Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Radiosport RS60CF with the M207 mic element

One advantage of the Radiosport RS60CF headset is that it features a quick change military style mic connector allowing for interchangeable dynamic or electret condenser mic elements to fit your particular operating style and need. For example, since the headset comes with the M350 adj element, if you desire a wider frequency response range mic element for rag chewing or ESSB operating, you would select one of the optional wide range elements such as the M360 or the M208 (see Optional Radiosport Mic Elements above).

This headset comes with the M350-ADJ mic element pre-installed. This is a Mil M101 style high output, noise canceling microphone with a condenser element ideal for DX and contesting. Because the M350-ADJ mic element is a condenser type elements with a low mass diaphragm it produces brighter or punchier audio compared to dynamic elements, such as the M207. The M350-ADJ provides true communications range frequency response for the utmost in voice articulation with that extra punch you may need to break those tough pile-ups. The M350 mic element requires a mic bias voltage to operate — which is a configuration option for the FLEX-6000.

M350-ADJ Mic Element Features:

• High output, adjustable gain condenser element
  • Brighter highs for greater articulation and punch
  • Frequency Response: 300 to 8000 Hz
  • Acoustic noise cancelling design

I have the M207 nonsmoking , clean headset works great no issues.

Wired for Flex , yaesu

M 350- ADJ is installed, comes with M207 .

Reason for selling, I want a change.

$175 plus shipping

w7nik

Phone number is 1- 775 -343-8988 west coast USA

Comments

• Bill NE1B
    Bill NE1B Member ✭✭✭

I have this exact same combination of headset and M350-ADJ microphone element. The audio quality on transmit and receive is wonderful. I am a DXer first and a contester second. No rag chewing or nets on HF for me. The only issue I have had is some mechanical acoustic transfer between the earphone connector and cable and my shirt when I move or tilt my head. I have not looked into a different angled connector to resolve that. Otherwise the acoustic noise cancellation is excellent!