Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TGXL lost IP address

I had my 6600 disconnect today and had to restart radio and PC. Everything started OK but TGXL. I can see my PGXL shows IP address but nothing on TGXL.

Turned TGXL Off for a few min, disconnected LAN cable and power. Still the same issue after TGXL power up. Green and Yellow LED are ON on TGXL side of the LAN and blinking green light at the switch side. Changed port on the switch, no change.

Any tips how to recover TGXL?

Thanks

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Usually when it starts with the default .140 address it is because the TG XL cannot communicate with your router.

You can try a factory reset. Turn off the rear power switch on the TG XL. Hold the front panel OP/Bypass button while turning it on. Continue to hold the button until the screen says Config Reset.

You will need to reconfigure your settings and retrain the tuner for each antenna you use on each band.

Dave wo2x

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭

Dave, Thank you for suggestion. I was planning to do it this morning but everything came up fine this morning after I shut down everything for the night.

I hope my 6600 is not affected by the bug recently reported on 6300,6500 and 6700.

Last week I had too many times when I do not have any RX or radio going to disconnect. Usually recovering by restart but frequency of these events a bit alarming.

Sergey, KN7K

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Almost sounds like possibly something in the network.

The other thing that comes to mind - Ken Wells from Flex found out the new Win 11 22H2 update resets some network and power settings. Might be worth checking the green settings for network adapter are disabled and PC power plan is set to high performance.

Dave wo2x

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭

Thank you Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.