Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Synchronisation of 2 Multiflex devices?

Hello to all,
I use a Flex6400 in the Shack and also have a Maestro there. I do a lot of contesting and the audio delay between TX and RX of about 0.5sec on the Maestro is very hindering for fast operation. I therefore operate the microphone and the PTT directly on the F6400, as there are then no delays. However, I would also like to use the advantages of the Maestro in terms of operation. The device simply feels good with its buttons and keys and it's fun to contest with it. But as soon as I have SSDR and the Maestro in operation, the two form separate virtual devices via Multiflex. But I don't want it that way! I would like to operate the Maestro, but use the microphone and the PTT on the F6400 because of the low delay. Unfortunately, I can't find a way to synchronise or lock the two devices so that I can, for example, change the QRG on the Maestro and this is then also done automatically on the SSDR. Is there any way to set this?

73s de Tor, DM1TS

Comments

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Tor, If you put your Maestro into SmartControl mode (requires V3 software), you can use SmartSDR along with the Maestro knobs and buttons.

Check out section 9 of the Maestro User Guide:

Maestro User Guide (flexradio.com)

• Tor
    Tor Member ✭✭
    Hi Len,
    thanks a lot!

73s de Tor, DM1TS

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.