Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Want to trade TGXL SO2R for 1x3

I bought a TGXL SO2R because I thought I could be clever and have dual RF paths from the Flex, through an SPE amp, the TGXL, and all the way to my two TX antennas.

Unfortunately the SPE amplifier doesn't really work that way (I should have read https://community.flexradio.com/discussion/8026786/spe-expert-2k-pa-and-tuner-genius first)! I can still make things work, but my life would actually be easier if I had the 1x3 model.

So if anyone made the opposite mistake, or bought a 1x3 to save a few bucks and realized later that they could really use the SO2R stuff, contact me and let's see if we can arrange something.

Tagged:

Comments

• Mr Radio
    Mr Radio Member ✭✭

I believe that it is possible to swap RF switching module SO2R <> 1x3 .

Perhaps someone from Flex will comment.

Tom

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

At this time, there are no spare modules to swap, but you could ask 4O3A if they are stocking any.

• arodland
    arodland Member ✭✭

Found someone to make a trade. Thanks!