Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR for IOS Logging to MLDX

Scott Oakland
Scott Oakland Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in SmartSDR for iOS

I now have SmartSDR for IOS running perfectly with my Flex 6400M. I also bought the Logging add on. I have Macloggerdx on a separate Mac and now can import the log into it via ADIF. I’m interested in getting to UDP into MLDX and log directly one QSO at a time. It is my understanding that the logging module can utilize UDP using the N1MM format. But when I enter the IP address and port numbers into MLDX and the logging module, nothing happens. Has anyone gotten this to work or has figured out a workaround?

Thanks

Scott W1AL

Comments

• Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭

I don't think SSDR iOS has the ability to send UDP packets for logging purposes. Marcus has said in the past that he expects ADIF export / import to support logging to another logging program.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.