Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Trying to connect a friend to my 6400m over the internet No Joy

Help, I am sure there is a simple solution to this problem. I am trying to get a friend connected to my FlexRadio over the internet/remote.

Everything seems connected but when he tries to connect to my radio he gets a message that he can only connect while on my home network.

I'm running 3.3.32 and he has the same version on his smartlink. I submitted a help ticket but wanted to see if others have had issues and hope there is a solution.

73, KC9TTF, Scott (Cross Plains, WI)

Comments

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭

Is he trying to connect with SmartLink? He's have to use your SmartLink login. Is the radio registered for SmartLink? I'm sure the helpdesk has helped you by now.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Scott,

You will need to follow all the instructions on Chapter 9 of the SmartSDR user guide to make sure that SmartLink is correctly configured. Make sure you have a Green Success button.

• sas053
    sas053 Member ✭✭

Thanks, everyone,😁 for the help, got everything up and running.

73's

KC9ttf

Scott

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.