that working for you.  I am considering one of...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael VE3WMB
What happened to the Flex Radio Yahoo Group ?
There used to be a Flex Radio discussion group on Yahoo Groups but I haven't paid much attention to it in the past year or so and I just ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Barry Young
Maestro USB Power Question
When I place my USB power pack in the battery compartment, the USB connector is directly center opposite the mini USB charging connector ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
No Flex Net today due to contest..
No FlexNet today due to contest ,  look for us next weekend.    Dudley WA5QPZ
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of HCampbell  WB4IVF
S-Meter Accuracy of FLex and Others - Rob Sherwood
With all the recent (and not so recent) posts on the FlexS-meter and its calibration, you might find Rob’s take on the subject interestin...
  • 3 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Morris Wideman
Work around for FT8 time sync problem with older Flex units
Hello if you have operated FT8 mode with your Flex radio and noticed the decoding has decreased or has problems the longer you operate th...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rich WZ6K
WTB: USB FlexControl Knob for Flex-3000 - Donation / Low Cost (School Station)
An energetic new to SDR HS club seeking Donation/Low Cost Sale of a FlexControl USB Control Knob to augment our refurbished FLEX-3000 ( *...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Replay of today's Flex Net, Oct 7th, 2018
In case you missed today's net and was curious,  https://youtu.be/FW1zyKwQv0YYou missed some good band conditions for most..    Maybe nex...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of KY6LA - Howard
SWR Plotter for 6000 Series and Other UsefulK9DUR FREE Utilities
Ray, K9DUR keeps on creating incredibly useful FREE utilities (albeit it's nice to send him a donation for his efforts) for the Flex Radi...
  • 10 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Lynwood Wilson
can't hear my flex 1500 in my laptop speakers
Can anybody tell me why can't I hear my 1500 in my laptop speakers? Works great with headphones plugged into the 1500
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dudley - WA5QPZ
Announcement - Replay of today's Flex Net, September 30, 2018, available now
Just in case you missed today's Flex Net,  here is the link for the replay https://youtu.be/I5sHYPufSFIFlex Net meets every Sunday at 1 P...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea