Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PGXL and TGXL mode issue

Kaos
Kaos Member, Unconfirmed ✭✭
edited November 2022 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Just got my 6600, PGXL, and new TGXL all hooked up. Had to do a factory reset to get TGXL to work correctly with PGXL. Now though when I use DIGU mode I don't get any output. 6600 and PGXL show ptt is working but not output. When I go to CW all seems to work correctly. Am running to Yagi tribander on 20,15, and 10. Any hints? My next step is to do a factory reset on PGXL.

Comments

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭

Kaos

You say no RF out when you use DIGU mode. So...I assume you are using a digital input for modulation. In that case, make sure your TX DAX on on.

Alan. WA9WUD

• John WA7UAR
    John WA7UAR Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2022

My first question would be to ask if, when in DIGU, that the Radio Panel’s DAX light (next to the PROC button control) is blue and that the corresponding SmartSDR DAX TX indicator light is also blue. Both have to be on for audio to flow from your digital application to the radio transmitter.

And, of course, that your application’s sound setting are set to the correct DAX TX and RX audio selections.

• Kaos
    Kaos Member, Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Thanks guys DAX was on so after factory reset on PGXL I did a reboot on all software items SDR, AClog, WSJT and troubles went away. Poor trouble shooting on my part as this should have been in my process.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.