Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Shack Cleanout - 6700, PGXL, TGXL (SO2R), xverters

Justin W4JTD
Justin W4JTD Member ✭✭
edited July 2022 in The Flea Market

I am cleaning out my shack and have the following items up for sale. All are in excellent condition, and Flex items will ship in their original boxes. Non smoking shack, all components are in excellent working and cosmetic condition. I am not a contester so all units were used lightly, no heavy duty cycle times. 

We recently moved onto a farm and I’m just not going to have time for Ham for a while, and I hate to see stuff just sit and gather dust. I’ll be back to radio eventually… hihi 

I wanted to give folks on the forum a chance at it first, after a few days if anything is still up for grabs I’ll put it on the swap meet on QRZ. 

$6,500 - Flex-6700 SDR with GPSDO upgrade ad Flex Control knob

$5,500 - PGXL Amplifier

$2,200 - TGXL Tuner - This is brand new, I have never used it. I finally got it just before I moved and I took it out of the box when we arrived at the new QTH, but never actually used it. 

$800 - Complete down east microwave (now Q5 Signal) satellite 2M/70cm setup for full duplex operation on Flex-6700. Includes LDPA with remote control option, 50W 70cm Transverter, and DIPS 28MHz/144MHz Diplexer/Switch. 

Payment via PayPal or could do other electronic transfers. Shipping will be USPS and buyer pays actual shipping costs (I’ll calculate shipping for you before payment). Shipping to US only.

Email is W4JTD@icloud.com, please feel free to email me with any questions or if you are interested, and I am happy to chat on the phone too. 

Thanks for looking!

Justin 

W4JTD

(Formerly KL2D)

Comments

• bbaker256
    bbaker256 Member ✭✭

It looks like a perfect setup and in great condition. I will email you. Bill, WA9L

• Justin W4JTD
    Justin W4JTD Member ✭✭

Sounds good, thank you sir!

Justin

W4JTD

• Cy Stanway
    Cy Stanway Member ✭✭

Justin. Can I call you? I’m very interested in the amplifier. or you can call me, 7327687773

• Justin W4JTD
    Justin W4JTD Member ✭✭

Hi Cy -

Yes sir, I will call you.

Thanks!

Justin

W4JTD

• Justin W4JTD
    Justin W4JTD Member ✭✭

Amp, Tuner, and xverters are sold pending payment.

RADIO STILL FOR SALE!

Thanks Joe!

• Justin W4JTD
    Justin W4JTD Member ✭✭

The buyer backed out, so ALL ITEMS STILL FOR SALE.

Will also list later today on QRZ.

Justin

W4JTD

• Justin W4JTD
    Justin W4JTD Member ✭✭

ok tuner and amp are really sold this time, and paid for. Radio and transverters still for sale and headed to QRZ.

Thanks Garth!

Justin

W4JTD

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the KL7 contacts :-)

Note - You have one transverter and one LDPA. The LDPA is made specific to the 6700 since the radio has 2m receive built in. It is not a 2 meter transverter. I know you listed it as two transverters.

Figure it may alleviate some confusion :-)

73 Dave wo2x

• Justin W4JTD
    Justin W4JTD Member ✭✭
    edited July 2022

Thanks Dave!! Yeah I realized that when I was posting it to QRZ, someone who was interested in them pointed it out and I corrected it there. It's "kinda" clear in the description here, but the title is messed up lol

I always liked hearing from you, sorry I'm not there for more, but we are LOVING Virginia! I'm going to take a break from ham radio for a while, but I'm pretty sure I'll be back ;-)

Justin

W4JTD

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Well enjoy the east coast. VA is a nice area. I’m in northern NJ just far enough away from NYC :-)

73 and come on back when you are ready.

Dave wo2x

• Garth WG2G
    Garth WG2G Member ✭✭
    No problem Justin. Glad to finally be getting a TGXL/PXGL for my 6400. Now I just need to find someone to buy my HF-AUTO/LA-1K tuner and amp. Thanks again.
  • Justin W4JTD
    Justin W4JTD Member ✭✭

LDPA and transverter sold, thanks Miguel!

I will re-list radio separately since this got a bit confusing ( my fault), and with a little better info. 😎

Thanks!

Justin

W4JTD