Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR for MAC overview

Mike-VA3MW
Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Marcus did a wonderful presentation on SmartSDR for MAC for the QSO Today expo. In case you missed it, you can now enjoy it.

Thanks Marcus for taking the time to record the video.

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike Steventon
    Mike Steventon Member ✭✭✭

Great presentation from Marcus!

Thank you Mike for putting the link on.

I just love my 6600M and iMac combo.

Mike G4GWH

• Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭

Yep... Run it pretty much full time now. Still wishing for auto-connect to my radio when I fire it up. I'm sure its on the list but it would complete my integration stuff.

• W7NGA
    W7NGA Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

Such a great software program and what a treat to be able to contact the developer and find your suggestions incorporated in the next release. Sometimes within days. Just a joy to use ... and it runs beautifully on a $699 M1 Mac mini.

• M0AOV
    M0AOV Member ✭✭

Hi Mike was the mac version ever made to run on Mac OS 10.13

• Mike Steventon

I am not sure I can answer that. OS 10.13 was High Sierra, from 2017 to 2018. The software for Mac is only about 12 months old. I suggest you contact Marcus with the question. Superficially, I cannot see why not…….

I take your Mac cannot update to the latest OS???

Get SSDR for Mac if at all possible. I think it the best thing to happen to my radio station by a long chalk.

73. Mike. G4GWH

• Mike Steventon

Apologies if it is the wrong Mike!!!!

• In the presentation video above at 1:53 you will find the answer, the minimum is 10.15 Catalina.

Now maybe the question should be put directly to Marcus.

But your machine is not eligible for 10.15 Catalina? She must be starting to be very old…

73 Jean-Luc

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Any questions do need to be routed to Marcus via his support channel.