Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Change Default Location of Radio Control Panel

marwalk
marwalk Member ✭✭
edited February 2022 in SmartSDR for Windows

The radio control panel appears to default to the right side of the SmartSDR display. Although the radio control panel can be popped out and moved around, is there a setting in SmartSDR to have it display on the left side of the display when it's not popped out? In some of my use cases, it's helpful to have the radio control panel on the left side of the screen; popping it out works fine, but I've not located a way to flip it to the left side when not popped out either in the SmartSDR User Guide or in the forums.

Thanks,

Mark

AC3EW

Tagged:

Best Answer

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓

Mark I thought this could be done...I clicked on the box where the tabs are located...TX, P/CW, PHNE etc. and moved it over to the left side. It took a couple of tries but it did work. Give it a try.

Ronald

Answers

• marwalk
    marwalk Member ✭✭

Ronald, that worked! It helped me to take SmartSDR out of maximize to allow more room for placement of the panel, and it's there now. I closed SmartSDR and brought it back up just to ensure the window configuration stayed put, and it does.

Thanks!

Mark

AC3EW

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.