Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Spots

Options

Talk about being behind the times, I finally got spots working with my 6600M. Also on my pc. I did it to help a fellow ham who has problems that seemed to be worse when using spots. Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce his problems. But, once I had it finally figured out and working, I was surprised how accurate it was. I was on 10 meters and watching the CW contest. Lots of spots showing up. And best I could tell, they were accurate. ( my cw skills are not very good anymore) Then, I moved up in the band and there was a spot for a Japanese station. I tuned in and there he was, loud and clear! Several other spots proved to be accurate as well. So, new to me feature to play with!

James

WD5GWY

Comments

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Like shooting fish in a barrel! 10 meters wide open to Europe!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.