Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No Transmit Power Flex 6500

Have had episodic periods of no transmit power over the last month or so which today have culminated in no power at all; sdr v.3.32.39, reset the 6500; uninstalled and reinstalled dax drivers; moving power slider to 100 shows no output; tune does show power output on slider and waterfall; dax transmit shows blue button but no streaming power; all correct drivers present in device manager; win10 home edition 21H2; usb and ft8 show same problem

Any further ideas to troubleshoot this?

Thanks Greg K4GAZ

Tagged:

Comments

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭

I had a similar problem a year or so ago. I finally opened a Help Desk ticket. After trying several things suggested by Tech Support, it was determined my radio needed to return to Austin.

After thorough testing, they found problems in the PA. Once repaired and returned to me, the radio has worked great until I had an SD card problem surface. FRS sent me a new card and once installed, I have experienced no more problems.

I would suggest you contact the Help Desk and let them help you find the problem or determine if your radio needs to visit their repair center.

James

WD5GWY

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.