Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex-6700 with GPSDO upgrade, FlexControl, and SSDR version 3

Options
Justin W4JTD
Justin W4JTD Member ✭✭
edited July 2022 in The Flea Market

Hello -

This was listed in a different thread with most of my other gear which has since sold, and I wanted to re-list with a little bit better info about the radio.

This is my 6700, in excellent condition, licensed for SSDR V3, with FlexControl USB knob and the GPSDO upgrade kit installed.

The radio will ship in its original double boxes. I'm the original owner, non smoking shack, and in excellent working and cosmetic condition. I am not a contester so radio was used lightly, no heavy duty cycle times. 

$6,000 - Payment via PayPal. Shipping will be USPS and buyer pays actual shipping costs (I’ll calculate shipping for you before payment). US Shipping only. 

W4JTD@icloud.com, please feel free to email me with any questions or if you are interested, and I am happy to chat on the phone too. 

Thanks for looking!

Justin

W4JTD

Comments

• Justin W4JTD
    Justin W4JTD Member ✭✭
    Options

Price updated to $5,500, and I will pay for shipping (USPS) in CONUS. Outside CONUS we can work something out.

Thanks for looking!

Justin

W4JTD

• Justin W4JTD
    Justin W4JTD Member ✭✭
    Options

Radio is SOLD!

Thanks Jay!

Justin

W4JTD