Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Ios 14 or 15 locks up when using SSDR.

Using Ipad Pro 12.9 first with Ios14, then Ios 15 and the latest version of SSDR.

After several min of operation the ipad locks up and I have to force a power down to retain function.

This seems to not happen with a 6 th gen Ipad.

This does not happen when I use my Maestro.

Any Ideas why?

Roger Hartel

naples08@gmail.com

Answers

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭

I have an 8th generation iPad. Running iOS 15.1. I'd email Marcus. He's very quick to respond and will help you solve the problem. I've not run into it.

• Roger Hartel
    Roger Hartel Member ✭✭

Ed, thanks for the response. This is a strange problem affecting only my 4th gen Ipad Pro, My 7 gen Ipad is ok as is Maestro or Windows 10 Pc.

Would you happen to have Marcus's email address?

• VK7WH Winston
    VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭

Just go into the app, settings and scroll right down to the bottom for a link to his email address. I’m sure Marcus will respond promptly.

ps, I have an iPad Pro 12.9 version 2 and it performs flawlessly on iOS 12

GL

winston Vk7wh

• VK7WH Winston
    VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭

Typo, should be iOS 15

• Roger Hartel
    Roger Hartel Member ✭✭

Thank you I sent him an email.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.