Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 20 of 18277
Photo of Mariano Colacilli
Sidetone Smartlink
Hi, I want to hear sidetone via smartlink using N1MM or Wintest with winkey but I cant hear my TX ... any idea what may be going on? ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill -VA3WTB
To Flex Radio
I want to mention the latest SD card problems as it reflects on the customers. It seems clear that a group, or maybe just one person has ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Torrey Mitchell
FOR SALE Flex 6600M
Like new seldom used Flex 6600M including Flex control pod, FHM-2 mic, and power cord.PEN and heat sink mods performed.  Very clean.  Ori...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve G1XOW
OTH Radar on 6m
Just thought I'd share this snip of the OTH radar signal on 6m in case you wondered what it might be. This signal is thought to be from e...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rob G6EIH
SmartLink error
I thought I’d post this image showing my Smart Link login page looks great except it’s not my login or call, in fact none of the details...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Mark Erbaugh
While I’ve had my 6700 for over 5 years, I’ve never used profiles, and I decided to try. I must be missing something, I don’t see how you...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question