Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro and CAT

Slawomir
Slawomir Member ✭✭

Hi,

I usually work on my Flex-7000 with SmartSDR. I have configured several CAT ports to support the logging program and work on FT8. But sometimes I work on Maestro, then I miss the ports in CAT. Can I work on Maestro using ports installed in CAT?

Slav.

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

If I understand your question...

Yes, you can operate using the Maestro and then run Smart CAT on a PC for other programs such as logging. This is a big advantage over other HF radio technologies.

• Slawomir
    Slawomir Member ✭✭

Hi thank you for your quick reply. Tomorrow I will try how it works. This is indeed an advantage over other SDR devices.

73's

Slav.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.