Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Add TGXL to the panels on the right side of SSDR

Options
Doug
Doug Member ✭✭

Apple IOS for the Mac's already have it please add it for Windows just like the panel for the PGXL

4 votes

Open for Comments · Last Updated

Comments

• Johan SE3X
    Johan SE3X Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Let's hope, when and if this will be implemented, that there will be a way to turn PGXL and TGXL panels off. I don't want them to clutter my screen when I don't have them. This of course goes for both Maestro and SSDR.

• Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Options

As SmartSDR sits today, if you do not have a PGXL turned on, you will not see the PGXL pane. When the PGXL is turned on, the pane becomes visible and you can toggle it on/off just like the other panes. See sceenshot below:

It would be safe to assume the the TGXL pane would do the same when it gets added.

• Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭
    Options

You may already know this but I should also add that the panes are not limited to be just on the right side. They can be moved to the left side by simply clicking and holding left mouse button in the area in the top bar (blue circle), and dragging to the whole window to the left side. Alternately the whole pane window can be moved to a separate window outside of SmartSDR or even to a different monitor. By clicking on the arrow (red circle), this shifts the whole pane window outside of SmartSDR then you can drag the window to a different monitor.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.